我就是昨天早上来你们收♥容♥所♥处理事件的警员
I responded to the incident at your shelter yesterday morning.
当然 请叫我戴安娜
Of course. Um, call me Diana, please.
谢谢你们的及时响应
Um, thank you for your prompt response.
当时看起来您把场面控制得很好
It looked like you had things pretty well under control.
一开始是 但后来失控了
I did until I didn't.
作为女人 最令人沮丧的事情之一就是
Ugh, one of the most frustrating things
无论我变得多强壮
about being a woman is that no matter how--
技术多娴熟
how strong, how skilled I become,
一个愤怒的200磅重的男人总能占上风
an angry 200-pound man will always have the upper hand.
其实我来就是为了这事
Well, that's-- that's actually why I'm here.
如果您有兴趣的话
If you're interested,
我愿意免费为您的收♥容♥所♥
I would like to offer my services to you free of charge
或市中心的妇女中心
as a security guard for your shelter
担任安保工作
or the downtown women's center.
当然是在我下班的时候
When I'm off-duty, that is.
您真是太慷慨了
That's an incredibly generous offer.
我只是不想再看到有女性受伤
I just don't want to see another woman get hurt.
我也是
Neither do I.
♪ 与你共舞花♥园♥中 ♪
♪ To dance you out to the garden ♪
♪ 鲜花永驻此刻 ♪
♪ Where this bloom, it stays... ♪
我这有咖啡 红酒 还有安♥眠♥药♥
I have coffee, wine, or a sleep aid,
看你想要什么感觉
depending on your vibe.
我爱你
I love you.
抱歉我昨晚得先走一步
And I'm sorry I had to run out last night.
没关系
It's all good.
我知道我嫁的是谁
I know who I married.
我也爱你
And I love you too.
我正在做一件事
So I'm doing a thing.
我意识到是时候
I realized it was time
该说到做到了
for me to put my money where my mouth is,
所以我跟格雷谈过了 他已经批准了
so I talked to Grey, and he has given me approval
在警局内部成立一个警务问责倡导小组
to start a police accountability advocacy group
这样 局里那些认为
within the station so that cops who believe that
警务改革势在必行的警员
changes in policing are necessary
就能携手引领变革
can work together to be that change.
希望你别介意 我已经
And I hope you don't mind, but I have
推荐你来担任我们的首席社区联络官
volunteered you to be our chief community liaison.
当然不介意 这是我的荣幸
Of course I don't mind.
但这不会在局里给你惹麻烦吗
But won't that cause trouble for you down at the station?
我连贩毒集团都卧底过了
I have been undercover with cartels,
局里那些警♥察♥吓不倒我
so those cops don't scare me.
那我们开始吧
So let's get to it.
我们的第一项议程是什么
What is first on the agenda?
目前最重要的行动项目
Well, uh, by far the most important action item...
是这个
is this.
嗨
Hey.
要喝咖啡吗 我刚煮好一壶
Do you want some coffee? I made a pot.
呃 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you, I'm good.
好吧 我想我该解释一下我为什么来了
Right, this is the part where I explain why I'm here.
如果你想的话
If you want.
或者我们就这么坐着也行
Or we could just sit.
不 我想解释清楚
No, I want to explain.
有很多事我都没告诉过你
There's a lot that I haven't told you
关于我和杰森的婚姻
about my marriage to Jason.
不是因为我想瞒着你
Not because I wanted to keep secrets from you.
而是我一直在否认自己的很多经历
I was in denial about a lot of my experiences.
最近我交了一位新朋友
And I made a new friend recently
她让我明白 逃避对我已经毫无益处
who helped me see that denial is no longer serving me.
也提醒了我 你是我最好的盟友
And reminded me that you are the best ally
能帮我面对过去 治愈创伤
to help me face what happened and heal it.
这么多年来 我只承认
For years, I've only acknowledged
杰森对我的精神虐待
the emotional abuse Jason put me through
因为那样我就不算被家暴的妻子
because it kept me out of the battered wife category,
但当他的行为升级到陷害我
but when he escalated to framing me,
跟踪我 还想杀了我
stalking me, and trying to kill me,
我的行为也同样失控了
so did I.
投靠马尔瓦多是我为了自保的无奈之举
Malvado was a desperate move for safety.
我 我很害怕
I was--I was scared.
害怕到让我崩溃了
So scared that it-- it broke me.
然后我做了件蠢事
And I did a stupid thing.
之后我让你感觉我在指责你
And then I made you feel judged.
而不是支持你
Instead of supported.
我真希望能回到过去重来一次
I wish I could go back and do it all over again and...
让你明白我对那手♥机♥的恐惧
show you that the fear
其实是在为你担心
I was feeling about that phone was for you...
担心你把自己置于险境
for the danger you put yourself in.
但我能做的只有道歉
But all I can do is apologize.
为让你感到孤单而道歉 你不是一个人
For making you feel alone, because you are not alone.
有人爱着你
You're loved.
现在我知道我们该怎么解决了
Now I know how we fix this.
答案就是一起面对 对吗
The answer's together, right?
对
Yes.
过来
Come here.
嗯
Mm.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表