剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Sometimes they set the bar high
有时他们给你设定高要求
and it's tough when you're not able to reach it.
如果达不到标准的话 会很难受
And when you don't, they won't let you forget it.
而且他们会让你一辈子也忘不了那种感觉
Sorry, that sounded kind of terrible.
抱歉 我说得有点可怕
I love my dad.
我爱我爸爸
My parents got divorced when I was four,
我4岁时我的父母离婚了
and, well, we've been together ever since.
所以我和爸爸从那以后一直在一起
The relationship's just a bit complicated.
我们的关系有点复杂
Wanna talk about complicated?
想知道什么才是复杂吗
I'm an atheist.
我是个无神论者
Okay, um, I admit
好吧 我承认
that's missing the bar pretty spectacularly.
你确实离高标准有惊人的距离
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah, it's just a friend.
没事 就是个朋友
Um, I'm gonna have to go, so...
我得走了 所以
Miles, you remember Bishop Thompson.
迈尔斯 你记得汤普森主教吧
Oh, of course, of course.
当然当然
It's good to see you again. - You, too.
很高兴再次见到您 我也是
Um, Dad, sorry to cut out,
爸爸 抱歉打断你们
but, uh, I have to go to work.
但是我得去工作了
I thought you had the day off?
我以为你今天不上班
My daughter is a registered nurse
我女儿是纽约综合医院的
at New York General.
一名注册护士
Oh, New York General.
纽约综合医院
We have a friend there. Do you know Dr. Jaya Desai?
我们有个朋友也在那 你认识贾亚·德赛医生吗
I'm sure we might have crossed paths.
我确定我们应该有过一面之缘
It's a pretty big hospital.
那是个大医院
But, um, sorry, Dad, I didn't mean work.
但是 抱歉爸爸 我的意思不是去上班
I meant I had to go to a meeting.
我是说我要去开个会
Oh, okay, good. Call me later.
好的 回头给我打电♥话♥
Okay, um, nice to meet you guys.
好的 很高兴认识你们
Excuse me, but I have to make the rounds.
不好意思 但我得去跟其他人说会话
Well, did you find out anything?
你们得到什么信息了吗
No, and something definitely feels off.
没有 但肯定有什么不对劲的事
Yeah, whatever it is,
是的 不管是什么事
she doesn't want her father to know about it.
她不想让她父亲知道
Dad, don't worry.
爸爸 别担心
I'm gonna figure out what's going on.
我会弄清楚发生了什么的
You're such a good boyfriend
你真是个贴心的男朋友
to have lunch in between my rounds.
在我不查房♥时和我一起吃午饭
I mean, for a hospital cafeteria,
我说 你们医院食堂
they make a mean burrito.
做的墨西哥软卷饼也太难吃了
So, good news:
好消息
my parents want to have dinner with us.
我父母想和我们一起吃次晚饭
I'm sorry, how is that good news?
不好意思 这怎么就是好消息了
They don't exactly like me.
他们并不是很喜欢我
Of course they like you.
他们当然喜欢你了
Okay, so let's use this as a chance
好吧 那就让我们用这次机会
to show them how good you're doing now.
让他们看看你现在表现有多好
It'll be fine.
不会出岔子的
What's in there? Alien autopsy?
那里面是干什么的 解刨外星人吗
Just pharmacy.
就是药房♥而已
The hospital's cracked down
自从有人偷药以后
since someone's been stealing meds,
医院对此严加防守
so only doctors are allowed in there now.
所以现在只有医生可以进去
I gotta get back to my rounds,
我得回去查房♥了
but dinner, 8:00 p.m.
但晚餐见 8点
Bring your A game.
进入你的最佳状态
Hey, Miles, it's me.
嘿 迈尔斯 是我
Hey, Rakesh, I've been trying to call you.
嘿 拉克什 我正想打给你呢
You still with Jaya? No, but get this:
你还和贾亚在一起吗 没有 但是听听这个
Claire works at New York General.
克莱尔在纽约综合医院工作
Yeah, yeah, I know. She just told me.
对对 我知道 她刚告诉我的
How do you know? 'Cause I just saw her
你怎么知道的 因为我刚刚看到她
sneak into the hospital's pharmacy,
偷偷的溜进医院的药房♥
and according to Jaya,
但是贾亚说过
only doctors are allowed in there.
只有医生才允许进去
Rakesh, she's a recovering addict.
