我受不了了
I'm done.
我不能再核对比特币交易记录了
I can't cross-reference one more Bitcoin transaction.
我一闭上眼就看到数字
I see numbers every time I close my eyes.
你想喝一杯吗 - 好啊 谢谢
You want a drink? - Yeah. Thanks.
嘿 说服迈尔斯加入腰旗橄榄球队有进展吗
Hey, any luck getting Miles to join the flag football team?
腰旗橄榄球 是一种非冲撞性的美式橄榄球运动
不允许抱人和推人,防守方拉下持球进攻球员腰带上的一条腰旗,进攻即被阻止
没有
Nope.
我甚至威胁要给他记过
I even threatened a blue page.
哦 得了吧 - 怎么了
Oh, come on. - What?
比赛对我很重要
The game's important to me.
对啊 一切都是为了比赛
Right, it's all about the game
绝对跟你自己的问题无关
and definitely not about your issues.
哇 你就非得戳我的痛处吗
Wow. Do you always have to poke at my feelings?
我们就不能像哥们儿一样待着吗
Can't we just hang out like the guys?
很抱歉地告诉你 我可不是哥们儿
Hate to break it to you, but I'm not one of the guys.
你是姐妹淘 姐♥妹♥们♥都爱听八卦
You're one of the girls, and girls want gossip.
所以快说 你和露西到底怎么回事
So spill it, what's going on with you and Lucy?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
我是说 她在准备警长考试
I mean, she's taking the sergeant's exam.
这样你们就能复合了
So you two can get back together?
不 这对她的事业是好事
No, it's a good move for her career,
不过嘛 这事确实提过
but, yeah, it's come up.
我能给你点建议吗
Can I offer you a little advice?
我能拒绝吗 - 不能
Can I stop you? - No.
门都没有
Not a chance in hell.
那女孩是你这辈子遇到过最好的事
That girl is the best thing that ever happened to you.
如果你在她经历了那么多之后
And if you somehow manage to win her back
还能把她追回来
after all you put her through, well, you better be saying
那你最好每晚睡前都感恩祈祷
a prayer of gratitude every night before bed.
明白 - 干杯
Understood. - Salud.
干杯
Salud.
我们能看比赛了吗 - 行
Can we watch the game? - Yes.
当日送达真是救命
Same-day delivery for the win.
哦 你买♥♥了点东西
Oh, you did a little shopping.
我把你扔掉的橄榄球装备都补齐了
I replaced all the football stuff you took,
所以现在我又能上场把你打爆了
so now I'm back on track to kick your ass on the field.
原来如此
I see.
我可能也买♥♥了几件非必需品
I may have gotten a few non-essentials as well
因为自我关怀从来都不是自私 你懂的
because self-care is never selfish, you know?
没错
Right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
马尔瓦多回来了
Malvado is back.
他今天杀了我们正要逮捕的一个嫌犯
He killed a suspect we were trying to arrest today.
告诉我 这只是你想在明天比赛前
Please tell me that's a desperate attempt
扰乱我心神的伎俩
to get in my head before tomorrow's game.
不是
It isn't.
我们一直知道他有可能
Well, we always knew there was a possibility
会回来 - 是啊
he'd come back. - Yeah.
但他没理由来找我们
But he has no reason to come after us,
除非你抓到他 他利用这点来要挟我们
unless you catch him, and he uses that to leverage us.
到那时候再说吧
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
在那之前 我们同舟共济
Meantime, we're in this together.
塞琳娜 我
Celina, I--
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I feel like I owe you an apology.
欠我 为什么
Me? Why?
一开始就不该听那个播客
For even listening to that podcast in the first place.
我知道对于幸存者
I know that when it comes to survivors
和他们的家人来说 希瑟·玛丽
and--and families that Heather Marie
的做法非常不尊重人 我很抱歉
is not the most respectful, and I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
我个人不理解真实罪案的吸引力
I don't personally get the appeal of true crime,
但我理解它为什么受欢迎
but I understand why it's popular.
讲故事很有吸引力
Storytelling is compelling,
而且 我是说 有些陈年旧案
and, I mean, there have been cold cases
因为被重新曝光
that got much needed attention because they were
而得到了急需的关注
brought back into the light.
