It is legal as long as I limit my search
仅限于能藏♥人♥的地方 比如衣柜
to places people can hide, like a closet.
所以你可以找找有没有藏着的尸体
So you can look for a body hiding,
但你不能翻箱倒柜
but you can't go through drawers
寻找抢匪可能会偷走的战利品
looking for trophies that, uh--that looters might steal.
没错
Exactly.
可惜抢匪们要白跑一趟了
Well, unfortunately for looters,
我们家不放任何值钱的东西 那样太蠢了
we don't keep anything of value here--that would be stupid.
哦 而你可一点都不蠢 对吧
Oh, and you are far from stupid, huh?
告诉我 在家人面前隐藏真实的自己
You know, tell me--is it hard to keep your real self
很难吧
hidden away from your family?
你会向你丈夫和你两个可爱的孩子
Do you show the killer inside you
展示你内心的杀手一面吗
to your husband and your two lovely children?
有几个人了
How many has it been?
两个被你在执勤时杀掉的男人 还是三个
Two men murdered in the line of duty, or is it three?
你会梦到他们吗
Do you dream about them?
你会重温你终结他们生命的那个瞬间吗
Do you relive the moment you ended each of their lives?
安全
All clear.
滚出去
Get out.
多谢帮忙 奈拉 - 是哈珀警探
Thanks for all the help, Nyla. - Detective Harper.
准备好了吗 小子 走吧
You ready, bud? Let's go.
疏散情况怎么样了 - 差不多完成八成了
How's the evacuation going? - About 80% there.
很好 跟着格拉瑟去避难所
Good. Follow Glasser to the shelter.
确保一直有人盯着他
Make sure someone always has eyes on him.
可是格雷要我们回去街上巡逻
Well, Grey wanted us back on the streets.
处理出警任务 - 就说是我让你们去的
Calls for service. - Tell him I made you.
有你这句话就行了
That's all I need.
科乔呢 - 在狗狗日托中心
Where's Kojo? - Uh, he's at dog day care.
听着 你们妈妈几个小时后就回来
Listen, your mom will be back in a few hours.
在那之前 就做你们放学后该做的事
Until then, do whatever you're supposed to do after school.
通常就是玩PS5吃爆米花
It's usually a lot of PS5 and popcorn.
对 就是玩好几个小时的《迈尔斯·莫拉莱斯》
Yeah, it's hours and hours of "Miles Morales."
她
She's...
在这方面管得可严了 - 我信
Real strict about that. - I bet.
想得美
Nice try.
我们通常先做作业 然后练钢琴
We usually do homework, then piano,
然后上语言网课 最后准备饭菜
then online language lessons and meal prep.
你们妈妈管得真严 我很佩服
Your mom runs a tight ship. I respect that.
把这些都做完 你们就能玩PS5了 好吗
Get all of that done, you can fire up the PS5, all right?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
我们先玩什么
What should we do first?
至少等我开走了
Maybe wait until I pull away
你们再无视我的指示
before you ignore my instructions.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 没问题
Yes, absolutely.
我马上给您登记
I will get that to you right here.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你好 欢迎
Hi, welcome.
请提供一下你们的姓名
Uh, if I can just have your names
和联♥系♥方式 我好录入系统
and contact information so I can get you in the system.
警官们 怎么样啊
How's it going, officers?
在西部大道那个红灯 我还以为把你们甩了呢
I thought I, uh, lost you back at the light on Western.
没有 先生 不过我建议你
No, sir, but I would recommend you drive
车里有家人 还是开得小心点
a little more carefully with your family in the car.
宝宝需要婴儿床吗
Does the baby need a crib?
不用 我们一起睡 三张床就够了
No, we co-sleep. Three beds is fine.
好的 没问题 那我给你们安排
Okay, great, uh, well, I can give you...
C区8到10号♥床
C-8 through 10.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
哦 我还给这位小家伙准备了份特别的礼物
Oh, and I have something extra special for the little man.
哦 太贴心了 谢谢
Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.
盯紧他 - 好的
Keep an eye on him. - All righty.
宝宝放哪儿
Where do you want to put the baby?
