剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
很高兴见到你 我也是
So what are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I heard the bartender here makes a mean Manhattan.
我听说这里的调酒师调的曼哈顿特别纯
And I would be happy to pour one for you on the house,
我很想给你免费来一杯
but I thought we weren't supposed to drink
但是我以为在进行卵子取出术期间
during our fertility treatment.
不能喝酒
Uh, I didn't come for a drink.
我不是来喝酒的
I came to say I had a really nice time yesterday,
我来是想说昨天我过的很开心
getting to you know.
可以 你明白我的意思哈
So did I.
我也是
Good.
很好
'Cause I'd love to get to know you more,
我愿意多了解你一些
you know, outside of a waiting room.
我是说 在候诊室之外的地方
Maybe this Friday?
也许这个周五
Unless I misread things.
除非我误会了什么
You didn't misread anything. It's...
你没有误会 只是
it's just bad timing.
只是时机不合适
You're in a relationship.
你身边有人了
No.
没有
Just getting out of one?
刚刚结束一段感情
No, that's not it.
不 不是的
It's Private. I get it.
是很私人的事 我明白了
Sorry.
抱歉
Well, maybe I'll see you around the waiting room.
也许我们候诊室再见吧
Yeah.
好的
Ah, great to see you again, Miles.
迈尔斯 很高兴再见到你
Good to see you, too.
我也是
And nice to finally meet you in person, Cara.
终于见到你本人了 卡拉
Yeah, you too.
我也是
I saw the video that went viral a few months ago
我看过几个月前的那个被编辑过的视频
of you and Rose kissing in Times Square.
你和罗丝在时代广场接吻的那个
I hope everything worked out between you.
希望你们俩之间已经没事了
Well, it more than worked out.
我们不止是没事
Rose and I just got engaged.
罗丝和我刚刚订婚了
Dude, that's great. Congratulations.
伙计 那太好了了 祝贺你
Thanks. So what can I do for you guys?
谢谢 那么 我能帮你们什么忙吗
It's about a friend of ours, Zack Waller.
我有个朋友 叫扎克·沃勒
His mother, Sergeant Meg Waller,
他的母亲 梅格·沃勒中士
was killed in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗被杀了
They're saying she went AWOL.
他们说她擅离职守
Yeah, he-- he took the news really hard.
他 他接受不了新闻中那么说
He's hoping to connect with someone from her unit
他想和他母亲得部队的某些人得联♥系♥
that might know happened,
也许他们知道到底发生了什么
but most of them have been redeployed.
但是他们中的大部分人都被重新调遣了
I got a friend in Intelligence that owes me a favor.
我有个朋友在情报机构工作 他欠我人情
I'll reach out to him right now,
我现在就联♥系♥他
get back to you when I have something.
一有消息我就会回复你
Thank you. It's the least I could do
谢谢你 你为了做了那么多
after everything you've done for me.
这点小忙我还是帮得上的
Talk to you guys later.
稍后联♥系♥你们
Oh, uh, it's Adam. He wants to meet.
是亚当 他想见个面
He's got a lead on a poker game.
他收到了关于扑克牌比赛的情报
Hey, that's great.
嘿 太好了
I'll let you know when I hear back from Freemont.
如果弗里蒙特有消息的话我就告诉你们
Hey. So my source tells me
嘿 我收到风说
the game is happening tomorrow night.
这场比赛在明天晚上
They don't have an address just yet.
他们还没有查到地址
Oh. Okay, great.
好的 太好了
Thank you for going through all the trouble.
那谢谢你经历的这一切
But isn't this something that you could've called me about?
但这件事你可以打电♥话♥跟我说的
The truth?
说实话
I wanted to see if you were interested
我来是想问你有没有兴趣
in getting dinner sometime.
一起吃顿饭
Oh. Um...
噢
Parker told me that you and Miles broke up,
帕克跟我说你和迈尔斯分手了
and I figured since we don't work together,
但我想既然我们不在一起工作了
I'd, um...
我想
take a chance.
抓住这个机会
Look, Miles and I just broke up a few weeks ago.
我和迈尔斯分手没多久
I get it.
