嗯 双重谋杀案的嫌犯在哪间牢房♥?
Um, what cell is the double homicide in?
3号♥ 单独关押
3, riding solo.
格雷厄姆要我把他隔离起来
Graham wanted me to keep him isolated.
我有点事要跟他谈
I need to talk to him about something.
他叫什么名字? 嗯 丹尼尔·古德温
What's his name? - Um, Daniel Goodwin.
谢谢 我需要通知格雷厄姆吗?
Thanks. - Should I let Graham know?
呃 不用 我晚点会跟他说的
Uh, no I'll fill him in later.
丹尼尔 古德温
Daniel Goodwin.
什么?
What?
我听说你以前跟杰森·怀勒混过
I hear you used to hang out with Jason Wyler.
无可奉告 我不是来听你无可奉告的
No comment. - I don't need a comment.
我只需要一个地址或一个人的名字
I just need an address or the name
一个知道地址的人
of someone who knows it.
我需要让几个证人闭嘴
And I need a couple witnesses silenced
这样我就不用在鹈鹕湾蹲三十年牢了
so I don't spend the next 30 years in Pelican Bay.
你会为我这么做吗 不会
You gonna do that for me? - no
但这对我来说是私事
But this is very personal for me.
杰森越狱让我妻子的生命受到威胁
Jason's escape puts my wife's life in danger.
现在 如果你给我点线索 我会跟地方检察官谈谈 也许…
Now, if you give me something, I'll talk to the DA. Maybe--
你到底在跟我的嫌犯谈什么?
What the hell are you doing talking to my suspect?
不不 我不是…我不是想越界
no No, I'm not--I'm not trying to step on your toes.
他要求请律师
He asked for a lawyer.
这意味着在他请到律师之前我们不能跟他谈话
That means we can't talk to him until he has one.
他可能知道贝利的前夫 杰森·怀勒在哪里
He might know where Jason Wyler is, Bailey's ex.
我需要在她回家之前把那家伙抓回监狱
I need that guy back in prison before she comes home.
我很同情你 但丹·古德温
I feel for you, but Dan Goodwin
昨晚冷血地杀害了两名青少年
killed two teenagers in cold blood last night.
我不会让你做任何危及他定罪的事情
I won't let you do anything to jeopardize his conviction.
你再靠近他
You come anywhere near him again,
就会收到一封申斥信
and you're looking at a Letter of Reprimand.
明白了吗 不 我…当然
Understood? - No, I--of course.
当然
Of course.
早上好
Good morning.
好了 佩恩警官 你今天跟我一辆车
Okay, Officer Penn, you'll be riding with me today.
雷德利 你跟布拉德福德警长一辆车
Ridley, you will be with Sergeant Bradford.
伙计们 怎么了?你好
What's going on, guys? Hello.
有位非常有魅力的女士
There's a very attractive woman
正试图引起你的注意
that's trying to get your attention.
天哪 瑞秋
Oh, my gosh. Rachel.
惊喜 嗨
Surprise! - Hi!
嗨 姐妹 你看起来真棒
Hi. Girl, you look good.
谢谢
Thank you!
她可能喜欢乡村男孩
She probably like country boys.
呃 她可能喜欢我 伙计们
Eh, she probably likes me, guys.
我真该戴上我的牛仔帽的
I should have worn my cowboy hat.
很抱歉不请自来
I'm sorry for dropping in unannounced
也为我最近的销声匿迹道歉
and for being MIA recently.
好吧 是过去六个月
Okay, for the last six months.
但事实是
But the truth is,
纽约把我折磨得够呛
New York kind of chewed me up and spit me out.
我丢了工作 然后又没了公♥寓♥
I lost my job and then my apartment,
我觉得很丢脸
and I was embarrassed.
我不想打电♥话♥给你
I didn't want to call you up and just
只为了向你大倒苦水… 什么?
trauma dump all over your... - What?
你在洛杉矶激动人心的成功
Exciting LA successes.
所以我订了回家的机票 然后直接来到了这里
So I booked a flight home, and I came straight here
从机场过来
from the airport.
我的行李在前台
My bags are at the front desk.
哦 哇 好的 好的 是的
Oh, wow, okay. - Okay, yeah.
信息量有点大 现在轮到你了
That was a lot. I'm going to let you talk now.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
我是不是该把你的备注改成露西·陈警探了?
Should I be changing your contact to Detective Lucy Chen?
哦
Oh.
你和蒂姆是不是已经开始挑壁纸和给孩子起名了?
Are you and Tim picking out wallpaper and baby names yet?
