Yes, sir. Driver was critical.
已经被第一辆救护车送走了
Went off in the first ambulance.
你就没想过要记下这个吗
You didn't think to make note of this?
哦 对不起 长官
Oh, I'm sorry, sir.
我以为我们是在找啤酒罐 不是找枪
I thought we was checking for beer cans, not firearms.
在我老家 你拦下的每辆车
Back home, every car you pull over
储物箱里都有一把枪
have a gun in the glove box.
把这个装袋取证 谢谢
Bag this, please.
华雷斯 是 长官
Juarez? - Yes, sir.
这辆车呢
What about this car?
我们有这辆车司机的信息吗
Do we have any information on this driver?
呃 没有 还没人跟他谈过话
Uh, no. Nobody's talked to him yet.
但登记在哈里森·诺瓦克的名下
But it is registered to a Harrison Novak.
警官们
Officers!
快点
Double time!
洛杉矶警局 里面有人吗
This is the LAPD. Is anyone in there?
我们会救你出来的 坚持住
We're going to get you out. Just hang on.
求你了 求你了 求你了 我的天啊
Please, please, please. - Oh, my God.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance!
我从没见过他
I'd never seen him before.
但他认识我
But he knew me.
他在等我
He was waiting.
他叫了声 萨凡纳 当我转身时
He called out "Savannah," and when I turned,
他朝我眼睛里喷了些东西
he sprayed me in the eyes with something.
灼烧感很强烈
It burned really bad.
嗯 我想跑 但是 他 他打了我的头
Um, I tried to run, but, um, hit me over the head.
等我醒来的时候
And the next thing I knew,
我就被绑在了 后备箱里
I was tied up in the-- in the trunk.
我们一直在开车
And we drove around forever.
感觉开了好几个小时
It felt like hours.
而且 他还在唱歌♥
And, uh, he was singing.
他一直在循环播放同一首愚蠢的流行歌♥曲
He kept replaying the same dumb pop songs,
扯着嗓子跟着唱
singing along at the top of his lungs
好像什么都不在乎
without a care in the world.
好了 你现在安全了 好吗
Well, you're safe now, OK?
好消息是我们知道他是谁
And the good news is we know who he is.
就在我们说话的时候 警员们正在踹开他的门
Officers are kicking down his door as we speak.
警♥察♥
Police!
哈里森·诺瓦克 我们有对你的逮捕令
Harrison Novak, we have a warrant for your arrest.
雷德利
Ridley.
安全
Clear!
安全 安全
Clear! - Clear
安全
Clear!
这地方让我毛骨悚然
This place gives me the creeps.
感觉像是十几岁女孩住的地方
It feels like teenage girls live here,
而不是一个40岁的男人
not a 40-year-old dude.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
我们要在这里待一阵子
We're gonna be here for a minute.
这是唯一登记在他名下的房♥产
It's the only property registered in his name.
我们需要搜查这里的每一寸地方
We need to search every inch of this place,
所以戴上手套 把它翻个底朝天
so glove up, tear it apart.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
情况多糟
How bad?
身体上 她应该没事
Physically, she should be OK.
那家伙在公共场合把她抓走
Guy nabbed her out in public
把她关在后备箱里好几个小时
and kept her in a trunk for hours.
当女人总是这么可怕
Being a woman is consistently terrifying.
然后 你有了女儿 情况只会更糟
Then you have a daughter and it only gets worse.
哈里森·诺瓦克三年前被捕
Harrison Novak was arrested three years ago
罪名是入室盗窃和袭击
for burglary and assault.
他闯入一个女人的家 掐住了她的脖子
He broke into a woman's home and choked her.
这本该是铁案 但证据出了问题
It seemed open-and-shut, but evidence was compromised,
检方在庭审中输给了
and the prosecution lost the case at trial
诺瓦克的王牌律师
to Novak's hotshot lawyer.
那律师是谁
Who the hell was that?
你丈夫
Your husband.
是的 我认得这个案子
Yeah, I recognize the case.
警♥察♥搞砸了证据链
The cops screwed up the chain of evidence,
我帮他脱罪了 怎么了
and I got him acquitted. Why?
