但里面没有什么传染性病菌
but there was nothing communicable within.
我们会让你在接下来的六个月里定期检查
We'll get you regular testing for the next six months.
但如果他们在针里没发现任何东西
But if they didn't find anything in the needle,
你应该就没事了 好的
you should be okay. - Okay.
但好消息是
But on the good news front,
大多数医疗废物都是通用的
most of the medical waste was generic,
在每家医院和诊所都能找到
found in every hospital and doctor's office
除了这四支注射器
around the state, except for these four syringes,
是试验型号♥
which are trial design,
只在圣斯蒂芬医院使用
only used at Saint Stephen Hospital.
你本可以先说这个的
You could have led with that.
他是个演员 他喜欢戏剧性
He's an actor. He likes the drama.
前演员
Former actor.
我喜欢设定符合现实的期望
And I like setting realistic expectations.
好吧 那么 澄清一下
All right, so, just to be clear,
我们正在寻找一名年龄不详的白人男性
we're looking for a white male of indeterminate age,
身高 体重
height, weight,
与
with some form of connection
韦斯特维尤精神病院
to Westview Psychiatric Institution
和圣斯蒂芬医院有某种联♥系♥
and Saint Stephen Hospital--
每年雇用和治疗数千人的地方
places that employ and treat thousands of people a year.
说到设定期望
Talk about setting expectations.
我刚才还觉得挺有希望的
And here I was, feeling hopeful.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道 我一直在认真学习我的菜鸟手册
You know, I've been, uh, really studying my rook book.
我一直熬夜苦读
I've been burning the midnight oil.
迈尔斯和我稍后要去靶场
Miles and I are going to go to the range later on,
加练一下射击
do some extra shooting.
今天早上我去了你的高中 雷德利
I visited your high school this morning, Ridley.
嗯 那很酷 为什么
Uh, that's cool. Why?
因为我想弄清楚
Because I wanted some clarity
你的高中经历
about your high school experience.
然后呢
And?
你为什么不告诉我 雷德利
Why don't you tell me, Ridley?
我到底发现了什么
What--what exactly did I discover?
你发现我说的是实话
You found out that I was telling the truth
关于我那个药物过量的朋友
about my friend who OD'd...
而且她不是我的女朋友
And that she was not my girlfriend.
我确实跟她在
And I did go on a date with her a couple months
罗里·哈彻的派对前约会过几个月
before Rory Hatcher's party.
我确实给她做了心肺复苏
And I did give her CPR,
但实际上是罗里·哈彻的父亲救了她
but Rory Hatcher's dad actually saved her.
还有呢
And?
你发现我跟你和迈尔斯撒了谎
And you discovered that I lied to you and Miles
关于那个在车祸中丧生的女孩
about the girl who died in a car accident.
而且她也不是我的女朋友
And she was not my girlfriend either.
她读高四的时候我才高一
I was actually a freshman when she was a senior,
我从来没见过那个女孩
and I've never met the girl.
你想知道我为什么撒谎吗
Do you want to know why I lied?
我自己能想明白
I can figure that out for myself.
好吧 如果我告诉你我为我所做的事感到羞愧呢
Well, what if I told you that I was ashamed of what I did
而且我过去也曾挣扎过
and that I have struggled in the past
用这些半真半假的话来帮我摆脱困境
using these half-truths to get me out of trouble?
只是 我发誓我不会再
Just--I've sworn to myself that I wasn't going to be
当我加入洛杉矶警局时 就不会再是那样的人了
this guy anymore when I joined the LAPD.
但第一天我就在犯罪现场吐了
But then I threw up in a crime scene on day one,
我很慌张 我本该承认自己的失败
and I panicked, and I should have owned up to my failures,
但我只是
but I just--
我本该承担后果的
I should have suffered the consequences.
会有什么后果
What are the consequences?
我不知道 我还不知道
I don't--I don't know yet.
我们在地下室有一个现场焚化炉
We have an onsite incinerator in the basement.
我们所有的医疗废物都在那里处理
It's where all of our medical waste is disposed.
谁有权限进入 保洁人员
Who has access to it? - Custodial staff.
另外 我们还有专门的焚烧团队
Plus, we have a dedicated incineration team.
