《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
我不能就这样回到原来的样子
I can't just go back to the way things were.
你要和我分手吗?- 对不起
Are you breaking up with me? - I'm sorry.
布莱尔·伦敦 新来的警局心理医生
Blair London, rookie police psychiatrist.
她抓着“疯狗”的把柄
She had leverage on Mad Dog.
她勒索了一名警♥察♥ 可能不止一个
She's blackmailed one cop, there may be more.
有人想杀我 我需要知道是谁
Someone is trying to kill me, and I need to know who.
我要你帮我越狱
I want you to help me break out of prison.
杰森
Jason.
你是谁?- 她的男朋友
Who are you? - Her boyfriend.
你是?- 她丈夫
And you are? - Her husband.
诺兰!
Nolan!
怎么了?
What's wrong?
奥斯卡和杰森刚刚越狱了
Oscar and Jason just escaped from prison.
特警发出十分钟警告 我们应该下去
SWAT says ten-minute warning. We should get down there.
除非你想缺席这一次
Unless you want to sit this one out.
不用了
No, I'm good.
恕我直言 先生 没有人会责怪您
With all due respect, sir, nobody would fault you.
您才刚从受伤中恢复一天
You're one day back from being wounded in the line.
在哪儿跌倒 就得在哪儿爬起来 华雷斯警官
Got to get right back on that horse, Officer Juarez.
尤其对上了年纪的男人来说
Especially a man of a certain age.
长官 我猜屁♥股♥上中一枪
I would guess getting shot in your hindquarters
会让“骑马”这事儿变得有点麻烦吧
might make horse riding problematic, sir.
你在开玩笑吗 华雷斯警官?
You making fun, Officer Juarez?
一点也不 先生 - 好.
Not at all, sir. - Good.
你的训练还剩三个月
Still got three months left in your training.
你必须站在我这边
It's imperative you stay on my good side.
你真的认为杰森在目标房♥子里吗?
You really think Jason is in the target house?
当然希望他最好在
Damn sure hope so.
Confidential Informant 机密线人
线人说他一直和住户在一起
CI says that he's been hanging with the occupants.
贝利在国民警卫队的部署很快就会结束
Bailey's deployment with the National Guard ends soon.
我费了好大劲才说服她延期
It's all I could do to get her to extend
这样她就能安全地待在国外
so she stays safe outside the country.
好吧 让我们完成这件事
All right, let's get this done.
空中监视发现四名目标
Overwatch counts four occupants,
但可能还有更多
but there could be more.
三男一女
Three male, one female.
照片正在发送到你们的设备
Photos are being sent to your devices.
这些都是暴♥力♥犯罪分子 都适用“三振出局法案”
These are violent criminals all looking at three strikes,
所以他们不会束手就擒
so they're not gonna go down easy.
我们不会有空中支援
We won't have air support
考虑目标位置靠近机场
given our proximity to the airport
而且空中监视的视野受限
and Overwatch's field of view is imperfect,
所以行动时务必保持沟通
so let's make sure we communicate out there.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
是的 警长 呃 抱歉 警督
Yeah, Sergeant. Um, sorry. Lieutenant.
没事的
All good.
我自己也还在适应
I'm still getting used to it myself.
我们为什么不设置固定包围圈
Why don't we have a fixed perimeter?
目标在这附近有同伙
Our targets have known associates in the neighborhood.
我们不希望他们拉响警报
We don't want them raising the alarm,
以包围圈会在最后一刻到位
so our perimeter will roll in at the last minute.
都没问题了吧 那就准备行动
We good? Now let's get ready.
嘿
Hey.
你还行吗
You up for this?
待在第二波不丢人
No shame being in the second wave.
不 我准备好了 长官
No, I'm good to go, sir.
好 出发
OK. Mount up.
咱们那小子起来没
Is our boy up yet?
没见过他
Haven't seen him.
他昨晚喝大了
He was hitting it pretty hard last night.