拉克什 她可能又犯瘾了
Miles, that's not good, because I'm pretty sure
迈尔斯 不好了 因为我很确定
she just stole drugs from the hospital.
她刚刚从医院里偷了药
Are you certain she was stealing?
你确定她偷了吗
Well, it looks that way, and according to Jaya,
反正看起来很像 而且贾亚说过
it's not the first time meds have gone missing.
这已经不是第一次丢药了
The hospital's already investigating.
医院已经开始调查了
Well, i-if she gets caught, she can go to jail.
如果她被抓了的话可能会坐牢的
I should speak to her father. Let him know what's going on.
我应该跟她爸说一声 让他知道到底怎么回事
Wait, Dad.
等一下 爸爸
I need to be absolutely sure what's going on with her
告诉她爸爸之前我想百分百确定
before involving her father.
她到底是怎么回事
I was there two years ago
两年前
when Bishop Thompson had to intervene in Claire's life.
当汤普森大主教不得不干预克莱尔的生活时 我也在场
She almost didn't come through.
她差点没撑过来
Hey, Rakesh.
嘿 拉克什
Uh, any--any luck with finding Claire?
呃 你 你找到克莱尔了吗
No, but I do have a lead.
没有 但我有点线索
It turns out you guys have a mutual friend on Facebook.
我发现你们在脸书上有一个共同的朋友
Who? Rachel Blake.
谁 雷切尔·布莱克
Who's Rachel Blake?
谁是雷切尔·布莱克
Uh, she was a Friend Suggestion a year ago.
她是一年前的一个好友推荐
Her sister died in a car accident
她姐姐在车祸中丧生
not too far from Harlem Episcopal.
离哈雷姆教区不远
Oh, I remember you telling me about her.
哦 我想起来了 你跟我提过她
Well, according to her Facebook,
根据她的脸书
she just checked in to Harlem Community College.
她刚刚进了哈雷姆社区大学
She's teaching art there.
她在那教艺术课
Let me talk to Rachel.
让我跟雷切尔谈谈
Maybe she knows how to get in touch with Claire.
也许她知道怎么联♥系♥上克莱尔
If not, we'll go to the bishop.
如果她也不知道 那我们就去找大主教
Keep me posted.
有消息了就通知我
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Oh, sorry, this used to be my office.
哦 不好意思 这原来是我的办公室
I'm Cara Bloom.
我是卡拉·布鲁姆
Adam Grey.
亚当·格力
You know, I've heard a lot about you.
你知道吗 我听说过你很多事
When I first started here,
在我最初开始在这工作的时候
everyone said I had very big shoes to fill.
每个人都说我想要赶上你可不太容易
Oh, well, I only wear a size six, so...
哦 我的鞋才6码 所以
Cara, there you are. Hey, Parker.
卡拉 你在这呢 嘿 派克
I see you met Adam.
我看你已经见过亚当了
He just came over from "Chatter" six weeks ago.
他6周前刚刚从健谈者那里过来
Been at the top of the leaderboard ever since.
然后就一直占据着积分榜的首位
Anyways, uh, it was great to meet you.
不管怎么说吧 很高兴见到你
If you ever need anything, my office is always open.
如果你需要什么的话 随时来我办公室找我
Come on. Natalie's tied up in a meeting.
快点 娜塔莉还在开会
Sent me to show you to your office.
她派我来带你去办公室
It's so good having you back.
你能回来太好了
"Catapult" hasn't felt the same without you.
投石机没有你跟原来都不一样了
Thank you, Parker.
谢谢你 派克
Yeah, it's good to be back.
是啊 能回来太好了
Here we are.
就是这
I know, sorry.
我知道 抱歉
It's fine. Gotta work my way back up.
没事 我得再努力爬到原来的位置上去了
Knowing you, I'm sure it won't take long.
我了解你 不需要多久的
Lunch today? Yeah, definitely.
一起吃午餐吗 好 必须的
Rachel Blake, wow.
雷切尔·布莱克 哇呜
So any idea how she knows Claire?
所以你知不知道她是怎么认识的克莱尔的
No, but hopefully
还不知道 但希望
they're more than just Facebook friends.
她们不只是脸书上的朋友而已
We need to find Claire fast.
我们得快点找到克莱尔
Yeah, well, knowing the God Account,
是啊 我们都了解上帝账户
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表