《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
赛斯说他高中女友死于药物过量
Seth told me that his high-school girlfriend
转头又告诉迈尔斯她死于车祸
died of an OD, but then he told Miles that she died
他肯定有问题
in a car accident--there's something off with him.
诺兰 这是我姐姐珍妮
Uh, Nolan. This is my sister, Genny.
街对面那个男的什么来路
What can you tell me about that guy crossing the street?
从他的穿着和纹身来看 他有帮派背景
His colors and the tattoos suggest that he is affiliated.
我猜他是第六街恶魔帮的
I'd say he's a part of the Sixth Street Devils.
我想我把和露西的关系搞砸了
I messed up with Lucy, I think.
你想现在聊聊吗 - 有必要聊吗
So you want to talk now, or-- - Do we need to talk?
我们恢复原样就行
We can go back to normal.
很明显 我们遇到了第二个在逃的连环杀手
It seems clear that we have a second serial killer at large.
我想格拉瑟就是那个人
I think Glasser is my guy.
你现在是焦点 在我找到办法
Now you are in the spotlight, and you will stay there
把这些谋杀案的罪名安在你头上之前
until I find a way to hang these murders around your neck
你都会一直被我盯着
and lock you away forever.
各位对我这个新晋二级警员有什么建议吗
Do you ladies have any advice for a newly minted P2?
哦 我在很多方面都有说不完的建议
Oh, I have so much advice about so many things.
你得问得具体点
You're going to have to be a little bit more specific.
听着 在这行每年都不一样
Here's the thing--every year on the job is different.
每个案子也都不一样
Every case is different.
你永远都算不上真正的老手
You never really stop being a rookie.
这话我爱听
I like that.
天啊 才早上八点就热得要命
Oh, god, it's 8:00 a.m., and it's already scorching.
他就不能选条阴凉点的路吗
He couldn't have picked a trail with more shade?
格拉瑟就住在这山脚下
Glasser lives at the bottom of the hill.
他每周来这条路上徒步两次
He hikes this trail twice a week.
一个连环杀手怎么还有时间健身
How does a serial killer find more time
而且时间比我还多
to work out than I do?
他有的是时间
He has a lot of time on his hands.
在洛杉矶警局的严密监视下
With the LAPD watching his every move,
他一直没法满足他最爱的癖好
he hasn't been able to indulge in his favorite hobby.
等等 我们能确定吗
Wait, are we sure about that?
我以为格雷把监视人手砍了一半
I thought Grey cut his surveillance in half.
空缺一直是我在补
I have been picking up the slack.
好吧 在你办其他案子和当妈之余吗
OK, on top of all your other cases and being a mom?
你肯定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
没那么糟 而且也不会永远这样
It's not so bad, and it's not going be forever.
格拉瑟总会露出马脚 到时候
Glasser will slip up, and when he does,
我会亲手给他戴上手铐
I will be the one to put the cuffs on him.
你们谁闻到烟味了吗
Does anybody else smell smoke?
是啊 肯定是北边哪里着火了
Yeah, there must be a fire up north somewhere.
让她离他远点
Get her away from him.
嘿 有我们在
Hey, we got you.
我是哈珀警探
This is Detective Nyla Harper.
这里有快速蔓延的山火
We have a fast-moving wildfire,
在普尔曼和哈里曼大道的步道口
trailhead of Pullman and Harriman Avenue.
♪ 别成为任何人... ♪
♪ Don't be anybody... ♪
收到 需要我去哪
Got it. Where do you need me?
早上好 收到
Morning. Copy.
当然了 小心点总没错
Absolutely. Better safe than sorry.
嘿 厨房♥里有咖啡
Hey, there's coffee in the kitchen.
我得走了 火势蔓延得很快
I got to go-- fire is spreading fast,
格雷需要我去做道路封锁
and Grey needs me on road closures.
不知道什么时候能回家
I have no idea when I'll be home.
没事 今天法庭改成远程开庭了
No, that's okay. Court's going remote today.
他们不希望有人被困在路上
They don't want anybody getting stranded.
好的 拜 Mwah 我爱你
Okay, bye. Mwah. both: Love you.
拜
Bye.
所以 现在就你一个人
So, uh, it's just you
要带三个不到五岁的孩子
and three kids under the age of five?
