剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I know. It's kind of hard to believe.
我知道 这有些难以置信
No, actually.
不 实际上
It's exactly where I knew you'd end up.
我就知道你会有个好结果的
What about you? How are things?
你呢 过得怎么样
Things are great.
挺好的
I work in a little art gallery.
我在一家小美术馆工作
Plenty of time to enjoy the city,
有很多时间来欣赏这座城市
no stress... anyway, what are you doing in Paris?
没有压力 再说 你来巴黎干嘛
I'm sort of writing a book.
我在写一本书
Really? How Hemingway.
真的 真是海明威式写作
What's it about?
书是关于什么的
It's a biography about a tech billionaire
是一个科技亿万富翁的自传
who's trying to change the world.
一位试图改变世界的人
I used to cover the tech beat.
我曾经报道过科技新闻
Who is it? Maybe I know them.
他是谁 可能我认识
Actually, you do.
其实 你确实认识
It's Simon Hayes.
是西蒙·海斯
Simon Hayes.
西蒙·海斯
Hmm, he ruined my life,
嗯 他毁了我的人生
but judging by the fact that you buried the lede there,
但是从你避重就轻的态度来看
I'm guessing you already knew that.
我猜你已经知道了
He just told me this morning.
他今早刚告诉我
Look, there is no excuse for what Simon did to you.
听着 西蒙确实没法为他对你做的事找任何借口
Is that why you came here?
这就是你为什么来这的原因吗
You want me to tell you that it's okay?
你是想让我跟你说我没事吗
No, I wanted to see you.
不 我只是想见见你
Well, you have.
那你见到了
So...
所以
good luck with your book, Cara.
祝你新书一切顺利 卡拉
You should go.
你该走了
Annie.
安妮
Wait, can't we talk about this?
等等 难道我们都不能谈谈这事吗
If you're writing a book about Simon Hayes,
如果你在写关于西蒙·海斯的书
we have nothing to talk about.
那我们就没什么好谈的
So let me get this straight.
所以 让我直说吧
The God Account is sending Joy Friend Suggestions
上帝的账号♥给乔伊发送了好友推荐
instead of you.
而不是你
Yeah, except she doesn't want the responsibility.
对 除非她不想做这件事
Well, lucky for her, she has someone
那她可挺走运 她有个
who's been down that road and can walk her through it.
经历过这一切并且能够帮她解决这事的人
Or maybe not. Look, Dad,
也许不能 听着 爸
I know the type of person
我很了解那种
that's right for the job, and it is not her.
适合做这件事的人 显然不是她
So what are you gonna do?
所以你打算怎么办
I have to help Lieutenant Freemont on my own.
我得自己去帮弗里蒙特中尉
Oh, I see. And if you do,
哦 我知道了 如果你做成了
then the God Account sees
那上帝就会知道
that you are still the right man for the job.
你仍然是那个最能胜任这件事的人
What's wrong with that?
那有什么不好的
I've done everything it's asked of me.
我已经完成了所有他要求我做的事
And now it's asking you to help Joy.
所以现在他让你去帮乔伊
Honestly, I don't know what it's asking me.
说实话 我也不知道他让我♥干♥嘛
All I know is...
我只知道
I'm not ready to let it go.
我还没准备好放手
Well. That, I understand.
好吧 我很能理解
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
Trish wants me to sell the house
崔西想让我把房♥子卖♥♥了
and to move in to a new home with her,
然后和她搬去新家住
and I'm not ready for that.
但是我还没做好心理准备
Why not?
为什么
I spent my life with your mother in that house,
在那座房♥子里 我和你妈过了一辈子
I raised you and your sister in that house.
在那里我把你和你妹抚养成人
That house is who I am.
那房♥子就是我的一切
No, Dad, it's not, okay? It's just a house.
不 爸 不是的 好吗 那只是座房♥子
And the memories you made there,
关于那里的所有记忆
you get to take them with you.
