连环杀手利亚姆·格拉瑟是广♥告♥牌的幕后主使
Serial killer Liam Glasser is the billboard man?
嗯 他的案子快开庭了
Well, his trial's coming up.
他想影响陪审团人选
He's trying to taint the jury pool,
这是严重违法的
which is super-illegal.
不过这计划倒是不错
Not a bad plan, though.
让指控你的关键证人看起来很腐♥败♥
Make the prime witnesses against you look corrupt?
嗯
Mm.
不过 他在监狱里是怎么做到的
How'd he do it from prison, though?
我敢打赌他律师也参与其中
I'd bet money his lawyer's in on it.
如果真是他 我要让他被吊销执照
And if he is, I'm gonna get his ass disbarred.
♪ 远方遥不可及 ♪
♪ Is distant, far away ♪
嘿 谢谢你昨晚来找我
Hey, thanks for coming to find me last night.
或者说是今早 不管是什么时候了
or this morning, whenever that happened.
当然了 宿醉还好吗
Of course. How's your hangover?
糟透了 - 了解
Epic. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 瑞秋
Look, Rachel,
我总觉得你有什么心事
I--I can't help but feel like something's going on.
我会陪着你的
I'm here for you.
当然 你不必非要告诉我
You don't have to talk to me, of course.
嗯 但也许你应该找个人谈谈
Um, but maybe you should talk to somebody.
我知道
I know.
♪ 仍在徘徊 ♪
♪ Still wandering ♪
我...我爸几个月前去世了
My, uh, dad died a few months ago.
是前列腺癌 - 哦 天啊
Prostate cancer. - Oh, my God.
我很抱歉 我完全不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
我没告诉任何人
I didn't tell anyone.
我没法跟人说起这事
I couldn't talk about it.
亲身经历这一切已经够难受了
Living it was hard enough.
我一直陪在他身边
I was with him constantly.
先是在医院 后来在临终关怀中心
First in the hospital and then in hospice.
每天都感觉糟透了 筋疲力尽
Every day was so awful and draining.
而且
And...
我没法不想
I couldn't stop thinking about everything
他经历的一切
he was going through.
我不想一个人待着
I didn't want to be alone,
但我又不想跟人谈论这事
but I didn't want to talk about it.
而陌生人不会问我过得怎么样
And strangers don't ask me how I'm doing.
在俱乐部或派对上 我就可以停止思考
At clubs or parties, I can just stop thinking
然后成为另一个人
and be someone else.
一个不用整天都那么悲伤的人
Someone who's not sad all the time.
我很为你难过
I'm so sorry.
♪ 时光荏苒 ♪
♪ All in the time ♪
你一定能挺过去的
You are gonna get through this.
无论你需要什么 我都会在
And I'm here for you, whatever you need.
对不起
I'm sorry.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我先睡了一觉 以防万一
I took a nap in case
今晚会跟昨晚一样'好玩'
tonight's gonna be as much fun as last night.
哦 我可不觉得那叫好玩
Oh, I wouldn't exactly call that fun.
嗯 - 哇 闻起来真香
Mm. - Wow, that smells amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在烹饪学校上过几个学期
I did a couple semesters at, uh, culinary school
后来才全职投身音乐
before I devoted myself to music full-time.
我真有口福 - 嗯
Lucky me. - Mm.
听着 这几天过得真的很棒
Listen, these last couple of days have been great.
但是你要赶我走 - 不 是这样的
But you're kicking me out. - No, it's just--
是的
yes.
但不是因为你做错了什么
But not because you did anything wrong.
只是我们进展太快了
It's just too soon for us.
你知道 我们才刚开始约会
You know, we just started dating
住在一起这事得慢慢来
and we have to build up to living together.
你知道 新的恋情需要一些空间
You know, new relationships need the space between.
新专辑名就用这个了 我先说好的
New album title. I called it.
没关系
It's fine.
除鼠队今天在我家完工了
Rat squad finished up at my place today.
我可以安全地回去了
It's safe for me to return.
我敢说你那些大音响肯定很想你
I bet those giant speakers really miss you.
你想怎么笑话我都行
Mock me all you want.
一旦你听过《我手中的重担》
Once you've heard "Burden in My Hand"
用一台老式 Technics SL-1200 唱机
on a vintage Technics SL-1200 turntable
通过 Sansui SP-G300 音箱播放出来
through Sansui SP-G300 speakers,
你就再也回不去了
you will never be the same.
好吧 我就信你一次
I'll take your word for it.
嗯 - 嗯
Mm. - Mm.
啊 你好 - 嘿
Ah, hello. - Hey.
啊 这是什么
Ah. What is this?
一场说走就走的拉古纳海滩之旅
A spontaneous Laguna Beach getaway.
你和我 当一对丁克夫妻
You and me, a couple of DINKs.
你说什么 - 双收入 无子女
Excuse me? - Dual Income, No Kids.
哦
Oh.
这是...
Is this, uh...
你往好处想的方式吗
is this your way of looking at the bright side?
没错
It is.
我还觉得我们应该去做志愿者
I also think we should volunteer.
詹姆斯说他会帮我们找到最合适的项目
James said he'd help us find the perfect program.
我觉得这是个很棒的主意
I think that is a wonderful idea.
所以不会再有手榴弹了对吧
So no more grenades?
只有一颗我准备在卧室和你一起引爆的
Just the one I'm about to set off in the bedroom with you.
你对自己刚才那话的说法满意吗
Are you happy with the way that came out?
不满意 但你会对我接下来的表现很满意
No, but you're gonna be happy with how--
我知道这么说也不行
I know that's not gonna work either.
你是想去上♥床♥ 还是继续练台词
You wanna go have sex or you wanna keep trying?
一方面 我不是个轻易放弃的人
On one hand, I'm no quitter.
但另一方面
On the other hand--
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表