就一个小时 西德尼九点左右到
Just for an hour. Sidney gets in around 9:00.
好吧 如果有什么事
Okay, well, um, if something comes up,
我在霍伦贝克的避难所值班
I'm manning a shelter over at Hollenbeck.
嘿 要听韦斯利叔叔的话 好吗
Hey, you be good for Uncle Wesley, okay?
Mwah
Mwah!
哦 听起来你的朋友艾米醒了
Oh, sounds like your friend Emmy's up.
哇哦 莉娅 你吃了什么
Wow, Leah, what did you eat?
马桶坏了
Potty's broken.
呃
Uh...
嘿 西德尼 我正想你呢
Hey, Sidney, yeah, I was just thinking about you.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
不不不 我明白 路况一团糟
No, no, no, no, no, I get it. The roads are a mess.
没必要冒这个险
There's no point endangering yourself.
你待在家里吧
Just, um, stay home.
我能搞定
I got this.
情况很糟吗
Is it a mess?
非常糟
Yeah.
根据洛杉矶消防局的报告 火势完全没有得到控制
According to LAFD, fire is zero percent contained,
正随风向南朝建筑物蔓延
moving at wind speed south toward structures.
是自然原因还是人为纵火
Natural causes or deliberate 4-51?
目前还不清楚 哈珀觉得是格拉瑟干的
Unknown at this time. Harper thinks Glasser set it.
露西说现在下结论还为时过早 - 好的
Lucy says it's too soon. - All right.
我下令强制留守并批准加班费
I'll order mandatory holdover and authorize paid overtime.
和北好莱坞分局协调集结点
Coordinate with North Hollywood for staging areas,
规划疏散路线 确保火情广播
evacuation routes, and make sure that the fire broadcast
在互助频道上实时更新
updates on the mutual aid channel.
收到 - 我们去哪
Copy. - Where do you want us?
蒂姆今天没时间训练了
Tim won't have time to train today.
带上佩恩警员 - 乐意之至
Take Officer Penn. - Happy to.
去跟哈珀报到
Check in with Harper.
她负责协调西区的疏散工作
She's coordinating the Western District evacuation.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
需要我去支援陈警官吗
Should I join Officer Chen in the field?
不用 我这里需要多个人手
No, I need extra pair of hands here.
乐意效劳
Yeah, I'm happy to help.
别高兴得太早
Don't get too excited.
你今天的工作就是被人吼一天
Your job's to be yelled at all day.
明白
Right.
我们需要和市里保持持续联♥系♥
We need to be in constant contact
以及州和联邦机构
with city, state, and federal agencies.
这部是给联邦应急管理局的
This one is for FEMA.
这部是国家气象局的
This is National Weather Service,
这部是洛杉矶消防局的
and this is LAFD.
每部电♥话♥都有好几条线
Now, each phone has several lines.
千万别搞混了
It's important to keep them straight.
好的 明白了
Okay, got it.
你怎么不做笔记
Why aren't you writing any of this down?
我会记住的
Oh, I'll remember.
小子 今天会像火车一样把你撞飞
Son, today is going to hit you like a freight train.
不出一个小时 你连自己的中间名都记不住了
In an hour, you won't remember your middle name.
我每次看你的时候
Every time I look at you,
都必须看到你手里有纸和笔
I want to see paper and a pen at all times.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
里德利
Ridley.
对 是那个
Right, it's the--
明白 笔也拿好了
Got it, and I got the pen too.
着装是作战服和勤务腰带
Dress is BDUs and duty belts.
谢谢
Thank you.
日落大道以南的整个社区
This entire neighborhood, all the way down to Sunset,
都要强制疏散 我需要你们
is under mandatory evacuation, so I need you
挨家挨户敲门 - 收到
doing door to door. - Copy that.
这身比我们的日常制♥服♥
Ooh, these are a lot more comfortable
舒服多了
than our regular uniforms.
是啊 为什么不能天天穿
Yeah, why can't we wear this every day?
因为我们看起来像商场保安
Because we look like mall security.
老实说 我不介意
Honestly, I wouldn't mind that.
哦 格雷想让你去避难所帮忙
Oh, um, Grey wanted your help at the shelter
和家庭团聚中心 - 好的 收到
and reunification center. - Okay, you got it.
回见 - 拜
See you guys. - Bye.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表