剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
and right now they are the furthest thing from it.
但是现在他们完全不是一家人
We need to bring them back together.
我们要让他们重归于好
You know what? You're right.
对 你说得没错
I'm gonna text Haley
我给海莉发条短♥信♥
and have her meet us down at the Harlem Cinema House,
让她去哈林电影院见我们
and we are gonna remind them of that.
我们让他们想起他们是一家人
What'd she say?
她怎么说
She said she's going to fix things,
她说她要处理一些事情
that she has to face her past once and for all.
这次她要直面过去 把问题都解决了
Uh, okay, I don't like the sound of that.
好的 我不喜欢那个腔调
Yeah, neither do I.
是啊 我也不喜欢
Rakesh, can you track her phone?
拉克什 你能追踪她的手♥机♥吗
Yeah.
可以
She's at the northwest corner of St. Nicholas Avenue
她现在在圣尼古拉斯大街和
and 123rd Street-- there's nothing over there,
123街的西北角 那里什么也没有啊
except, uh...
除了
a police station.
有个警♥察♥局
I'd like to report a crime.
我要报案
Hey, Mr. J. Thanks for meeting me.
你好 约翰逊先生 谢谢你愿意见我
Of course. Uh, what's this all about, Miles?
当然 怎么了迈尔斯
Haley is at the police station right now.
海莉现在在警♥察♥局
She's going to admit to stealing your ring,
她要把偷你戒指的事情向警方自首了
so the police'll be able to get it back from her fence.
这样警♥察♥才能把戒指从中间人手上拿回来
And by admitting that, she goes to prison.
如果向警方自首的话 她就会坐牢
Yeah, now, Ali, Rakesh, and Cara
现在阿里 拉克什还有卡拉正往
are on their way there now to stop her,
那边赶想要阻止她
but there is only one person that she'll listen to.
但是她现在只听一个人的话
I understand, but I'm done helping her.
我明白 但是我不想再帮她了
It's not just that she stole the ring,
不是因为她偷了戒指
but the fact that she lied to my face.
而是她当着我的面对我撒谎
She's not the person I thought she was.
她不是我认识的那个海莉
Yes, she is.
不 她是
She is willing to go to jail and save your theater
她已经准确自首坐牢来挽救你的影院了
because she is exactly who you think she is.
因为她就是你认识的那个海莉
When I got the Friend Suggestion
当我收到你们三个的
for the three of you,
好友推荐的时候
I thought it was just about saving the theater.
我以为只是拯救影院
But it's not.
但其实不是
It's about saving a family,
其实这是拯救一个家
a family that you created.
一个你亲手创建的家
Don't turn your back on her now,
现在不要对她置之不理
when she needs you the most.
她现在最需要你
We know why you're here. You can't do this.
我们知道你为什么会来这里 你不能这么做
I need to make this right.
我要把事情改正过来
You don't need to make anything right.
你不需要改任何事情
Not with me you don't.
有我在 你不需要
If it wasn't for me, you'd still have your ring.
要不是我 戒指就不会丢
Yeah, and and if you hadn't stolen it,
对 但是如果你没有偷的话
then maybe you don't show up at my theater needing a job.
可能你就不会去我的影院找工作了
And our worlds never cross.
我们就不会相遇
You know, I'm...
知道吗 我
I'm good with that trade, are you?
我觉得这样很公平 你呢
What about the theater?
那影院怎么办
If the only way we can keep the theater open
如果只有让你进监狱
is for you to risk going back to jail,
才能拯救影院的话
I'll close the doors right now.
那现在就关门
We're family.
我们是一家人
Which one of you is here to report a crime?
你们谁是来报案的
That's okay. I'm not pressing any charges.
没事了 我不会起诉的
Okay.
好吧
Well, we still have Leo to think about.
利奥的事情还没有解决呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he didn't get into film school.
他没有被电影学校录取
He took the rejection as a sign to give up on his dreams.
