剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
20 years ago is when you got divorced.
20年前你离的婚
If Claire knew the truth, then I'd lose her too.
如果克莱尔知道了真♥相♥ 我连她都会失去的
I couldn't risk that.
我不能冒这个险
I still can't.
我还是做不到
If you don't tell her--
如果你继续瞒着
if you can't be there for her
如果你不能在她最需要你的时候
in the way that she needs most right now,
陪在她身边
then you already have.
那你已经失去她了
I can't believe our plan backfired.
我不敢相信我们的计划竟然失败了
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么办
I could start looking for rings.
我要开始看戒指了
Rakesh, no.
拉克什 别这样
We should get engaged
我们选择订婚
because it's something we want to do,
是因为我们想要这样
not something we have to do.
而不是成了种规矩必须得执行
So what now?
那现在该怎么办
I stand up to my parents.
我父母那边我会反抗的
Jaya, are you sure?
贾亚 你确定要这样吗
Yeah.
嗯
Everything they want for us, we do too.
他们想要我们做的一切 我们都做到了
Just not right now.
只是不是现在
I'll make them understand that.
我会让他们理解的
And what if they don't?
要是他们不呢
Then we'll cross that bridge together.
那我们就一起去说服他们
Okay.
好
Claire?
克莱尔
What is this, some type of intervention?
什么情况 另一种形式的调和吗
No, I'm here to apologize.
不 我是来向你道歉的
It's a little too late for that.
现在说有点晚了吧
No. No, it's not.
不 不 还不晚
Trust me.
相信我
You said...
你说过
I don't know what you've been going through...
我不知道你经历了什么
But I do.
但我知道
I...
我
I don't understand,
我不明白
how could you keep this from me?
你怎么能一直瞒着我
All this time, I--I thought you thought that I was weak,
一直以来 我都觉得你认为我太懦弱
or that you were ashamed of me.
或者你为我感到羞耻
No, sweetie.
不 宝贝
I was ashamed of me.
我是为我自己感到羞耻
It took your mother leaving
你妈妈为了让我清醒
for me to get help.
选择了离开
That's why she left?
这就是她离开的原因吗
That was my rock bottom.
那是我人生的低谷
I went to a meeting the very next day.
第二天我还去参加了一个会议
I was so afraid
我很害怕
that if you knew why she really left...
如果你知道了你妈妈离开的原因
That you'd never forgive me.
你永远也不会原谅我了
Why are you telling me now?
那你为什么现在又告诉我了
Because I don't want you to stop helping people,
因为我还希望你能继续帮助别人
but we need to do it the right way.
但我们需要用正确的方式去进行
"We"?
你是说 我们
Your dad was able to convince the church
你♥爸♥爸说服了教会
to fund your clinic.
资助你的诊所
You're gonna be able to keep helping people.
你能继续帮助别人了
You did that for me?
你这么做是为了我吗
Yeah, for both of us.
嗯 也是为了我们俩
I thought we could do it together.
我想我们可以一起来做这件事
After I tell the diocese how I covered things up
在我告诉教区我是如何掩盖医院里的事情之后
at the hospital, I'll be stepping down.
我会辞职的
I told him that retirement isn't all
我告诉过他退休
that it's cracked up to be.
可不跟想象中的那样好
That it's best if he found a new purpose.
他最好能找到一个新的发展方向
And I can't think of a better one
我觉得没有比帮我女儿
than helping my daughter.
更好的方向了
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you too.
我也爱你
I need to tell you something.
我得告诉你些事情
You're not having second thoughts
你该不会在想我们的
about our wedding centerpieces, are you?
婚礼装饰吧
No.
不是
For the last few days,
这几天来
I've been working with Bishop Thompson.
我和汤普森主教一起工作
You took the job?
你接受这份工作吗
No, no, I just wanted to see
不 不 我只是想看看
if I could balance something like that
我是否能在生活中的
with everything else in my life.
其他事情中找到平衡
I know that you don't want me getting involved
我知道你不希望我再次
in the church again,
卷入教堂那些事情里去了
but there is a part of me
但我内心深处
that's feeling a little lost.
还是有些失落
I understand that...
我明白
but then, be honest with me about it.
但是你跟我实话实说就行了
I know, and I'm sorry,
我知道 对不起
but we don't have to worry about it,
但我们不需要担心这个
since Bishop Thompson is stepping down.
汤普森主教辞职了
So it looks like you have me
但我还是
all to yourself after all.
你的
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这句话
We all have a million things going on at once.
我们都有过很多事情同时发生的情况
Life pulling us in every direction.
生活把我们拉向四面八方
It can be hard trying to balance
很难去平衡什么是重要的
what's important, what really matters,
什么是真正要紧的
but sometimes we need to stop
但有时候我们需要停下来
and mark the occasions that are meaningful...
去好好记住那些有意义的时刻
Miles, what are you doing here?
迈尔斯 你在这儿干嘛呢
I got you something.
我有东西要给你
Hmm?
什么
You mentioned you love The Smiths.
你提过你喜欢史密斯乐团的
Happy sober birthday.
生日快乐
* The sunset glow *
晚霞
Miles, Rachel.
迈尔斯 雷切尔
Hey. It's good to see you.
嘿 见到你真好
Rachel, you remember my dad.
雷切尔 你还记得我爸爸吧
He's gonna be joining us at meetings from now on.
从现在开始 他也会参加我们的会议了
Good to have you. Thanks.
你能来真好 谢谢
Miles, I just wanted to thank you again for everything.
迈尔斯 你做的这一切我想再次跟你说声谢谢
We both do.
我们都很感谢你
Of course. You're welcome.
没关系 不用客气
Okay, ready to go?
准备好了吗
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
* The heights of the alpine *
在阿尔卑斯山上
* Seize the golden light when the sun shines *
抓住太阳落下的余晖
To recognize when there needs to be a change...
认识到什么时候需要改变
Congratulations, you got the top story.
恭喜你 你上了头条了
Get to keep your office.
努力保住你的办公室吧
Another victory for shock over substance, I guess.
我想这是另一场战争的胜利吧
Not quite.
也不完全是
I read your article. It was good.
我读了你的文章 很不错
Better than good.
非常棒
Looks like you were right. I need to shake things up.
看来你说的对 我需要改变一下了
I might have just the thing.
我手头正好有件事
I'm chasing a story right now that I think could be huge,
我现在正在追踪一个我认为可能是大事的故事
and I could use a hand.
我需要帮助
So what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Wanna share that number one spot?
想和我共享第一的位子吗
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
And yet, be careful how you go about changing things.
但是 要注意改变的方法
They didn't go for it, did they?
他们不同意 是吗
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表