剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表
that this moment right now
此时此刻将是我人生中
is the best one of my life.
最好的瞬间了
Because this is the day where I finally got to meet my son
因为今天我终于见到了我的儿子
and tell him how sorry I was for everything
我还告诉他这么些年我有多么抱歉
and that I was never leaving again.
我再也不会离开你们了
Did you love her?
你爱过她吗
My mom?
我的妈妈
More than anything.
她是我生命之所在
Well, I guess we have that in common.
好吧 我想我们有共同点了
Yeah?
是吗
I need some time. Is that okay?
我需要些时间 可以吗
Yeah. I'll wait.
可以 我可以等
However long it takes, Jacob, I will wait.
无论多长时间 雅各布 我都会等你的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think, for the first time in a long time, I might be.
很久以来这种感觉还是第一次
Jacob said that he needs more time.
雅各布说他需要些时间
Which, after what just happened,
而且刚刚那事发生过后
I should have plenty of.
我也有一大堆事要处理了
Hmm. Sorry about that.
嗯 抱歉了
Well, I guess it's a small price to pay
好了 我想这就当是为我和我儿子
to be able to have a relationship with my son.
修复关系而付出的一点小代价吧
Thank you. All of you.
谢谢你们
So how did you know telling Jacob
所以你是怎么知道告诉雅各布这些
was the thing that would bring them together?
能帮助他们重归于好的呢
When I gave up my daughter,
当我放弃我女儿的时候
the one stipulation I had was that it was a closed adoption.
我只有一个条件 就是希望收养这件事成为一个永久的秘密
Why?
为什么
To make sure she could never find me,
为了让她永远也找不到我
never be able to ask why I gave her up,
永远不能问我为什么要放弃她
why I didn't love her enough to keep her.
为什么我没有足够的爱来留下她
I knew I didn't have an answer that was good enough
我知道我根本找不到一个完美的理由来解释
for either of us.
来让彼此都觉得宽慰
Teddy thought that he deserved his guilt,
特迪觉得自己罪有应得
and I knew there was only one person
而我知道这世上只有一个人
who could tell him that he doesn't.
可以告诉他 他不是
That's good advice.
是个好主意
Well, I have to be at work in a few hours,
好了 再过几个小时我就要上班了
so I will see you guys later?
那么 稍后见吧
And, Joy, um...
还有 乔伊
you were right.
你说的对
Maybe sometimes you have to take a risk.
也许有些时候真的得冒险一试
Still think she's the Lady? I don't know.
还把她当女人看吗 不知道
Hmm. What's our next move?
嗯 我们下一步该做什么
Honestly, I thought you were right.
老实说 我觉得你说的也挺对
That after helping Teddy,
在帮了泰迪之后
we would figure out the message.
我们会弄清那些消息的
Hmm.
嗯
God Account?
是上帝账户吗
No, it's an alert from Teddy Preston's seminar
不 是泰迪·普雷斯顿研讨会的通知
informing me that I just won two tickets
我赢了两张票
to visit the Statue of Liberty
可以乘着自♥由♥女神游轮
courtesy of Lady Liberty Cruises.
参观自♥由♥女神像
Lady Liberty! Yeah.
自♥由♥女神 对
Lady.
女神
Follow the Lady.
跟着女人
Let's go. Wait, I have to make
我们走吧 等等 我得
a call to my dad.
给我爸打个电♥话♥
There's something he needs to know.
有件事他得知道
Excuse me. No problem.
失陪一下 没关系
What are you doing here? Where's Miles?
你来这儿干嘛 迈尔斯呢
Your brother called me and told me I needed
你哥哥打电♥话♥给我 让我来这里
to come down here for your welcoming ceremony
参加你们的新成员
for new members.
欢迎仪式
And what else did he tell you?
他还说了什么
That you know what happened at Harlem Episcopal
你出柜的那时候
when you came out.
哈莱姆教区发生什么事了
I'm sorry. I told Miles not to tell you.
