但是 嗯 你知道 我在蒂姆和我在一起的时候给她打了电♥话♥
but, um, you know, I called her when Tim and I got together,
我们把它说开了 是的
and we talked it out. - Yeah.
而且 老实说 无论如何 他们都是更配的一对
And, honestly, they were a much better match anyway.
姐妹比男人重要 我喜欢
Hos before bros-- I love it.
你知道 我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
我有点惊讶你们分手了
I am a little surprised you guys broke up.
是的 你和我都是 去年发生了很多事情
Yeah, you and me both. So much happened last year.
我不知道…我做了所有这些事是为了我们能在一起
I don't know--I made all these moves so we could be together,
整件事就在我面前爆♥炸♥了
and the whole thing just blew up in my face.
但我学到了一个非常重要的教训
But I learned a very important lesson.
我需要专注于我的事业
I need to focus on my career.
所以 不再有混乱的警局恋情了
So, no more messy station romances.
我喜欢这个 你知道吗?
I love that. And you know what?
不再谈论蒂姆了 是的
No more Tim talk. - Yeah.
至少今晚不是
At least not tonight.
我要去睡觉了 好的
I'm gonna get ready for bed. - Okay.
晚安 晚安
Good night. - Good night.
你不会碰巧有诺兰的东西吧?
You wouldn't happen to have anything of Nolan's?
一些私人物品?
Something personal?
呃 我不这么认为 为什么?
Uh, I don't think so. Why?
我很担心他 他对杰森的事很抓狂
I'm worried about him. He's spinning out over Jason.
哦 那么 为什么你需要私人物品呢?
Oh. Well, why do you need a personal item?
保护咒 哦好吧 那
A protection spell. - Oh. Well, okay.
他…他可能…睡个好觉就好了
He--he probably--he'll be fine with a good night's sleep.
是的 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
是的 这里是约翰·诺兰警官
Yeah, this is Officer John Nolan.
我需要派两个单位到我家
I need two units sent to my house
可能是入室盗窃459
for a possible 4-5-9.
谁在那儿?
Who's out there?
让我看看你的手
Show me your hands.
天啊 别向我开枪
Oh, my God. Don't shoot me!
你是怎么进大门的?
How did you get in the gate?
它是开着的 或者我爬了过去
It was open, or I climbed over it.
我不太记得了 我一直在喝酒
I-I don't exactly remember. I've been drinking.
我正在寻找玛妮的房♥子 她是我的闺蜜
I'm looking for Marnie's house. She's my BFF.
但你不知道她住在哪里?
But you don't know where she lives?
不 我完全知道她住在哪里
No, I totally know where she lives.
但我有没有提过我一直在喝酒?
But did I mention I've been drinking?
你开车来的吗?
Did you drive here?
不 傻瓜
No, silly.
至少我不这么认为
At least I don't think so.
再说一遍 你是谁?
Who are you, again?
我就是你闯入的那个人
I am the guy whose house you broke into.
嗨 这里是约翰·诺兰
Hi, this is John Nolan.
你可以取消那个459警情了
You can cancel that 4-5-9.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 好吧 我感觉清醒多了
Uh, okay, well, I'm feeling much more sober,
而且你显然压力很大 所以我要走了
and you are clearly stressed, so I'm going to go.
可能是个好主意
Probably a good idea.
请不要开车
Please don't drive.
♪ 你诅咒我们的名字 ♪
♪ You curse our name ♪
♪ 你浪费我们的时间 ♪
♪ You waste our time ♪
♪ 你让每个人 ♪
♪ You make everybody ♪
♪ 排队 ♪
♪ Stand in line ♪
♪ 有一场革命 ♪
♪ There's a revolution ♪
♪ 你无法阻止 ♪
♪ That you can't stop ♪
♪ 你最好快跑 ♪
♪ You better run ♪
♪ 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
诺兰 警局着火了吗?
Nolan. Is the station on fire?
没有
no
因为这是唯一的原因
Because that's the only reason
你该在半夜打扰我
you should bother a man in the middle of the night,
尤其是明天他休息的时候
especially when his day off is tomorrow.
所以我们 呃…17小时后见
So I'll see you in, uh-- in 17 hours.
你到底知道一天有多少个小时吗?
Do you even know how many hours are in a day?