所有人都通过了背景调查
Everyone's passed background checks.
但几个月前
But a few months ago,
我们的安保人员发现了一名病人 瑞安·迪尔伯恩
our security staff found a patient, Ryan Dearbourne,
带着一个医疗包在地下室徘徊
wandering around the basement with a medical bag.
当时 他声称自己迷路了
At the time, he claimed he was lost.
无法解释那个包
Couldn't explain the bag.
在德州
Back in Texas,
我们管这种线索叫“比偷来的蜜还甜”
we call that clue "sweeter than stolen honey."
我喜欢他 不予置评
I like him. - No comment.
你在跟人交往吗
Are you seeing anyone?
因为我有个侄女 她受够了洛杉矶的男人
Because I have a niece who has had it up to here with LA guys.
如果她跟你一样可爱
If she's anywhere near as lovely as you,
我肯定她能挑到自己喜欢的男人
I'm sure she'll have her pick of men.
很遗憾 我已经名草有主了 是异地恋
Unfortunately, I am taken. - It's long distance.
他很快就会恢复单身的
He'll be single soon enough.
你为什么这么反对异地恋
What do you have against long-distance relationships?
那根本不算恋爱
They aren't relationships.
日常的支持 你们如何将生活交织在一起
The day-to-day support, the way you weave your lives together,
那才叫恋爱
that's a relationship.
在Zoom上聊天充其量只是友情
Chatting on Zoom is a friendship at best.
谢谢你的情报
Thank you for the intel.
他和瑞秋分手是因为她搬到了纽约
He and Rachel broke up when she moved to New York.
啊 我明白了
Ah, I see.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
恋爱有各种形式
Relationships come in all forms.
我们走吧 菜鸟 很高兴见到你
Let's go, Boot. - Nice to meet you.
好的 瑞安·迪尔伯恩
All right, Ryan Dearbourne
是韦斯特维尤精神病院的常客
has been a repeat patient at Westview Psychiatric
从他十几岁起
since he was a teenager.
他最近一次住院是在16个月前
His most recent stint was 16 months ago.
精神分♥裂♥症
Schizophrenia,
边缘性人格障碍
borderline personality disorder,
毒瘾
drug addiction.
他和哈里森·诺瓦克有过交集吗
Has he ever crossed paths with Harrison Novak?
有 至少有可能
He did. At least he could have.
他们的青少年时期有两个月的重叠
There is a two-month overlap during their teenage years.
好的 那么你怎么看
Okay. So what do you think?
呼
Whew.
我认为这像一个警示故事
I think it looks like a cautionary tale
关于社会如何辜负有心理健康问题的人
for how society fails those with mental health issues.
我是说 你觉得我们该怎么处理
I mean, what do you think about how we should approach?
哦 好吧 呃
Oh, right, well, uh,
我是说 我们没有足够的理由进入
I mean, we don't have probable cause to enter.
所以
So...
第一步是设法把嫌疑人引出来
first step is to try to get the suspect into the open.
我们可以直接敲门
We could simply knock on the door,
但鉴于他有暴♥力♥史
but due to his history of violence,
最好避免意外
it might be better to avoid surprises.
很好 然后呢
Good. So?
我们打电♥话♥给他 太好了 就这么办
We call him. - Perfect. Do it.
喂
Hi?
迪尔伯恩先生吗
Mr. Dearbourne?
我是洛杉矶警局的警官塞琳娜 华雷斯
This is Officer Celina Juarez with LAPD.
我们在外面
We're outside.
如果你不介意的话 我们想跟你谈谈
And we're hoping we could speak with you, if you wouldn't mind.
好吧 那确实令人不安
Okay, well, that was disturbing.
7-Adam-15 请求增援
7-Adam-15, requesting additional units
和一辆救护车到我这里
and an RA to my location.
嘿 去守住后面
Hey, go cover the rear.
就位 没有嫌疑人踪迹
In position. No sign of suspect.
收到
Copy that.
我在前门 正准备进去
I'm at the front door, making entry.
警♥察♥
Police.
迪尔伯恩先生 我进来了
Mr. Dearbourne, I'm coming inside.
站在我能看见你的地方
Stand where I can see you
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表