但世界上没有任何一家领养机构
But there's no adoption agency in the world
会考虑你们 鉴于你们生活中
that would consider you given the extreme amount
存在着极大的危险
of danger you have in your lives.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
♪ 直接来 直接来 ♪
♪ Just pull up, pull up ♪
♪ 整天绕啊绕 ♪
♪ Around, around all day ♪
♪ 直接来 ♪
♪ Pull up ♪
不 我们刚到
No, we just got here.
我们不必离开 好吗
We don't have to leave, all right.
我们找个安静点的地方
Let's just go somewhere more quiet.
我来这儿可不是为了安静 我是来跳舞的
I didn't come here for quiet. I came here to dance.
你是露西的朋友 对吧
Hey, you're Lucy's friend, right?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是迈尔斯 和露西 蒂姆一起工作
I'm Miles. I work with Lucy and Tim.
我是新来的菜鸟
I'm the new rookie.
对
Right.
嘿
Hey.
我们在聊天
We're talking.
她看起来好像没兴趣
Doesn't seem like she's interested.
你最好退后
Why don't you back off?
走开 别再跟她说话
Walk away and do not speak to her again.
谢谢 - 随时乐意
Thanks. - Anytime.
那么 是什么风把一个警♥察♥吹到这种派对上来的
So what, uh, brings a cop to a party like this?
大概是一种自取其辱的奇怪冲动吧
A strange drive to humiliate myself, I guess.
好吧
OK.
♪ 我的时刻 ♪
♪ It's my time ♪
啊 我爱这首歌♥
Ah! I love this song!
是啊 嗯 是的 很棒 但是
Yes, um--uh, yeah, it's great, but, um,
快凌晨四点了 我要睡了
it's almost 4:00 a.m. and I'm about to turn in.
哦 拜托 再跳一支舞
Oh, come on, one more dance.
不了 不如我送你回家吧
No, how about I give you a ride home instead?
真无聊
Boring.
♪ 我的闪耀时刻 ♪
♪ My time, my time to shine ♪
嘿
Hey!
怎么了
What happened?
嘿 我在这个派对上
Hey, so I'm at this party.
你知道AJ·诺克斯吧 闪电队的四分卫
You know AJ Knox, the Chargers quarterback?
兄弟 你要是这么晚打电♥话♥给我
Dude, if you call me this late at night
就为了聊橄榄球 不不不不
to talk football-- - No, no, no, no.
抱歉 事情是这样的
Sorry, the thing is, uh,
你的朋友瑞秋在这里
your friend Rachel is here,
也许我反应过度了 但是
and maybe I'm overreacting, but--
迈尔斯 有话直说吧 兄弟
Miles, say what you're gonna say, man.
她喝醉了 好吗
She's wasted. All right?
我试着送她回家
And I tried to offer her a ride home,
但她拒绝了 我不想就这么丢下她
but she said no and I don't want to just leave her here,
但我担心会有人占她便宜
but I'm worried somebody's gonna take advantage of her.
我明白了
I got it.
你把地址发给我
Will you just text me the address?
我马上过去
And I will head over there right now.
好的 谢谢你 - 不 我才要谢谢你
All right. Thank you. - No, thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你照顾她
Thank you so much. Thanks for looking out for her.
这里面有东西
There's something in here.
哦 抱歉 是不是太吵了
Ooh. Sorry, is it too loud?
不不 一点也不
No, no, not at all.
等等 刚才有人尖叫吗
Wait, did somebody scream earlier?
那是我 鬼故事太吓人了
That was me. Ghosts are scary.
罗杰修好了无线网
Rodge fixed the Wi-Fi.
是啊 我更新了你们的固件
Yeah, I updated your firmware
还加了个无线中继器来加速
and I added a wireless repeater to supercharge your speed.
还有 你要去哪
And-- - Where are you going?
