I can't violate the confidentiality
保密义务
that I've been entrusted with.
那是…
And that's the--
说真的 算是法律界的基石
the cornerstone of the legal profession, really.
无论你多么想忘记你知道的事
No matter how much you want to unknow what you know,
你都忘不了 它就在那儿 一直都在
you can't, it's just there, always.
每次你闭上眼睛的时候
Every time you close your eyes.
呃… - 嘿
Uh-- - Hey,
他们叫你去审讯室
they need you in interrogation.
那个核弹犯准备开口了
Nuclear guy's ready to talk,
但需要你来签协议
but they need you to sign off on the deal.
好的
Right.
好的
Right.
头目是马库斯·伦纳德
Crew leader's Marcus Leonard.
他躲在西洛杉矶的一间出租屋里
He's holed up in a rental in West LA
和埃文·阿德尔以及勒肖恩·威尔克斯一起
with Evan Ardle and LeShawn Wilkes.
核弹就在那儿
That's where the nuke is.
我们正等着在沙漠里跟买♥♥家碰头
We're waiting to rendezvous with a buyer in the desert.
拉斯维加斯郊外
Outside of Vegas.
但你们最好快点
But you better hurry.
他们不到一小时就动身
They're on the move in less than an hour.
空中监视已就位 电台使用加密频道
Eyes are in the sky. Radio on scrambled channel.
请注意 车牌摄像头拍到
Be advised, license plate camera captured
嫌疑车辆向东行驶
suspect vehicle heading east
一分钟前在威尔希尔大道上
on Wilshire Boulevard one minute ago.
在威尔希尔大道上向东行驶
That's east on Wilshire Boulevard.
为什么我得挨着核弹坐?
How come I got to sit next to nuke?
谁坐得最近都无所谓
It doesn't matter who sits closest.
我们受到的辐射量是一样的
Radiation is the same for all of us.
很少
Minor.
我还是不喜欢
I still don't like it.
一千万美金的报酬会让你很快忘掉这事的
$10 million payday's gonna get you past that real quick.
我能用加密货币收我的那份吗?
Can I get mine in crypto?
注意了
Heads up.
嫌疑车辆在威尔希尔大道被发现向西行驶
驶向高速公路
heading for the freeway.
7-Adam-100相距两个街区 沿奥利弗大道向西北行驶
7-Adam-100 two blocks away, heading northwest on Olive.
我们的交战规则是什么?
What are our rules of engagement?
只有一条 别打中核弹
Only one: don't shoot the nuke.
7-Adam-19相距五个街区 沿菲格罗亚大道向南行驶
7-Adam-19, five blocks away, heading south on Figueroa.
这太不真实了 你的第一天也这样吗?
This seems unreal. Was your first day like this?
不 我救了我带教师♥傅♥的命
No, I saved my TOs life
他在枪战中中枪了
after he got shot during a firefight.
今天这简直是小菜一碟
This is a walk in the park.
好了 7-Adam-15正处于拦截路线上
All right, 7-Adam-15 on an intercept course.
他在那儿 - 他在那儿
There he is. - There he is.
我们被发现了 带我们离开这儿
We're busted. Get us the hell out of here.
嘿 把那东西固定好
Hey, secure that thing!
联邦调查局一号♥单位 加入追捕
FBI Unit 1, joining the pursuit.
小心那辆车
Watch out for that car.
我看见了
I see it.
好的 我们在希望街转弯
OK, we're turning here on Hope Street.
快走 E 快走
Go, E, come on!
7-Adam-15 还有两辆车
7-Adam-15, two more units
在三个街区外加入追捕
attaching to pursuit three blocks out.
嫌疑车辆向东行驶 进入格兰德下区
Suspect vehicle heading east, entering Lower Grand.
我知道我们不该射那玩意儿
I know we're not supposed to shoot the device,
但你觉得我们撞上去怎么样?
but how do you feel about us crashing into it?
我还成牛仔了?
And I'm the cowboy?
嗯 理论上 它足够稳定能承受外部撞击
Well, in theory, it's stable enough for an outside impact,
但这玩意儿都六十年了 所以…
but the thing's 60 years old, so--
是的 那…那听起来像是不要
Yeah, that-- that sounds like a no.
抓稳了
Hang on.
弃车
Bail out!
带上核弹
Bring the nuke.
没门
No way.
三个枪手
Three shooters.
掩护我们
Cover us.
走
Go!
两个枪手跑了
Two shooters running off.
起来 - 抓到他了 抓到他了
Get up! - Got him, got him.
枪手倒下
Shooter down.
佩恩 慢点
Penn, slow down!
清空卡车
Clear the truck.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
走
Go.
别动
Stay down.
雷德利 把她拉进来
Ridley, pull her in.
我掩护你
I got you cover fire.
换弹匣
Reload.
他们怎么不朝我们开枪?
Why ain't they shooting at us?
那是个核弹
It's a nuke.
他们不想打中核弹
They don't want to hit the nuke.
有警员中枪
Officer down.
嘿 这儿 撑住
Hey, here. Hold on.
7-Adam-15 发生枪击
7-Adam-15, shots fired.
我们有一名警员中枪 请求救护车到我这儿
We have an officer down, requesting RA at my location.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
The hell you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
退后
Back off!
退后 否则我把我们都炸上天
Back off or I'll blow us all up!
你想当牛仔是吗?我把这地方夷为平地
You want to be a cowboy? I will level this place!
现在给我跪下
On your knees now!
打得好 诺兰警官
Nice shot, Officer Nolan.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
现场安全 所有嫌疑人已被控制
Code-4, all suspects in custody.
天啊 那…
Man, that--
你觉得明天会安静点吗?
you think tomorrow's gonna be any quieter?
现在被你这张乌鸦嘴说过了 肯定不会
Not now that you jinxed it.
啊
Ah.
看来你撑过第一天了 新兵蛋子
Looks like you survived the day, Boot.
是的 长官 警长 呃 长官
Yeah, sir. Sergeant, uh, sir.
有犯错吗?别骗我
Any blemishes? Don't lie to me.
呃 没有 只是一个小插曲
Um, no, just a small incident
当陈警官和我发现劫车犯药物过量时
when Officer Chen and I found the carjacker OD'ed,
我吐在了车里
I just puked in the vehicle.
哥们儿
Dude.
我劝你别太快下判断 佩恩警官
I wouldn't be so quick to judge, Officer Penn.
你差点就因为你今天早上的鲁莽行为
You almost got a blue page
被记过处分了
for your reckless behavior this morning.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我真的很感谢您的宽大处理
I truly appreciate your leniency.
别误以为这是善意
Don't mistake it for kindness.
你仍然如履薄冰
You remain on very thin ice.
是的 长官 明天见
Yes, sir. See you tomorrow.
不幸的是 尽量别再搞砸了
Unfortunately. Try to suck less.
会的
Will do.
警督生活怎么样?
How's lieutenant life treating you?
我喜欢涨薪
I love the pay bump.
只是希望不是在这种情况下
Just wish it came under better circumstances.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我只是忍♥不住感到内疚
I just can't help but to feel guilty
因为我得到了奖励
because I got rewarded
因为揭露了腐♥败♥丑闻
for exposing the corruption scandal.
很多警♥察♥被解雇了
Lot of cops got fired.
是的 他们活该
Yeah, well, they deserved it.
所以你值得这次晋升
So you deserve this promotion
不管它是怎么来的 好吗?
no matter how it came about, OK?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表