抱歉 我告诉迈尔斯不要告诉你的
Well, he said telling me was a risk
嗯 他说了告诉我是有风险的
but that it was one he needed to take
但只有这种法子了
to make sure that we were okay.
他需要知道我们都没事
You wanted to leave Harlem Episcopal all this time?
你一直都想离开哈莱姆教区的吗
Yes.
嗯
But you stayed because of me.
但因为我你留下来了
Harlem Episcopal has changed. I made sure of it.
哈莱姆教区已经变了 我了解
Did you come down here to tell me that?
你来这里就是要跟我讲这些的吗
No.
不
No, I came down here because I was so wrapped up
不 我来这里是因为一直以来
in what Harlem Episcopal means to me,
我都太专注于哈莱姆教区对我的意义了
I never once asked
我从来没有一次问过你
what it means to you.
你的想法是什么
I know this is tough. Mmhmm.
我知道这很难 嗯
But me leaving Harlem Episcopal
即使我离开了哈莱姆教区
does not mean that I'm leaving you.
我也永远不会离开你的
I know.
我知道
Um, you mind if I stay and get to know your new community?
我可以留下来了解一下你的新社区吗
I'd love that.
当然了
Man, I can't believe this.
伙计 我简直不敢相信
Hey, what do you think we're gonna find?
嘿 你觉得我们能找到什么
No idea. You don't sound very excited.
不知道 听起来你淡定的一匹啊
It's justI wish Cara was here for this.
只是 我真希望卡拉也在
That's why you wish Cara was here?
就是希望卡拉也在
To help us solve the next God Account clue, really?
来帮我们解决下一个上帝账户线索 所以才这副神情是吗
How romantic.
想的太浪漫了吧
Look, man, it's not just that. It's
听着 伙计 不仅仅是这样
Look, even if I did figure it out, I can't imagine
听着 即使我解决了这个线索 我也无法想象
going on this new journey without her by my side.
没有她该怎么继续进行新的旅程
Hey, Cara.
嘿 卡拉
You always walk this fast?
你一直都走这么快的吗
It's Paris, you know?
这里是巴黎 你知道的
Take in the sights a little bit.
多少看看风景吧
Yeah, sorry I took off. It's all right.
嗯 抱歉我太快了 没事
Are you okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
So what are you doing here, Simon?
所以你在这里做什么 西蒙
You know, you said to me the God Account
你知道的 你说过上帝账户
doesn't do anything for no reason, right?
不会无缘无故做任何事情 对吧
Yeah, but the God Account knows
是 但上帝账户也知道
that I'm not ready to tell Miles that I love him.
我还没准备好告诉迈尔斯我爱他
Nothing's changed, so why point to all this stuff today?
一切如常 那为什么今天要提到这些东西呢
I mean, how does this help Miles find his path?
我是说 该怎么帮迈尔斯找到他的路呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But hey, you--you do realize we're standing on
但是 嘿 你 你知道我们现在
the Pont de Grenelle,right?
站在格勒纳勒桥上的吧
And Grenelle was the last name of the photographer
今天下午在画廊举♥行♥的斐波纳契展览上
at the Fibonacci exhibition this afternoon at the gallery.
刚好格勒纳勒是摄影师的姓
I don't know, maybe your answers
我不知道 也许你想要的答案
are waiting for you here on the bridge.
也在桥上等你呢
What do you think? It's doubtful.
你觉得呢 我可不信
But thanks.
但还是谢了
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Hey.
嘿
I was just thinking about you. You too.
我正想你呢 我也是
It's Cara.
是卡拉
Any luck on figuring out who the Lady is?
找到那个女人是谁了吗
I thought that the God Account
我觉得上帝账户是在
was pointing me to the Statue of Liberty,
指给我看自♥由♥女神像
but it's a dead end.
但这绕进死胡同里了
It's weird.
太奇怪了
It felt right, you know?
但感觉是对的 你知道吗
Just wish I knew what I was missing.
只是希望我能知道我错过了什么
剧集 | 上帝加我好友(2018) | 导航列表