9月 26号♥ 2024年
接线员: 911 您有什么紧急情况?
呼叫者:
‒ ‒ ‒ 我需要帮助 ‒ ‒ ‒
我被困住了
接线员: 还在吗?
呼叫者:
‒ ‒ ‒ 很黑 ‒ ‒ 救命 ‒ ‒ ‒
接线员: 女士?
呼叫者:
求你‒ ‒ ‒
接线员:
女士你还在吗?
女士?
嘿 最近怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
喂 就放那 对 放那儿就行
Hey, just put it-- yeah, put it right there.
你 见到我好像不太高兴
You-- you don't look so happy to see me.
不是 我只是
No, I just--
我想赶紧了结这个案子
I want to just get this case behind me.
要是今天不方便 -不 很好
If today's not a good day-- - No, it's great.
没问题 完全没问题
Not a problem. Not a problem.
很好 那我们从最开始说起
Great, let's start at the beginning then.
你何时认识艾比盖尔·蒂尔尼的
When did you meet Abigail Tierney?
呃 几年前
Uh, that was a few years ago
她突然出现在我家门口
when she showed up at my door pretending
假装怀了我孙子
to be pregnant with my grandchild.
什么
Excuse me?
艾比盖尔和我儿子亨利是大学同学
Abigail and my son, Henry, met in college.
他们很快就订婚了 你知道 很快
They got engaged, you know, fast.
非常快
Very fast.
她宣布消息的方式更夸张
Her way of breaking the news to me was to go bigger.
但 呃 尽管开场这么离谱
But, um, despite that introduction,
我还是喜欢上她了
I was charmed by her.
她 她经历过苦难
She-- she had walked a tough road,
但很有韧劲
but she had grit.
机智又有冲劲 我很欣赏
She was resourceful and driven, and I admire that.
所以她和亨利分手了
So she and Henry are no longer together?
是她解除了婚约
Yeah, she broke off the engagement,
不过是和平分手
but it was amicable.
是你安排艾比盖尔
You arranged for Abigail to have
跟洛杉矶警局巡逻的吗 -是的
a ride along with the LAPD? - Yes, yeah.
她当时考虑当警♥察♥
She was considering police work.
看来没成
I take it that didn't work out?
别骚扰她 -喂
Leave her alone! - Hey.
确实没成
It did not.
然后 六个月前 她被报失踪
And then, six months ago, she was reported missing.
艾比盖尔到底遭遇了什么
What exactly happened to Abigail?
听着 如果你们想查清那个可怜女孩
Look, if you're going to get to the bottom of what happened
遭遇了什么
to that poor girl, you're going to have
就必须保持开放的心态
to have an open mind,
非常开放
a very open mind.
等等
Wait!
警♥察♥
Police.
不知道什么时候开始的
I wonder when that happened.
天啊 -有人吗
Oh, my God. - Hello?
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
你何时介入案子的
When did you get involved in the case?
不是立即
Not immediately.
大多数失踪案并不是真正的案件
Most missing persons cases aren't really cases.
比如室友在酒吧喝醉了
They're a roommate who got too drunk at a bar
在卡车里睡着了
and slept it off in his truck,
或者大学生的手♥机♥没电了
or a college student whose cell phone ran out of battery.
你知道 大多数时候
You know, most of the time,
他们会安然无恙地出现
they show up unharmed and confused
还纳闷为何大惊小怪
about all the fuss.
但这次不同对吧
But this wasn't like that, was it?
不 几天后我们打了几个跟进电♥话♥
No after a few days of follow-up calls,
派警♥察♥去了蒂尔尼小姐的公♥寓♥
we sent officers by Miss Tierney's apartment
进行安全检查
for a wellness check.
再次感谢帮忙
Thanks again for doing this.
见到我最喜欢的情侣总是很开心
Always a pleasure to see my favorite couple.
请保持专业
Let's keep this professional.
天堂里有麻烦了
Trouble in paradise?
抱歉 说正事
Sorry. Moving on.
她在公♥寓♥有什么发现
What did you find at Abigail's apartment?
线索很少
Very little.
我是说 没有打斗痕迹
I mean, no signs of a struggle.
没有她或她摄影设备的踪迹
Well, there was no sign of her or her film equipment.
但找到了笔记本 -等等
But we did find her laptop. - Hold on.
摄影设备
Film equipment?
艾比盖尔在拍电影 -对
Abigail was making a movie? - Yes.
这里安全 -他们为什么这样
We should be safe here. - Why are they doing this?
快走
Go.
我拖延时间
I'll try to buy us some time.
啊 不 不要
Ah! No! No!
不要
No!
求你了
Please.
我保证还钱
I promise I'll pay!
罚款我一定交
I'll pay the fine!
我只看过粗剪版
I only saw an early cut.
要我说该更血腥些
Could've used a bit more gore, if you ask me.
我没问你
I didn't.
我是问你为何
I asked why you thought
觉得她案子特殊
Abigail's case was so compelling.
哦对
Oh, right.
呃 因为她的好莱坞梦
Uh, because her Hollywood dream
变成了好莱坞噩梦
had become a Hollywood nightmare.
要重说一遍吗
Would you like me to take that again?
不必了
I really wouldn't.
查她电脑时
When you searched Abigail's laptop,
有发现吗
did you find anything on it?
全是些
Yeah, it was filled with all of
未回复的恶意留言
these unanswered messages, nasty ones.
调查发现
The more we investigated, it became clear
很多人恨她
that Abigail had a lot of people angry with her.
比如谁 -好了谢谢
Like who? - OK. Thank you.
谢谢 史蒂夫 斯皮尔伯格 他是我老朋友
Thanks, Steve. Spielberg, he's an old friend.
是啊
I bet.
你怎么认识她的
How did you get involved with Abigail Tierney?
哦 我们一直在
Oh, well, you know, we're always looking
发掘和培养下一代
to discover and nurture the next generation
被忽视的声音
of unheard voices.
艾比盖尔的提案视频很精彩
Abigail sent in a very compelling pitch video.
恐惧不是偶然降临
Terror isn't something that happens to you.
可不多见 能编能导
I mean, it's not every day you find a writer, director,
还能演的全才
and star with that much poise.
《地狱警局》是那种具有前瞻性和艺术性
"Hell PD" was one of those visionary,
我们引以为傲打造的电影
artist-driven pictures that we pride ourselves on making.
而且制♥作♥成本最低 对吧
And they're the cheapest, too, right?
嘿 预算越低
Well, hey, the lower the budget,
如果大卖♥♥ 利润就越高
the higher the profit if it's a hit.
但预算成了问题
But the budget became an issue?
是啊 艾比盖尔给我们推荐了一部直截了当的恐怖片
Yeah, Abigail pitched us a straightforward horror flick,
但她一直改变方向
but she kept changing directions.
得了吧
Please.
补拍越堆越多
The reshoots started piling up.
我们只能撤资
And, uh, we had to pull the plug on the project.
说好的培养新一代人才呢
What about nurturing a new generation of talent?
哦 嘿 听着 有培养
Oh, hey, look, there's-- there's nurturing,
也有放纵 我是生意人
and there's indulging. I'm a businessman.
没有不愉快 -真的吗
There's no hard feelings. - Really?
因为我有一封你发的邮件
Because I have an email from you
标题是'我的钱到底在哪
with the subject line, "Where the hell is my money,
你这个骗子...' -好吧 行吧
you lying sack--" - OK. Yeah, fine.
是有点不愉快
A few hard feelings.
但跟她找的那些
But they were nothing compared to some of those
新制片人比起来算不了什么
new producers she found.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表