我们在他后备箱里发现一个女孩 情况很糟
We found a girl in his trunk in pretty bad shape.
他现在在逃
He's currently at large,
所以如果你能提供任何有用的信息就好了
so if you can give us anything that might help.
嗯 我会调出他的档案 尽快给你
Uh, I'll pull his file and get it to you ASAP.
如果还有什么我能做的 告诉我
Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还记得哈里森·诺瓦克的案子吗
Do you remember the Harrison Novak case?
呃 是的 当然
Uh, yeah, of course.
那是我唯一输掉的庭审
That's the only time I lost a trial.
为什么 诺瓦克刚刚绑♥架♥了一个女人
Why? - Novak just abducted a woman.
也许不是第一个
Maybe not the first.
好吧 那可不妙
Well, that's not good.
对我们俩来说都是
For either of us.
哼
Huh.
嘿 我很抱歉没报告那把枪
Hey, I'm sorry again for not reporting the gun.
但我确实查到枪主是合法购买♥♥的
But I did find out the owner had purchased it legally,
而且登记在案
and it was registered.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
汽车经常被
Cars are frequently broken into
没有持枪证的罪犯砸开
by criminals who do not have a license to carry.
一把未登记的武器
A weapon not registered to them
是犯罪分子的胜利
is a win for the criminal community.
明白 不会再发生了
Understood. It won't happen again.
你知道吗 我要建议
You know what? I'm going to recommend
你整个周末都接受额外的培训和测试
you undergo additional training and testing all weekend,
再加上每天额外三小时
plus an additional three hours a day
接下来两周都如此
for the next two weeks.
什么 那只是个小失误
What? It was-- it was a simple mistake!
听着 如果我连你发现上了膛的枪都不能相信
Look, if I can't trust you to clock loaded weapons
就在眼皮底下 我还能信你什么
in plain sight, what else can't I trust you with?
怎么了 我跟丢她了
What's wrong? - I lost her.
她离开了公♥寓♥ 我被一辆卡车挡住了
She left the apartment. I got blocked in by a truck.
喂
Hello?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
♪ 砰地一声 砰地一声 ♪
♪ With a boom and a bang ♪
♪ 它消失了 ♪
♪ There it goes ♪
嗨 请给我留言她在躲我的电♥话♥
Hi, please leave me-- - She's ducking my call.
但你可以追踪她的手♥机♥ 对吧
But you can track her phone, right?
♪ 把它全都扔掉 ♪
♪ Threw it all away ♪
♪ 来吧 我们开始吧 开始吧 哦 ♪
♪ Come on, let's get it started, started, ooh ♪
她正朝回声公园的消防站去
She's headed towards Echo Park, the firehouse.
快跟上
Punch it.
哦 这家伙绝对是个变♥态♥
Oh. This guy's totally a psycho.
他把外面的鞋子直接穿进卧室
He wore his outside shoes right in the bedroom.
等等 这些东西上肯定沾满了证据 对吧
Wait, these things gotta be caked in evidence, right?
有可能 拍照 然后装袋
Potentially. Take a photo and then bag them.
嘿 呃 雷德利 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, uh, Ridley, can I ask you a question
关于刚才的事
about something from earlier?
是啊 这不是我最喜欢的
Yeah, that's not really my favorite way
开场白 不过当然可以
to start a conversation, but sure.
几周前 你告诉我你女朋友药物过量了
A few weeks ago, you told me that your girlfriend overdosed.
然后 刚才我发誓我听到你告诉迈尔斯
And then earlier, I swear I thought I heard you tell Miles
她死于车祸
that she died in a car accident?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 我应该说得更清楚些
Sorry, I should have made that more clear.
莎拉其实没死于药物过量
Sarah didn't actually die from the OD.
我们非常幸运
We got super-lucky.
我朋友的爸爸 是个医生 他回家了
My friend's dad, he's a doctor, and--and he came home
正好及时拿来了纳洛酮
just in time with some naloxone.
然后她死于车祸
And then she died in a car accident?
不 那是一年后另一个女朋友
No, that was a different girlfriend a year later.
萨凡纳不是唯一的受害者
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表