当然 但我是说 你知道
Sure, but I mean, you know,
娱乐和剥削的界限在哪里
where is the line between entertainment and exploitation?
哦 艾莉亚账号♥的法♥院♥传票来了
Oh, the court order for Aria's account came through.
哇哦 好吧
Whoa, OK.
我明白她为什么要瞒着家人了
I see why she was hiding it from her family.
这姑娘喜欢派对 - 是啊
Girl likes to party. - Yeah.
有什么私信吗
Are there any DMs?
嗯 是的
Um, yeah.
她和一个女人在发私信 那女人给她提供了
She was messaging with a woman who offered her
住处 格蕾塔·伍斯顿
a place to stay, Greta Wooston.
是啊 她有社交媒体账号♥
Yeah, she's got a social media profile.
这里有很多关于帮助
A lot of posts here about helping
处于危机中的孕妇的帖子
pregnant women in crisis.
要不要去她家看看
You down to swing by her house?
现在吗 好吧
Right now? OK.
呃 我去换件衣服
Uh, let me just get changed.
露西 - 嗯
Lucy. - Yeah?
谢谢你这么说 - 应该的
Thanks for saying that. - Yeah.
需要帮忙吗 - 是的 女士
Can I help you? - Yes, ma'am.
我是陈警官 这是华雷斯警官
I'm Officer Chen. This is Officer Juarez.
抱歉这么晚打扰您
We're sorry to bother you so late at night,
但我们正在寻找一名失踪女子 艾莉亚·格里芬
but we are trying to find a missing woman, Aria Griffin.
我们了解到您曾和她讨论过
We understand that you discussed
租♥房♥♥的事
renting a room to her?
哦 是的 我记得艾莉亚
Oh, yes, I remember Aria.
你是说她失踪了吗
Are you saying that she's gone missing?
可怜的女孩
That poor girl.
她最后搬进来了吗 - 没有
Did she end up moving in? - No.
我们谈过 但她很纠结
We talked about it, but she was in conflict
是否要离前男友那么近
about staying so close to her ex.
她想摆脱家庭的负面影响
She wanted to break free from the negativity of her family.
觉得在洛杉矶做不到
Felt like she couldn't do that in Los Angeles.
她有说她打算去哪吗
Did she say where she was planning to go?
呃 北边的圣巴巴拉
Uh, up north, Santa Barbara.
我希望我能帮上更多忙
I--I wish I could be more helpful.
没关系
That's all right.
听着 如果您想起其他任何事 请给我们打电♥话♥
Listen, if you think of anything else, please call us.
艾莉亚的家人急切地想找到她
Aria's family is desperate to find her.
我会为他们祈祷
I'll say a prayer for them.
你注意到那条毛巾了吗
Did you clock the towel?
没有 但我注意到她不想让我们
No, but I clocked that she didn't want us
看到房♥子里面
to see inside the house.
毛巾怎么了
What about the towel?
那些污渍看起来真像婴儿的呕吐物
Those stains had a real baby puke vibe,
味道也很真实
and the smell was real.
你觉得艾莉亚在里面 格蕾塔在撒谎
You think Aria's in there and Greta's covering?
或者孩子在里面 艾莉亚已经不在了
Or the baby is and Aria's gone.
不在了 是指死了吗 - 是的
Gone as in dead? - Yeah.
好吧 那我们应该打电♥话♥申请搜查令吗
OK, well, should we call and get a warrant?
我觉得我们没时间了
I don't think we have the time.
我担心如果格蕾塔真的有艾莉亚的孩子
I'm worried that if Greta does have Aria's baby,
她会做出极端的事情
she's gonna do something drastic.
那我们假装绕一圈
So why don't we pretend to circle the block,
然后回来破门而入怎么样
and we'll come back and make entry?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
没事的 小家伙
It's gonna be OK, little one.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be OK.
你是我的天使
You're my angel,
保护者不会让黑暗势力
and the Protector won't let the forces of darkness
把你从我身边带走
take you from me.
我只是带你去看格琳妮丝表姐
I'm just gonna take you to see cousin Glynis.
好吗 她会明白你是我的礼物
OK? She'll understand that you're my gift,
她也不会评判我
and she won't judge the trials
为了得到你所经历的考验
that I've been through to get you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表