在凌晨4点 不知道
At 4:00 in the morning, no
斯米蒂 斯米蒂 这…这很重要
Smitty, Smitty, this--this is important.
你…你是第一批到达现场的警员
You--you were the first officer on the scene
一年前朱利安·鲍尔被谋杀的案子
at the murder of Julian Power a year ago.
哦是的 可怕的案子
Oh, yeah. Gruesome business.
怎么了? 你在笔记里写了
What about it? - Well, you put in your notes
你注意到一辆新款凯迪拉克轿车
that you noticed a late-model Cadillac sedan
以可疑的速度离开该区域
leaving the area at a suspicious rate of speed.
你甚至记下了部分车牌
You even included a partial plate.
没人会说奎格利·斯米蒂不彻底
No one ever said Quigley Smitty wasn't thorough.
是的 这实际上是对细节的出色关注
Yeah, it was--it was actually excellent attention to detail.
难以置信
Go figure.
但首席侦探跟进了吗?
But did the lead detective follow up on that?
不 受害者和他前商业伙伴有过节
Nah, victim had major beef with his ex-business partner.
他们非常确信是他干的
They were pretty sure he'd done the deed.
他们认为凯迪拉克与此无关
They thought the Cadillac was unrelated.
祝你好运 谢谢
Good luck. - Thanks.
呃 睡个好觉
Uh, sleep well.
啊
Ah!
我发誓 我不知道他在哪里
I swear, I don't know where he is.
啊
Ah!
你在说谎
You're lying.
我已经
I haven't talked
几个月没跟杰森说话了
to Jason in months!
即使这是真的 也没有任何意义
Even if that were true, it wouldn't mean anything.
有六种方法
There's half a dozen ways
你可以拥有我需要的知识
that you could have the knowledge that I need
没有直接接触 好吧 听着…
without direct contact. - Okay, look--
别再装硬汉了 开始说话
Stop acting like a tough guy, and you start talking.
警♥察♥
Police.
扔掉枪 让我看看你的手
Toss the gun, show me your hands.
你要从背后开枪吗?
You're going to shoot me in the back?
如果有必要的话
If I have to.
约翰·诺兰
John Nolan!
这真是个巧妙的把戏 你怎么知道我的声音?
That's a pretty neat trick. How'd you know my voice?
我做功课
I do my homework.
这就是我保持活力并命中目标的方式
It's how I stay alive and on target.
这辈子你必须自己创造好运
You got to make your own luck in this life.
好吧 看起来你的运气遇到了严重的减速带
Well, it looks like your luck hit a serious speed bump.
现在把枪扔出来 这太蠢了
Now toss the gun. - This is stupid.
我们有同一个目标…终结杰森·怀勒
We have the same goal-- the end of Jason Wyler.
我们的朋友知道他在哪里
And our friend here knows where he's at.
不我没有 闭嘴
No, I don't. - Shut up!
你所要做的就是离开 你的问题就会消失
All you have to do is leave, and your problems go away.
我做不到
I can't do that.
道德是一种令人沮丧的品质
Morality is such a frustrating quality.
不 趴下
No! Stay down!
你还好吗?打穿了吗?
You all right? Did it go through?
只要在那里保持压力
Just keep pressure right there.
等等
Hang on.
这里的电♥话♥没信♥号♥♥ 是的 我知道了
Phones don't work down here. - Yeah, I'm getting that.
他去的地方有出口吗?
Is there an exit where he went?
不 它只会更深入大楼 锅炉房♥
No, it just goes deeper in the building, boiler room.
你得带我离开这里 好吗?
You got to get me out of here, okay?
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
是的 我知道 但我不能让他逃跑
Yes, I know, but I cannot let him escape,
我想你也不希望我这么做
and I don't think you want me to.
因为他会继续追着我
'Cause he'll keep coming after me.
没错 现在 你对杰森·怀勒了解多少?
That's right. Now, what do you know about Jason Wyler?
什么都不知道 伙计
Nothing, dude.
我正在努力救你的命…告诉我你知道什么
I am trying to save your life--tell me what you know.
好吧 我听说他和某个女人同居了
Fine, I heard he's shacked up with some woman.
我发誓 我只知道这些 好的
I swear. That's all I know. - All right.
你继续按压 好吗?
You keep pressure on that, all right?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表