警♥察♥
Cops!
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go.
警员在主入口遭遇射击
Officers taking fire in the primary entrance.
一名警员倒下
One officer down.
我们正从A面撤离
We are evacuating through the A side.
其余人员原地待命
Everyone else hold.
不要从主入口突入
Do not advance through the primary doorway.
在这里!
Over here!
进去
Get in.
有人跑了 我进去 掩护我
Runner! I'm going in. Cover me.
掩护你
Gotcha.
啊
Ah.
指挥中心 这里是布拉德福德和陈 我们正突入
Control, Bradford and Chen making entry
目标东侧 浴室窗户
bathroom window, east side.
注意 可能发生友军误伤
Be advised. Potential blue-on-blue.
重复 友军误伤
Repeat. Blue-on-blue.
准备好了吗?- 是的
Ready? - Yep.
7-Adam-15 徒步追捕
7-Adam-15. Foot pursuit.
女性嫌疑人正沿贝兰卡大道向南逃窜
Female raid suspect heading south towards Bellanca.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
快倒车 快退后
I need you to back up! Back up!
女士 警♥察♥
Ma'am, police.
我得征用你的车 谢谢
I need to commandeer your ride. Thanks.
♪别表现得好像你认识我一样♪
♪ Don't be acting like you know me ♪
♪潜艇爆♥炸♥♪
♪ Bang in the sub ♪
♪他们像瘾君子一样嗨个不停♪
♪ They keep blowing like a dope fiend ♪
长官 该死
Sir! Damn it.
我跟丢了
I lost sight of her.
♪ 你说的正合我意 ♪
♪ Now you speaking my language ♪
指挥中心 这里是陈
Control, this is Chen.
已在东侧浴室控制一名嫌疑人
We have one suspect in custody, east bathroom.
我们正在向屋内推进
We're advancing through the house.
外♥围♥警员注意
Outside officers be advised,
我们仍在火力覆盖区内
we are still downrange of fire.
有友军误伤风险 安全后会通知
Blue-on-blue. Will advise when we're clear.
是的
Yeah.
♪你说的正合我意♪
♪ Now you speaking my language ♪
♪你说的正合我意♪
♪ Now you speaking my language ♪
♪采取行动 做我选择的事情♪
♪ Making moves, doing what I choose ♪
♪我永远不会失败♪
♪ Never will I lose ♪
♪三把家伙 我照样搞定♪
♪ Triple gun, I'ma get it, too ♪
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手
Police! Show me your hands!
♪与船员作对♪
♪ Go against the crew ♪
♪这不是什么新鲜事♪
♪ This ain't nothing new ♪
♪你要是不懂规矩 就最好给我学着点♪
♪ You don't know the rules, and you better ♪
♪你说的正合我意♪
♪ Now you speaking my language ♪
你六点钟方向
On your 6:00.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
♪你说的正合我意♪
♪ Now you speaking my language ♪
我投降
I give up.
趴下 趴在地上
Get down! On the floor!
有杰森的踪迹吗?
Any sign of Jason?
没有 房♥屋还没清剿完毕
Negative--we haven't finished clearing the house yet.
警♥察♥ 举手
Police! Hands!
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands!
杰森在哪里?- 我不知道
Where's Jason? - I don't know.
你只有一次机会说实话
You got one shot at telling us the truth here.
我发誓 我我不知道 我从没见过他
I swear, I-I don't know. I never met him.
趴下 趴下
Stay down, stay down.
嘿
Hey.
把手臂给我
Gimme that arm.
手
Hands.
没事吧?- 我没事
You OK? - Yeah.
是吗?- 我很好我
Yeah? - I'm good.
你到底是怎么比我先到这里的?
How the hell did you get here before me?
要巧干 不要蛮干
Work smarter, not harder.
来吧 起来
Come on, get up.
噢
Ow.
你确定你没事吗?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表