你都可以带在身上
Miles.
迈尔斯
Former Reverend Finer.
前神父芬纳
What's up, Rakesh?
怎么了 拉克什
So, now that we know Joy's full name,
因为我们已经知道了乔伊的全名
I was able to dig into her life a little bit,
所以我对她的生活背景做了一些调查
and I found out what kind of lawyer she was...
结果发现她是
a public defender.
公设辩护人
You do not do that kind of work
若非你真的想要有所作为
unless you're really trying to make a difference.
你是不会选择从事这份工作的
You know, all this time,
知道吗 你一直
you've been telling me why Joy
跟我说为什么乔伊
is wrong for the God Account.
不是上帝账户的合适人选
Maybe it's time to ask yourself why she's right.
或许你应该想一想为什么她是正确的人选
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Why didn't you tell me
为什么不告诉我你之前
you were a public defender back in Chicago?
在芝加哥的时候是公设辩护人
Why does it matter?
很重要吗
Because you said you weren't the helping type.
因为你跟我说你不是乐于助人的那种人
But your job is all about helping those in need.
但是你的工作完全就是在帮有需要的人
Look, I was jealous
我之前是嫉妒
that you were getting Friend Suggestions and not me.
好友建议是推送给了你 而不是我
So much so that I forgot how hard it was
嫉妒到我忘了我第一次从事
when I was first asked to do this.
这件事的时候有多难
I wanted to run, but I didn't, and I am telling you,
我想过逃避 但是我没有 我现在告诉你
it was the best decision I have ever made in my life.
这是我这辈子做出的最棒的决定 了
Yeah, well,
好吧
I haven't been making great life decisions lately, so...
我也很久都没有做过这么大的决定了 所以
But that's what I'm trying to say.
但是这就是我要说的
It's not just about helping people,
这不仅仅是为了帮助别人
the God Account brought Cara into my life.
上帝账户为我的生命中带来了卡拉
It even helped me fix my relationship with my dad.
甚至是帮我修补了我和我父亲之间的关系
My problems...
我的问题
can't be fixed.
是没办法解决的
But they can!
不 是可以的
Lieutenant Freemont's problems seem unfixable too.
弗里蒙特中尉的问题看起来也不可能被解决
But if the God Account sent us his name,
但是如果是上帝账户把他的名字推送给了我们
then it's not.
那就可以解决
And when you see what the God Account can do...
当你了解到上帝账户的能力
what we can do...
我们的能力
nothing will seem impossible.
没有什么事情是不可能的
I'm heading to the Army recruiting office
我现在要去征兵处
to talk to Private Caffey, see if he could help.
去找卡菲士兵聊一聊 看看他是不是能帮上忙
I hope to see you there.
我希望可以在那边看到你
Wait.
等等
For the record...
我先说清楚
I'm not sold, I'm just...
我不是同意了 我只是
keeping an open mind.
保持一个开放的心态
Take a look at these.
先回去看看这些材料
If you have any questions, just give me a call.
如果有问题的话 给我打电♥话♥
It was a pleasure.
很荣幸
Private Caffey.
卡菲士兵
We met at Conway's bar yesterday.
我们昨天在康威酒吧见过
Oh, yeah, sure!
对 是的
Uh, Miles and Joy, right? Hey.
迈尔斯和乔伊 是吧 你好
Yeah, what are you doing here?
你们两位有何贵干
I assume you're not here to enlist.
我想你们不是来登记参军的吧
No, actually, we're here about Lieutenant Freemont.
不 实际上 我们是因为弗里蒙特中尉的事情而来
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, uh, he has a heart condition,
他的心脏有问题
and if he returns to duty,
如果他还继续回去服役的话
it could be life-threatening,
可能会有生命危险
so we were hoping that you could talk to him.
所以我们希望你可以找他谈一谈
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好谈的
Nothing to talk about?
什么意思
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表