我明白
No pressure at all.
不要有压力
I'm just happy to be chasing this lead together.
我只是很高兴我们可以一起追踪这条线索
I appreciate that.
我也是
I'll let you know as soon as I get the address.
等我拿到地址我会第一时间告知你的
Hey, Rakesh, can you sell this
嘿 拉克什 你能不能把这个卖♥♥了
and refund all the money that Zack stole?
然后把这笔钱拿来弥补扎克偷了的那些
Sure, but first, I want to check out the kid's code.
当然可以 但首先 我想看看这个孩子设置了什么密♥码♥
Professional curiosity.
纯属好奇
Okay.
好
Miles, this isn't a Raspberry Pi.
迈尔斯 这不是树莓Pi
Yes, it is. He gave it to me.
这就是啊 他亲自给我的
This is a backup hard drive, bro.
这是备用硬盘 兄弟
Wait, what? Yeah.
等等 什么 嗯
He played you.
他耍了你
Okay, lucky for us, he didn't have a chance
好了 我们很幸运 他在给你之前
to wipe it before giving it to you.
还没来得及清除数据
There's still a copy of his VPN key in here.
他的VPN密钥还在这儿
Translation, please?
拜托说重点
Well, his VPN gives us a way
好吧 有了他的VPN我们就可以登录他的账号♥
to log on to his otherwise untraceable private network,
这样就很容易找到他的位置了
which then gives us access to his location.
要是没有的话会很难追踪私人虚拟网络的
Okay, cool. So where is he?
好的 那挺好 那他现在在哪儿
Let's see.
我们来看看
He's back at the coffee shop across from the DoD.
他去了国防部对面的咖啡店
Oh, no.
哦不
There's another IP address using the same VPN,
还有另一个IP地址使用相同的VPN
and it's coming from...
这个是来自
inside the DoD.
国防部内部
He must've planted the Raspberry Pi already.
他一定把树莓Pi植入进系统了
Miles, Zack has access to the DoD's intranet.
迈尔斯 扎克可以进入国防部的内部网
Wait, which means he can hack the DoD.
等等 那就是说他可以黑进国防部系统里
Not can, is, right now.
现在还不能
And if he gets caught,
如果他被抓了
he's going to jail for a very long time.
他会为此坐很长时间的牢的
Miles, what's up?
迈尔斯 怎么了
Rakesh, I just heard back from Freemont.
拉克什 我刚刚收到弗里蒙特的信息
He found a soldier in Meg's unit,
他在梅格所在的部队里找到一个士兵
said that he's willing to talk to Zack.
他说他愿意和扎克谈谈
He may have answers. Okay, that's great.
他可能知道答案 好 太棒了
Assuming we can stop him in time.
希望我们能及时阻止他
How are things going on your end?
你那边情况怎么样
I'm trying to shut down his VPN
我正在努力关掉他的VPN
so he loses access to his Raspberry Pi,
这样他的树莓Pi就失效了
but, Miles, you need to hurry.
但是 迈尔斯 你得快点
Well, yeah, II'm, like, a block away.
嗯 我现在离那儿差不多一个街区的距离
Okay, I called Cara.
好的 我给卡拉打过电♥话♥了
She's on her way with Zack's dad.
她和扎克的爸爸在路上了
How much longer can you hold him off?
你还能拖他多久
Right now I'm using, like, every last shred
现在我已经尽可能的用所有服务器
of the IdentitySeal servers to slow him down,
来拖慢他了
but every move I make, he seems to have an answer for.
但我每调整一次 他似乎都有应对的策略
Like, this kid, he's got serious skills.
这个孩子 技术太牛逼了
Okay, bro, just buy me one more minute.
好吧 兄弟 尽可能多拖延些时间吧
So did we make it in time?
我们还来得及吗
I hope so.
希望来得及
Dad, what the hell are you doing?
爸爸 你要干什么
It's over.
结束了
I'm stopping you from making a huge mistake.
我要阻止你犯更大的错误
Mistake?
错误
Dad, I was 15 seconds away from the truth.
爸爸 再有15秒我就知道真♥相♥了
Mom would want us to know what happened to her.
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表