剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
But maybe this is a sign, a way for the two of you
但是没准这是一个信♥号♥♥
to find your way back to each other.
是一个能让你们俩和好的方法
No, it's not.
不 不是的
How come?
怎么说
Well, after...
好吧 在
after two years of going through IVF,
在经历了长达两年的试图体外受精后
we only ended up with three viable embryos.
我们只得到了三个可存活的胚胎
After the first two didn't take,
头两个都没成功
it was just--it was too much on either of us.
对我们来说打击太大了
That's when we separated.
也就是那会儿我们分居了
When you start IVF, you sign a clause
当人们开始体外受精时 要签署一个条款
stating that if you ever get divorced,
上面说如果你俩离婚了
that any remaining embryos would be destroyed.
剩余的胚胎会被摧毁
And so I made a choice.
所以我做了个决定
And you had it implanted.
你植入了最后那个胚胎
Yes.
是的
And you didn't tell Sam.
你没有告诉山姆
Julia
茱莉亚
I know.
我知道
I know I shouldn't have done it,
我知道我不该这么做
but I didn't think it would work.
但我也没想到它成功了
And by some miracle, it did,
这跟奇迹一样
and this should be the happiest time of my life,
这本该是我人生中最快乐的时光
but all I feel is so much guilt over what I did.
但我能感受的只有对我所做之事的无尽愧疚
I know Sam,
我了解山姆
and when he finds out he is gonna be a father,
当他发现他要当爸爸了
he is gonna be so excited.
他会很高兴的
This is something the two of you
这是你们俩
have always wanted.
梦寐以求的
And this could bring you back together.
这也能让你俩再在一起
Yeah, maybe you're right.
是啊 没准你是对的
I need to tell Sam...
我得告诉山姆
but after your wedding, okay?
但等到你的婚礼过后 好吗
I just want this weekend to be about you and Arthur.
我希望这周末的风头都属于你和亚瑟
Al's gonna be here any minute.
阿尔马上就要到了
You ready? - Oh, I finished
你准备好了吗 十分钟前
setting up the cloning program like ten minutes ago.
我就设好了克隆程序
I've just been playing "Fortnite."
我刚才一直在玩堡垒之夜
Very funny.
真好笑
So we haven't talked about Jaya since I've been back in town.
我回来之后 我们还没谈过贾亚的事情
How you holding up?
你还好吗
I'm trying to stay positive, you know?
我努力保持乐观 你懂吧
Especially since I'm close to beta testing
尤其是我的灵魂伴侣软件
my soul mate app. - A soul mate app, really?
快进入测试阶段之后 灵魂伴侣软件 认真的吗
I know how it sounds, but it's the only way
我知道这听着不怎么样 但这是
I can prove to Jaya that we're meant to be together, you know?
我能向贾亚证明我们天生一对的唯一方法了 你懂吗
Oh, it's Alphonse's assistant.
是阿方斯的助手
He said something came up, and he needs to cancel.
他说有事发生 他需要取消
Great, so he brought us all the way
很好 所以他让我们大费周章来这儿
down here just to ditch us.
就为了鸽掉我们
Then why agree to meet for lunch?
那为什么还要同意午餐时见呢
Oh, actually I think I know.
我觉得我可能知道原因
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, if Al's really behind the God Account,
如果阿尔真的是上帝帐户的幕后之人
I think he brought us here to see that.
我觉得他让我们来是想让我们见证这一幕
Looks like Julia isn't the only one keeping a secret.
看来茱莉亚不是唯一一个藏着秘密的人
Reverend Carver. Bishop Finer.
卡佛牧师 芬纳主教
Thank you so much for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
I mean, I can't imagine getting married anywhere but here.
我无法想象在别的地方结婚的样子
Harlem Episcopal is your home, Arthur.
哈林圣公会就是你的家 亚瑟
I just have a few things to finish up in the rectory,
我在牧师住♥宅♥里还有点事要收尾
and when everyone gets here, we can start.
