剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
Promised myself I was going to help her.
我答应我自己一定要帮助她
We became friends online.
我们在网上成了很好的朋友
I even gave her my cell phone
我甚至给了她我的电♥话♥号♥码
so she could always reach me.
这样她就能随时联♥系♥到我
Did she call you that night? She tried.
那天晚上她给你打电♥话♥了吗 她打了
But I didn't see it.
但我没有看到
Your daughter's gone
你们的女儿走了是因为我
because I wasn't there when she needed me the most.
在她最需要我的时候 我却不在
It's my fault,
这是我的错
and I don't know how you could ever forgive me,
我不知道你们怎样才能原谅我
but I just need you to know that I'm s-sorry.
但是我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault.
对不起 这不是你的错
It was. No.
这是我的错 不是的
Kate struggled with depression her entire life.
凯特的一生都在与抑郁症作斗争
The truth is, it's no one's fault.
事实上 这不是任何人的错
Not ours, not yours.
不是我们的错 也不是你们的
Not even Kate's.
也不是凯特的错
You don't need our forgiveness, Anna.
你不需要我们的原谅 安娜
There's nothing for us to forgive.
没有什么需要我们原谅的
You need to forgive yourself.
你需要的是原谅自己
Thank you for being there for our daughter.
谢谢你为我们的女儿而来
You were right, Miles.
你是对的 迈尔斯
I needed to make my peace with what happened.
我需要与自己和解接受所发生的一切
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
没关系
But it hasn't changed my mind.
但即便这样我的想法也不会改变的
In fact, I'm more at peace with my decision now than ever.
事实上 我现在比以往任何时候都更能接受自己的决定
Wait, I don't understand.
等等 我不明白
I was just angry.
我只是很生气
At myself, at God.
对我自己 对上帝
Being angry was just easier than facing the pain
生气要比面对已经发生的事情造成的痛苦
of what had happened.
要容易得多
That was the one item on my bucket list
这也是我遗愿清单上的一条
I didn't have the courage to write down,
只是我没有勇气把它写下来
because I didn't think I could ever cross it off.
因为我不觉得我能划掉这一条
But now that I have,
但现在我可以了
I realize I never lost my faith.
我意识到我从未失去我的信仰
It just took you to remind me of that.
是你重新提醒了我
Now I'm not scared of anything.
现在我已经无所畏惧了
Not even dying. Hey, Anna, I
即便是死亡 嘿 安娜 我
Tomorrow's the last item on my list.
明天会是我清单上的最后一条
I hope you'll be there.
我希望你能来
Even after meeting with Kate's parents,
即便是与凯特的父母见了面
Anna still doesn't want to go back to treatment?
安娜还是不想回去接受治疗吗
Oh, if anything, finding her faith
嗯 若有什么不同的话 就是她的信仰
has only strengthened her resolve.
更坚定了她这一决定
You okay? No, not really.
你没事吧 不太好
But how are things going with James?
詹姆士怎么样了
Uh, actually, we have some good news.
事实上 我们得到了一些好消息
Good, I could use some. Hey.
真好 我需要听听好消息来缓解一下 嘿
Hey. You guys wanted to see me?
嘿 你们要见我吗
Sorry, I needed a cold one.
抱歉 我需要来杯冰饮
James Barry. Take a seat.
詹姆士·巴里 坐吧
You remember me?
你还记得我吗
You were the officer
你是那个
who pulled me over five years ago.
五年前逮捕我的警官
Ray Nicolette, and lucky for you,
雷·尼克莱特 你很幸运
I just happen to be friends with these Good Samaritans.
我只是碰巧和这些好心人成了朋友
Cara.
卡拉
So Ray did some digging, and it turns out the governor
雷做了些调查 发现州长通过了一项新的法律
passed a new law allowing certain convictions
允许在某些情况中
of misdemeanor possessions to be expunged from your record
在逮捕警官同意的情况下
in cases where the arresting officer is willing to agree
较轻的罪行可以从你的案情记录中删除
there were extenuating circumstances.
这样可以减轻罪责
And after I talked with your brother yesterday
而且昨天在与你弟弟的谈话中
and he went on about what a great influence
他说到了你在他的生命里有多么重要
you've been in his life, I filed the paperwork.