就放这儿
Just right here.
这边怎么样了
How's it going here?
你知道的 乱中有序吧
Oh, you know, just controlled chaos.
重点是乱 - 是的
Emphasis on "chaos." Yeah. - Right.
见到你真好 - 需要帮忙吗
Hey, it's good to see you. - Need a hand?
不用 我能搞定 - 好的
No, no, I got it. - All right.
那你躲什么 - 我没躲
Then why are you hiding? - I'm not.
我们需要知道你是否可靠
We need to know you're solid.
借过
Excuse me.
你是来当志愿者的吗
You, uh, here to help volunteer?
滚开 我在和凯莉说话
Get lost. I'm talking to Kylie.
是吗 但她好像
Yeah, it doesn't seem
不太想跟你说话
like she really wants to talk to you.
少管闲事 否则有你好看
Stay out of this or get hurt.
我们出去聊
Let's talk outside.
喂 别碰她
Whoa, whoa. Don't touch her.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
亲爱的 我去趟仓库
Honey, I'm going to, uh, head to the warehouse,
确保东西都收拾好了
make sure everything's all squared away.
什么 - 我马上回来
What? - I'll be back in a bit.
这里有问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没有
No.
没问题
No problem.
我们晚点再聊
We'll talk later.
冷静点
Be cool.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗 - 我没事
You okay? - I'm fine.
刚才那是怎么回事
What was that about?
不知道 但我会查清楚的
I don't know, but I'm going to find out.
你不是应该盯着格拉瑟吗
You're supposed to be watching Glasser.
我听到有动静 就过来看看情况
I-I heard the crash, and I came to check in--
格拉瑟太太 您知道您丈夫去哪儿了吗
Mrs. Glasser, do you know where your husband is?
怎么 好让你们再骚扰他吗
Why, so you can harass him again?
他什么都没做错
He's done nothing wrong.
我理解 但我上司那边催得紧
And I appreciate that, but my boss is breathing down my neck.
我只需要知道他在哪儿
I just need to know where he is.
他去仓库了
He left to check the warehouse,
确保所有东西都安全
make sure everything was secure.
怎么了 - 抱歉
What's wrong? - I'm sorry.
格拉瑟跑了
Glasser is gone.
他妻子说他去仓库了
His wife said he went to go check his warehouse.
该死
Damn it!
他肯定一有机会就弃车了
He'll ditch the car the first chance he gets.
他就在我们眼皮底下策划了这一切
He has been planning this right under our noses.
他跑掉不是你的错
It's not your fault he got away.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我本该亲自跟着他去避难所
I should have followed him to the shelter myself
一路死死盯着他
and parked right on his ass.
好吧 我要说几句
Okay, I'm going to say something,
你要知道我是为你好
and I want you to know it comes from a place of love.
你总是这样
This is what you do.
你总是全身心投入工作
You throw yourself into the job,
休息时间也跟踪嫌犯
following suspects on your free time,
一去卧底就是好几年
going undercover for years.
因为你的付出我们才更安全 我很感谢你
And as one of the people who's safer because of it, thank you.
但你也得照顾好自己
But you need to look after you.
所以 我们现在是去找格拉瑟
So are--are--are we going to look for Glasser,
还是在这开心理辅♥导♥会
or are we going to have a therapy session?
我该说的都说了
I said what I needed to say.
他知道我们会通缉他的车 - 是的 他早有准备
He knew we'd BOLO his car. - Yeah, and he was ready.
不久前这里还停着一辆车
Something was parked here until very recently.
问问他们 也许看到了什么
Maybe they saw something.
嘿 格拉瑟在仓库藏了辆备用车
Hey, Glasser had a switch car stashed at the warehouse.
我需要五英里半径内的所有监控
I need every camera in a five-mile radius.
我知道全城都在着火 但这是优先事项
I know the city is on fire, but this is a priority.
你们该收拾东西走了 空气不安全
You should pack up. The air's not safe.
你不也在这儿吗 - 我在找人
You're out here. - I'm looking for somebody.
你看见他了吗 - 是的 几分钟前
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表