哦 不 都没有
Oh, no, and no
嗯 我不是想跟你比惨
Um, I don't mean to one-up your bad news,
但是 呃 我没当上警探
but, uh, I did not make detective.
然后…然后蒂姆和我分手了
And--and Tim and I broke up.
嗯 是他跟我分手的 所以…
Well, he broke up with me, so...
事实上 塔玛拉搬走了
And, actually, Tamara moved out.
所以…是的 我…
So that's been--yeah, I'm--
我现在才是那个倒苦水的人 对吧?
I'm the one trauma dumping right now, aren't I?
抱歉 不 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. - No, I am sorry.
去他的
Screw him.
他是个白♥痴♥ 对吧?
He's an idiot, right?
老实说 我认为这一切都是最好的
Honestly, I think it's all for the best.
塞琳娜现在是我的室友 所以这很有趣
Celina is my roommate now, so that's been fun.
所以 呃 这意味着你可能没有
So, uh, that means you probably don't have
一张空床让我借宿
an extra spare bed I could crash on
在我重新振作起来的时候?
while I get my life together?
没有 但我有一个超级舒服的沙发
No, but I got a super-comfy couch,
只要你需要 它就属于你
and it's yours for as long as you need it.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 新人都安排好了吗?
Hey, the rookies squared away with the swap?
是的
Yeah.
瑞秋 嘿
Rachel. - Hey.
嘿 你在这里做什么?
Hey. What are you doing here?
呃 看起来我可能要搬回洛杉矶了
Uh, looks like I might be moving back to LA.
我还没有地方 但露西非常慷慨地
I don't have a place yet, but Lucy very graciously
把她的沙发借给我 太好了
offered me her couch. - That's great.
这是公♥寓♥的钥匙
Here are the keys to the apartment.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
下班后见 你最好了 谢谢
And I'll see you after shift. - You're the best. Thanks.
你知道她要来吗?
Did you know she was coming?
不 她把我拉黑了
No, she ghosted me.
那是她的作风
That's her thing.
布拉德福德 陈
Bradford, Chen.
梅尔罗斯山有一起在逃嫌犯案
We have a fugitive situation unfolding in Melrose Hill.
一名窃贼闯入了两所房♥屋
A burglar broke into two homes.
他袭击了房♥主并偷走了一把枪
He assaulted the homeowners and stole a gun.
好莱坞分局设法建立了警戒线
Hollywood Division managed to put the perimeter in place,
但我需要你们两个去帮忙设立检查站
but I need you two to go help set up checkpoints.
他们有嫌疑人的身份信息吗?
They have an ID on the suspect?
是的 嗯 德克兰·格兰杰 安吉拉?
Yeah, um, Declan Granger. - Angela?
怎么了?
What's happening.
一个作案手法和我们拉奇蒙特窃贼相似的家伙
Guy with a similar MO to our Larchmont burglar
在梅尔罗斯山被困住了
has been pinned down in Melrose Hill.
巡逻队已被要求协助追捕
Patrol's been asked to assist in the hunt.
太好了 别搞砸了
Great. Don't screw this up.
我想你的意思是 谢谢你干了脏活累活
I think you mean, thank you for doing the heavy lifting.
我想我还是等
I think I'll save the thank-you
给他戴上手铐再说谢谢吧
until the cuffs are on.
就我个人而言 我现在就想听声谢谢
Personally, I would love a thank-you right now.
我认为这是开始新一天的好方式
I think it's a nice way to start the day.
你知道 谢谢
You know, thank you.
我希望我的巡警们
And I would love my parole officers
能听从命令 上街去
to follow orders and get their asses on the street.
长官 好的
Sir. - All right.
嘿 问个小问题 当然
Hey, quick question. - Sure.
嗯 格雷厄姆警探有个双重谋杀案嫌疑人
Uh, Detective Graham has a double homicide suspect
在押 他可能知道杰森在哪儿
in custody that might know where Jason is.
什么? 没什么 继续
What? - Nothing. Go on.
好吧 不给他好处 他是不会开口的
Well, he's not going to talk without a deal.
啊 这不可能
Ah, that isn't happening.
他射杀了两个优等生 我们要让他牢底坐穿
He shot two honor students. We're throwing the book at him.
好吧 一定有办法的 没有
Well, there has to be a way. - There isn't.
无论如何 他不行
Not with him, anyway.
但我们并不是唯一可能影响他的人
But we're not the only ones who might have sway in his life.
你需要找到正确的筹码
You need to find the right leverage.
谢谢 嗯哼
Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表