患有精神疾病 他们没有办法
with being mentally ill-- they can't help it.
但是 呃 我并不是真的想社交
But, uh, I'm not really looking to socialize.
那么答案是否定的吗
So is that a no?
是的 答案是否定的
Yes, that is a no.
那么你从未与一个叫瑞安·迪尔伯恩的人交谈过吗
So you have never talked to someone named Ryan Dearbourne?
啊 就像我说的 我做完我的事 然后就走了
Ah, like I said, I do my business, and I get out.
好的
Okay.
这就是你提到的连环杀手吗 迪尔伯恩
Is that the serial killer you mentioned, Dearbourne?
我对此确实无法发表评论
I can't really comment on that.
当然 是啊
Sure. - Yeah.
当然
Sure.
你几乎可以感觉到他在努力表现得随意一些
You can almost feel him trying to be casual.
如果他是那个人 那他就拥有世界级的自我
If he is the guy, he's rocking a world-class ego.
这会让他过度自信
It'll make him overconfident.
嗯 如果没有别的事的话
Well, if there's nothing else...
我真的得走了
I really got to go.
周二晚上你在哪里
Where were you on Tuesday night?
为什么
Why?
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我想问的是 嗯 你两天前晚上在韦斯特维尤吗
I meant to ask, um, were you at Westview two nights ago?
出事了
Something happened.
嗯 我不上夜班 我有家庭
Well, I don't work nights. I have a family.
哦 孩子吗
Oh, kids?
是的 两个
Yeah, two.
你呢
What about you?
韦斯特维尤发生了什么事
What happened at Westview?
发生了一次袭击
There was an attack.
我们的嫌疑人差点杀死一名警♥察♥
Our suspect almost killed a cop.
不是开玩笑
No kidding.
哇
Wow.
嗯 就像我说的 我没在那儿
Well, like I said, I wasn't there.
当时你在哪里
Where were you?
也许是电影
Movies maybe.
我得检查一下
I'd have to check.
现在我真的得走了
Now I really got to go.
祝你的案子顺利
Good luck with your case.
当然
Of course.
呃 如果需要任何后续行动 我们会联♥系♥您
Uh, we will be in touch if any follow-up is necessary.
非常期待
Looking forward to it.
好的
Okay.
我希望你能抓住这个家伙
I hope you catch the guy.
我的意思是你一定感觉压力很大
I mean, you must feel such a weight
成为唯一可以
being the only person who can...
给可怜的受害者们带去安慰
bring his poor victims closure.
它是否会让你彻夜难眠
Does it keep you up at night?
它会 它会让我彻夜难眠
It would--it would keep me up at night.
我睡得很好
I sleep just fine.
你呢
Do you?
唔
Hmm.
像个婴儿
Like a baby.
好工作
Good job.
我的数学怎么样 不错
So how's my math? - Solid.
他确实散发出一些令人毛骨悚然的感觉
He's definitely giving off some creepy vibes.
似乎对这个案子很感兴趣
Seemed very interested in the case.
我同意 瑞安也参与其中
I agree-- Ryan's involved somehow,
但格拉瑟是主导人物
but Glasser is the dominant personality.
但陪审团会这么认为吗
But will a jury see it that way?
不 不 他们会看到瑞安偷注射器
No, no, they'll see Ryan stealing the syringes
瑞安承认犯有连环谋杀罪
and Ryan confessing to serial murder.
格拉瑟只是勤劳的家庭男人
Glasser is just the hardworking family man
他和这个案子几乎没有什么关系
who's barely tied to the case.
瑞安的愧疚感是真实的
Ryan's guilt feels genuine.
我认为他确实相信自己犯下了谋杀罪
I think he honestly believes he committed the murders.
如果格拉瑟说服了他怎么办
What if Glasser convinced him?
你知道 花了数年时间向他提供细节
You know, spent years feeding him details
直到他内化它们
until he internalized them?
我们知道格拉瑟考虑的是长远
Well, we know Glasser thinks long-term
由于他所进行的杀戮而受到交叉污染
from the cross-contamination of the kills he's been doing.
