剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
I'm sure she did.
她肯定知道
I can't believe she would keep this from me,
我不敢相信 她会隐瞒我
knowing that she had a chance to get Zeke the help he needs.
她其实知道她是有机会把齐克送入赡养院的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll make sure she gets this.
我会确保她看到这份文件的
Rakesh, call me back.
拉克什 给我回电♥话♥
I think we may have a problem.
我觉得 我们遇到问题了
Welcome to Zelda's.
欢迎赛尔达店
How can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Um, we were wondering
我们在想
if you knew a woman named Sarah Matthews.
你是不是认识个叫萨拉·马修斯的女人
Sorry, no.
不好意思 不认识
What about Zeke Ramos?
那齐克·拉莫斯呢
Never heard of him.
从来没听过
You wouldn't happen to know how to fix
你会不会刚好知道怎么修
a "Galactic Ninja" arcade game, would you?
银河忍♥者街机游戏
What? You told me to fix it.
怎么了 你让我自己修的
I'm not familiar with "Galactic Ninja",
我不太了解银河忍♥者
but there's someone here who knows it well.
但这有人非常了解
Hey, Gary, can you come out here for a sec?
嗨 盖理 能出来一下吗
Hi.
嗨
These two want to know
这两个人想知道
how to fix a "Galactic Ninja" stand-up.
怎么修好银河忍♥者街机
Oh, "Galactic Ninja"!
银河忍♥者啊
I haven't thought about that game in years!
我已经快忘了这款游戏了
Yeah, it was my favorite as a kid.
那是我小时候最喜欢玩的游戏
Oh, yeah, mine too, man. What a game, right?
是啊 我也是 很好玩 对吧
I bought it online
我是在网上买♥♥的
but it just doesn't turn on when I plug it in.
但插上插头它就是打不开
The fuse burns out on those games a lot.
这游戏的保险丝经常会被烧断
That's probably your issue.
这大概是你自己的问题
Carl, can you grab a two amp slow-blow fuse?
卡尔 能帮我拿根两安培的保险丝吗
Just open up the back of the machine,
只要把游戏机的后盖打开
pop the fuse in right next to the AC input,
把保险丝插到交流电源输入口旁边
you'll be right as rain.
会正常运行的
Okay. Yeah, good luck.
好吧 祝你好运
Thank you! Yeah.
谢谢你 嗯
Looks like you got your problem solved.
看来你的问题解决了
The God Account doesn't do anything by accident, right?
上帝账户不会做毫无理由的安排 对吧
So what am I missing?
那我是漏了什么吗
Maybe this is about me fixing my game.
或许是关于修复我的游戏之类的
Like, the God Account's doing me a solid
上帝账户帮了
for all my hard work.
我很大的忙
No, it's definitely about Sarah.
不对 绝对是关于莎拉的
How can you be so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Because she's standing right there.
因为她就站在那
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这儿干什么
Is everything okay, Sarah?
一切都还好吗 莎拉
No, it's not.
不 一点都不好
That was just Dan on the phone.
刚才是丹打了电♥话♥过来
He told me about your little visit.
他告诉我了关于你的来访
I was only trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, you made it worse.
你让事情变得更糟了
Dan's packing a bag
丹正在收拾行李
and he said he's gonna go stay with his sister.
他说他要和他妹妹住在一起
He says,
他说
"Either Zeke goes into assisted living
要么齐克去疗养院
or our marriage is over."
要么我们的婚姻到此结束
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Dan is right.
丹说的对
Excuse me?
你说什么
You have the opportunity to put Zeke into a great place
你有能力把齐克送到一个很好的地方
where he can get the care that he needs,
让他得到他所需要的照顾
and yet, you are choosing not to
然而 你却不这样做
at the cost of your marriage--why?
以牺牲婚姻为代价 为什么
None of your business.
与你无关
You told me you love Zeke.
你说你爱齐克
Something deeper's holding you back--what is it?
是什么更深的原因让你不这么做
I ruined his life!
我毁了他的生活
Okay?
好吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
When...
当
when Zeke and I were teenagers...
齐克和我年轻的时候
I found out that he was gay.
我发现他是同性恋
And it was a different time back then, our--
那个时代和现在不一样 我们
our parents were very conservative.
我们的父母非常保守
I was always a rule-follower.
我一直是个循规蹈矩的人
And...
并且
I thought it was the right thing to do to tell them.
我觉得告诉父母是正确的做法
I outed him, I broke up our family,
我揭发了他 我拆散了我们的家庭
and...
而且
after that, they sent Zeke off to boarding school, we...
之后 他们把齐克送去寄宿学校 我们
we never spoke again.
我们再也没说过话
And then he got sick.
之后他生病了
You're taking care of Zeke as penance.
你照顾齐克是为了赎罪
It's the least I can do for him.
这是我能为他做的最起码的事
You have to forgive yourself, Sarah.
你得原谅自己 莎拉
For Zeke, for your marriage, and most importantly,
为了齐克 为了你们的婚姻 最重要的是
for you.
为你自己
Can't.
我做不到
What's done is done, and there's no changing that.
木已成舟 这是无法改变的了
Could you just please...
你们能不能
just--just please leave us alone?
求你们别再来打扰我们了
The exhibits should be around here somewhere.
展品应该就在附近
Okay, it's just...that way.
好吧 在那边
Uh, excuse me, excuse me!
不好意思 打扰一下
Is there any way we could take a look at the art?
我们能不能看一下这幅画
Sorry, the exhibit's over.
抱歉 展览结束了
I--please, please. It is really important.
我 拜托了 这真的很重要
Everything's sealed up.
所有展品都密封了
Well, do you know where it's headed next?
你知道它接下来会在哪里展览吗
It's not. This was a one-time showing.
不会再拿出来了 这是一次性展览
I don't understand.
我不明白
Those paintings are the only way for us to figure out
这些画是我们弄清楚上帝账户
what the God Account wants me to do next.
接下来想让我做什么的唯一方法
I mean, how are we supposed to see them now?
我是说 我们现在怎么才能看到这些画
I don't know.
我不知道
Wait, it doesn't make any sense.
等等 这根本说不通
Why would the God Account send me all the way here
如果展览已经结束 上帝账户为什么
if the exhibit is closed?
要派我到这来呢
I don't know--maybe we got the clue wrong.
我不知道 也许我们弄错了线索
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
There's something else we're missing,
我们还缺点什么
something we're supposed to do, I--
我们应该做点什么 我
I just have no idea what it could be.
我只是想不起来是什么
I think I know.
我想我明白了
You do?
是吗
Yeah...
是的
I don't think the God Account sent you here
我不认为上帝派你来这
just to solve its riddle.
只是为了解决画中的谜题
I think it sent you here...
我想他让你来
because I needed to tell you something.
是因为我有话要跟你说
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I didn't just come to Paris
我来巴黎并不是
'cause it was a great opportunity.
因为什么时机正好
I came...
我过来
because it gave me a chance to run.
是因为这给了我一个逃避的机会
Run from what?
逃避什么
The day that I left for Paris
我去巴黎的那天
you were gonna tell me that you loved me.
你本来想说你爱我的
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表