你是他的榜样 所以我提交了文件
Once it's processed,
一旦通过了
it'll be like your arrest never happened.
你被逮捕的记录就清除了
Which means your fiancée should be issued
这意味着你的未婚妻拿到绿卡
a green card, no problem.
不成问题了
I honestly don't know what to say.
我真不知道该说些什么了
Say thank you. Yes, thank you, thank you!
说谢谢吧 对 谢谢你 谢谢你们
Um...
嗯
Here's the birth certificate Aaron wanted.
这是亚伦要的出生证明
Hope it helps.
希望会有帮助
I need to go tell her the good news.
我得去告诉她这个好消息
Cory Smith, born 1982
科里·史密斯 1982年出生于
in New York Presbyterian Hospital.
纽约广德医院
I've never heard of a Cory Smith.
我从没听说过科里·史密斯
Uh, mother's name, Marsha Smith, um...
母亲的名字是 玛莎·史密斯
What?
怎么了
The father's name is Alphonse Jeffries.
父亲的名字是阿方斯·杰弗里斯
Judging by the way you three just reacted,
从你们三个的反应来看
I'm assuming that name means something.
这个名字怕是有什么深层的含义吧
So who's Alphonse? We were convinced
那么谁是阿方斯 我们一直都觉得
that Alphonse was behind the God Account.
是阿方斯在操纵上帝账户
Someone who checked every box,
我们查了每一个环节
but denied knowing anything about it.
但他一直说他对此一无所知
So either Alphonse has no idea
所以阿方斯也不知道
his son is behind the God Account...
他的儿子在操控上帝账户
Or he lied to us.
也或者是他骗了我们
Hey.
嘿
Where's Dad?
爸爸去哪儿了
He went to find someone to get heated blankets.
他去找人拿电热毯了
See what you started?
看到了吗
Hey, hey, don't blame me. You can thank Anna for that.
嘿 嘿 别怪我 你得去感谢安娜
What happened, Miles?
发生什么事情了 迈尔斯
Anna spoke to the family of the girl who died.
安娜和那个逝世女孩的家人谈了谈
And you and Dad were right.
你和爸爸说得对
It was about restoring her faith.
的确她重新找回了她的信仰
Everything went the way it was supposed to go.
一切都按预料的那样进行
Except she still doesn't wanna go back to chemo.
只是有一点她还是不愿意接受化疗
And she told me having her faith back
她告诉我她重新找回了她的信仰
only made her more at peace with her decision.
而她的信仰只是更坚定了她的想法
I know how hard it is for you to accept that.
我知道你很难接受这一点
But the gift you've given her...
但是你给她的礼物帮她找回了她的信仰
she needed it.
那是她很需要的
You know, Ali...
你知道的 阿里
I don't know how to be here for you.
我不知道该怎么陪着你
What do you mean? Your faith
怎么说 你的信仰
and Dad's faith is going to give you the strength to fight.
还有爸爸的信仰都是你战斗的力量
And I wanna fight with you.
我也想和你一起战斗
But I don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么做
Which is why I am trying so hard
所以我才这么努力
to figure out who's behind the God Account.
想找出谁是上帝账户后面的那个人
You think whoever's behind the God Account
你觉得上帝账户后面的那个人
can somehow help me through this?
能帮我度过难关吗
Well, Ali, I have to do something.
阿里 我总得做点什么
Otherwise, the only thing I can offer you are magazines.
不然的话 我能做的只有坐在这里给你递杂♥志♥
You have faith, Miles.
你也有信仰的 迈尔斯
Faith in your family, in your friends.
你信仰是你的家人 你的朋友
Most importantly, you have faith in people
最终要的是 你的信仰用最棒的方式
in the most extraordinary way.
帮助了别人
Just be here for me.
陪着我就够了
That's all you have to do.
这就是你要做的
Just be here.
陪着我就好
Hi. I'm Miles. Is Anna here?
嗨 我是迈尔斯 安娜在吗
Miles, of course.
迈尔斯 当然
Anna told me all about you.
安娜跟我说过你
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表