像瑞安这样精神失常的人很容易被♥操♥纵
Someone as disturbed as Ryan can easily be manipulated.
如果这是真的 那么格拉瑟就创造了一个完美的替罪羊
If that is true, then Glasser has created the perfect patsy.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
好消息是 他知道我们很亲密
Good news is, he knows we're close.
近期他不会再冒险遭遇绑♥架♥
He won't risk another abduction anytime soon.
是的 但当他这么做时我们需要做好准备
Yeah, but we need to be ready when he does.
我需要他工作生活的每一个细节
I need every detail about his work life--
他的 他的客户 路线
his--his clients, route.
他和
There has to be some connection between him
以及其他受害者
and the other victims.
让我们拆散他的家庭
And let's pull apart his family.
我需要深入了解他的妻子 孩子 表兄弟和每个人
I need a deep dive on his wife, kids, third cousins, everyone.
哦 我 很抱歉打扰您
Oh, I'm--I'm so sorry to interrupt.
诺兰 底特律警局正在打电♥话♥找你
Nolan, Detroit PD is on the phone looking for you.
不好意思 嗯哼
Excuse me. - Mm-hmm.
是吗 杰森从来没有去过底特律
Yeah? - Jason was never in Detroit.
他付钱给一些瘾君子留下指纹
He paid some meth head to leave his fingerprints
在犯罪现场
at crime scenes.
底特律警局刚刚逮捕了这名男子
Detroit PD just arrested the guy.
杰森仍在洛杉矶
Jason is still in LA.
约翰·诺兰
John Nolan.
嘿 你在干嘛 伙计 你在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing, man? What are you doing?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah!
噢 这会让肾上腺素飙升 嗯
Oh, that'll get the juices flowing, huh?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
噢 你看上去不太好
Oh, you don't look so good back there.
噢 该死
Oh, damn it.
哦 我忘了丢掉你的手♥机♥了
Oh, I forgot to dump your phone.
她正向拉西内加方向南行
She's moving south on La Cienega.
7-亚当-15 贝利的搭档刚刚拨♥打♥了911
7-Adam-15, Bailey's partner just called 911.
杰森带走了她
Jason took her.
塞琳娜
Celina.
我知道 我正在加速
I know. I'm punching it.
蠢货 蠢货
Stupid! Stupid!
好的 好的 好的 好的 好的
All right. All right. All right. All right.
我是不是应该靠边停车或者等待换乘车辆
Do I just pull over or wait for the switch car?
靠边停车 让我出去
Pull over and let me the hell out!
闭嘴 没人问你
Shut up! Nobody's asking you!
我早就不再听从你的命令了 杰森
I am way past taking orders from you, Jason.
你再也无法吓到我了
You don't scare me anymore.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up.
啊 贱♥人♥
Ahh! Bitch!
啊
Ugh!
你抓到她了吗 是啊
Do you have her? - Yeah.
还有一分钟 做好准备
One minute out. Get ready.
我已经准备好了 宝贝 过来吧
I'm so ready, baby. Get here.
你正在毁掉又一个人的生命
Another life you're ruining.
你毁了我的一生
You're the one that ruined a life--mine.
噢 呜呜
Oh, boo-hoo.
杰森 你不是这个故事的英雄
Jason, you're not the hero of this story.
你甚至不是恶棍
You're not even the villain.
你是杂耍鲍勃
You're Sideshow Bob,
踩着无数的耙子
stepping on an infinite number of rakes.
瞧 我现在真的不会招惹我
Look, I would really not provoke me right now.
为什么 你要让我更痛吗
Why? Are you gonna make it hurt more?
这么大的男人 却折磨一个体型只有你三分之一的女人
Such a big man, torturing a woman a third of your size.
住口
Shut up!
哎哟
Augh!
啊啊
Ahh!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
他们在拐角处停了下来 距此两个街区远
They stopped, two blocks up around the corner.
天啊 宝贝 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Baby, are you okay?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表