瑞秋在贝莱尔的一个派对上
Actually, Rachel is partying in Bel-Air,
她好像需要帮助 所以
and apparently, she needs help, so.
需要人陪吗
Uh, do you need company?
不不 没关系
No, no. It's OK.
如果你有支援 我会感觉好一些
Well, I, for one, would feel better if you had some backup.
哦
Oh.
如果情况不妙 你到底能做什么
And what exactly would you do if things went sideways?
哦 我会让瑟琳娜和她的愤怒铁拳来处理
Oh, I'm gonna let Celina and her fists of fury handle it.
好吧
OK.
我写了首歌♥关于这事 路上唱给你听
I wrote a song about it. I'll sing it to you on the way.
太好了
Awesome.
哦 这个怎么样
Ooh, what about this one?
玛格丽塔·莱勒 被评为南加州
Margarita Lehrer voted number one adoption attorney
第一领养律师
in Southern California.
玛格丽塔说
Margarita says,
我可以帮你实现家庭梦想
"I can help make your family's dreams come true."
她专门处理危险的领养父母案件吗
Does she specialize in dangerous adoptive parents?
我们不危险
We're not dangerous.
我们的生活只是
Our lives are just--
充满危险
Full of danger.
听着 就算我们不理会机构的担忧
Look, let's say we ignore the agency's concerns
直接请个律师
and we hire a lawyer.
现在的领养流程是
The way adoptions work today,
生母还是得从众多申请人中选择我们
the birth mother would still have to pick us,
而不是其他那些
you know, over all the other
每天不用出生入死的 更安全的候选人
candidates who don't risk their lives every day.
就算我们真的领养到了孩子
And then let's say we get a baby,
万一我们其中一个出了事
and heaven forbid something happens to one of us
或者两个都出事了
or both of us.
那该怎么办
What then?
我们又没什么家人能帮忙
I mean, it's not like we have any family that can help out.
你还有皮特
You have Pete.
就像我说的 根本没人能帮忙
Like I said, there would be no help.
也许社工说得对
I mean, maybe the social worker is right.
我每天都要冲向枪林弹雨
I spend my days running towards gunfire
而你每天都要冲进熊熊大火
and you spend your days literally running into fire.
我们都热爱自己的工作
We both love our jobs.
有些人穷尽一生
Some people go their entire lives
都找不到自己的热情所在
without finding their passions.
没错 我找到了我的
Right. I found my passion.
然后我遇到了你
And then I found you.
我每天醒来都会想
And I wake up every day and I think to myself,
我是世界上最幸运的人
I am the luckiest guy in the world.
我们的生活很美好 不是吗
We do have a great life, don't we?
确实很美好
We really do.
那我为什么感觉这么难过
Then why do I feel so sad?
你好
Hello.
新制♥服♥吗
New uniforms?
这不是公务
This is not official business.
我们只是来找一位客人
We're just here to look for a guest.
一分钟就好
It'll only take a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有警徽 但我是跟他们一起来的
I don't have a badge, but I am with them.
我只是跟他们来的
I just came with them.
赛琳娜
Celina!
哦 他是跟我一起来的
Oh, uh, he's with me.
瑞秋
Rachel.
露西
Lucy!
你好 - 嗨 你怎么在这
Hello. - Hi! What are you doing here?
哦 你是跟米奇一起来的吗
Oh, are you here with Mitch?
迈尔斯
Miles.
是吗 我还以为你吸取教训了
Yeah, I thought you learned your lesson
不会在工作时谈恋爱
about dating at work.
不过嘛 我懂的
But, hey, I get it.
他看起来很有一套
He looks like he knows his way around.
不不 不是你想的那样 - 赛琳娜
No, no. No more of that-- - Celina!
还有这位我不认识的帅哥
And guy I don't know.
这是我男友 罗杰
That's my boyfriend, Rodge.
哦 男友罗杰 你好啊
Oh! Hi, Boyfriend Rodge.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表