当人都来齐时 我们就可以开始了
When you were a little girl,
在你还是个小女孩的时候
you would sit in that exact spot
你来祷告时
when you came to pray.
就坐在同样的位置
Old habits, I guess.
习惯了 我猜
Whatever it is you are praying for,
无论你在祈祷什么
know that God is listening.
要知道上帝在倾听
And so am I.
我也在听
If... you wanna talk about it.
如果你想谈谈的话
Hey, sorry we're late.
不好意思我们迟到了
Well, you know...
你知道的
you can't have a rehearsal
新娘不在的话
without the bride.
没法彩排
So I would say you were right on time.
所以我想说你来得正是时候
Hey, give me one quick second.
等我一下下
Sorry.
不好意思
Hey, Rakesh, were you able to get anything from Al?
拉克什 你在阿尔那里有什么发现吗
Uh, no, he never showed up, but Sam did.
没有 他一直没出现 但是山姆来了
Sam, wait, what are you talking about?
山姆 等等 你在说什么
He was here with another woman.
他和另一位女士来这了
Yeah, and by the looks of things,
而且看样子
I'd say he's definitely not looking to get back together.
他肯定没想着和好
Okay, uh, thanks Rakesh.
好 谢了 拉克什
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Um, actually, yeah.
事实上 是的
I was just on the phone with my friend Rakesh, and...
我朋友拉克什刚给我打了电♥话♥ 然后
And?
然后怎么了
He saw Sam with another woman.
他看见山姆和另一个女人在一起
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Is everything okay?
都还好吧
No, it's not.
不 不好
How long you been seeing her?
你和她一起多久了
Julia
茱莉亚
You know what? Actually, it doesn't matter.
你知道吗 实际上 这都无所谓
I can't believe I was ever naive enough
我简直不敢相信我可以如此天真
to think we could get back together.
觉得我们可以重归于好
Get back together?
重归于好吗
You were the one who pushed me away.
是你把我推开的
Me? How did I push you away?
我吗 那我是怎么把你推开的呢
You were so consumed with getting pregnant,
你一直想要个孩子
you forgot about us.
你忘了考虑我们俩
Truth is, we were broken
事实上 我们之间很早之前
long before that, and you know it.
就有裂痕了 而你也是知道的
There's nothing left between us.
我们之间已经没剩下什么了
Actually, there is one thing.
不 还有一事
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Wait, how is that possible? We haven't
等等 这怎么可能 我们没有
Okay, Sam, let me explain.
好了 山姆 听我解释
I don't believe it. How could you do that?
难以置信 你怎么可以这么做
I'm sorry, Sam. Are you?
我很抱歉 山姆 你真的这么觉得吗
I knew you wanted a child more than anything...
我知道你想要一个孩子胜过一切
But I never thought that you would go this far.
但我从没想过你会做到这一步
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry! Julia.
抱歉 茱莉亚
Thanks for meeting with me. No problem.
谢谢你肯见我 没事
I was in the mood for a drink anyway.
反正我也想来喝一杯
The, um, woman
和你在一起的
you were with-- is it serious?
那个女人 是认真的吗
It doesn't matter.
没关系了
I told her today that I was moving
我今天告诉她我要搬去
to San Francisco. Wait, you're moving?
旧金山了 等等 你要搬家了吗
I got a job at a tech startup in Silicon Valley.
我在硅谷的一家科技创业公♥司♥找到了一份工作
It's what I've always wanted to do,
这是我一直想做的
and since Julia and I decided to get divorced,
既然茱莉亚和我决定离婚
I went for it.
我就答应了过去
But I had to turn it down because of the baby.
但因为孩子我不得不拒绝这份工作
Look, Sam, I, um... I can't imagine
听着 山姆 我无法想象
how you're feeling right now,
你现在是什么样的心情
but you're going to be a father.
但你要当爸爸了
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表