学校没有收他 他就放弃了自己的梦想
Then we need to find a way to convince him otherwise.
那我们就要想其他办法去说服他了
Hey, I have an idea
嗨 我有个办法
a way to prove to Leo that he can't give up.
向利奥证明他不能放弃
How?
什么办法
Bishop Finer.
芬纳主教
I must say, I'm surprised that you called.
我得说 你给我打电♥话♥我很惊讶
That makes two of us. Please, sit.
我也很惊讶 请坐吧
The reason I asked you to come down here
我请你过来是因为
is because I've been thinking a lot about our conversation.
关于我们的谈话我想了很多
About your accusations that this was somehow...
关于你的指控
personal.
都是私人的
It was, just not how you thought.
只是不是你想的那样
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
抱歉 我没听明白
I started the shelter at Harlem Episcopal
我和我的女儿阿里一起创建了
with my daughter, Ali.
哈莱姆主教的收♥容♥所♥
I think I've been wanting to hold on to it because of her.
因为她的缘故 我觉得我会坚持到底的
Now, see...
你听我说
that I do understand.
我真的可以理解
I started Fresh Start because of my son.
我是因为我的儿子创建了重新开始
He, uh...
他
he made some mistakes when he was younger,
他年轻的时候犯了一些错
spent some time in prison.
坐了几年牢
When he got out, he, uh...
他出来之后
He had no real-world skills.
他也没什么真本事
He had no path forward,
没有发展的手段
no--no way to turn his life around.
没有办法改变人生
And I...
然后我
I decided to do something about that.
我决定为他做点什么
Not just for him, but for...
不仅仅是为了他 也是为了
so many others like him.
那些跟他差不多的人
I have no doubt that is why
这也是重新开始
Fresh Start has been so successful
这么成功乃至以后都会继续
and will continue to be.
下去的原因
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
抱歉 我不太明白
When I started the shelter 15 years ago,
15年前我创建了收♥容♥所♥的时候
I hoped that it would pave the way for others just like it,
我希望它可以像现在这样帮助别人
and as you pointed out yesterday, on that front,
正如你昨天指出的那样 在这方面
it has been tremendously successful.
已经取得了巨大的成功
I believe that Fresh Start can do the same over the next 15.
我相信重新开始在未来的15年里也可以有如此成就
Wwhat are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm gonna close the shelter and fund your program.
我要关闭收♥容♥所♥来投资你们的项目
I... I don't know what to say.
我真不知道说什么好了
Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
There are still some real...
我们之间仍然存在着
obstacles between us...
一些障碍
but today...
但是今天
today I think was a step in the right direction.
但是今天我觉得我们往正确的方向迈出了一大步
Good afternoon, Bishop Finer. Mm.
下午好 芬纳主教
Hey, y'all, come on in. How you doing?
你们都进来吧 你怎么样了
Good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Whew, hey, it's a full house in there, huh?
一屋子人啊
Perfect sendoff. Yeah.
完美的道别 是啊
Excuse me. - Mm-hmm.
抱歉
Leo, I heard about film school.
利奥 电影学校的事情我听说了
I'm not letting you give up on your dream.
我不会让你放弃你的梦想
Thanks, Mr. J, but it's time I face reality.
谢谢你 约翰逊先生 但是现在是我面对现实的时候了
Oh, looks like it's time for the show.
看来表演要开始了
Look, why don't you go in there
你要不进去
and grab a seat in the house?
拿把椅子吧
I'm introducing this one.
这次让我来介绍
Thanks for coming out, everyone.
谢谢大家来这里
I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see--
能见到大家来到这里我心里有说不出来的高兴
to feel so much love for Harlem Cinema House.
谢谢大家对哈林电影院的厚爱
Now, before our main attraction,
在我们正式表演之前
I have the honor of introducing
我很荣幸向大家介绍
the world premiere of a comedy short
一位非常有天赋的年轻导演的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表