我必须在这场比赛中碾压蒂姆
I have to crush Tim in this competition.
等等 所以比赛只是关于带教师♥傅♥的风格吗?
Wait, so the contest is just about TO styles?
我的意思是 还能是什么?
I mean, what else would it be about?
呃 没什么
Uh, nothing.
她认为这是关于分手的
She thinks it's about the breakup.
她不是一个人
And she's not alone.
我已经完全走出分手阴影了
I am so over the breakup.
我们有过友好 专业的竞争
We had friendly, professional competition
早在我们约会之前 就是这样
long before we dated, and this is just that.
所以回到制♥服♥上 感觉怎么样?
So back in uniform. How does it feel?
很痒 我已经出汗了
Itchy. I am already sweating.
但我们今天支持你 华雷斯
But we are rooting for you today, Juarez.
巡逻队现在真的不能再少一个人了
Patrol really cannot afford to lose another body right now.
男孩子们对这个蒙面义警着迷了
The boys are obsessed with this masked vigilante.
杰克也是
Jack, too.
不管他是谁 他并没有让我的工作变得更容易
Whoever he is, he isn't making my job any easier.
公民逮捕是完全合法的
Citizen's arrest is perfectly legal.
但非法监禁不是
But false imprisonment isn't.
两者之间的模糊界限由陪审团决定
And the fuzzy line between the two is for the jury to decide.
好吧 至少他没有伤害任何人
Well, at least he isn't hurting anyone.
嗯 - 暂时还没有
Mm. - Yet.
希望你不介意 但是警监
I hope you don't mind, but the captain
希望我旁听今天早上的会议
wants me to sit in on this morning's proceedings.
一点也不
Not at all.
只是别以为我会因为我们很友好而手下留情
Just don't think I'm gonna go easy because we're friendly.
当然不会
Of course not.
我们在上面见
I'll see you up there.
哇 看看你
Wow, look at you.
这让我想起了我们见面的第一天
It reminds me of the first day we met.
我讨厌这样
I hate it.
我忘了这条裤子让我的屁♥股♥看起来有多平
I forgot how much these pants flatten out my ass.
嗯 在我看来仍然很不错
Well, it still looks pretty good to me.
“相当不错”?
"Pretty good"?
呃 我请求把我之前的评论
Uh, I move to have my previous comment
从记录中删除
stricken from the record.
你准备好参加会议了吗?
Are you ready for your meeting?
真正的问题是 他们准备好迎接我了吗?
The real question is, are they ready for me?
好吧 一个字也别说
OK, not one word.
我只是想说谢谢你们的牺牲
I was just gonna say thank you both for your sacrifice.
警探们欠你们一个人情
The detectives owe you one.
自从超级碗以来你已经欠我200块了
You've owed me 200 bucks since the Super Bowl.
我要我的钱
I want my money.
明白
Understood.
但说真的 如果我今天需要看守犯罪现场
But seriously, if I need a crime scene babysat today,
你们是我的第一个电♥话♥ - 嗯哼
you guys are my first call. - Mm-hmm.
我们该走了 - 是啊
We should go. - Yeah.
呃 会议愉快
Uh, have a good meeting.
谢谢 今晚见 - 是啊
Thanks. See you tonight. - Yeah.
今天要小心
Be careful today.
不喜欢那个警探吗?
Not a fan of that detective?
无可奉告
Not at liberty to say.
陈 我在更衣室里没有看到你的新兵
I didn't see your Boot in the locker room, Chen.
如果他点名迟到了
If he's late for roll call,
在一天开始之前你就输了
you'll be in the hole before the day even starts.
他还有几分钟
He has a few minutes.
他还有43秒
He has 43 seconds.
嘿 呃 你们看到塞斯了吗?
Hey, uh, have you guys seen Seth?
没有
No.
该死
Damn it.
这是塞斯 请留言
This is Seth. Leave a message.
好了各位 安静下来
All right, everybody. Settle down.
现在是上午8点整
It is 8:00 a.m. on the dot,
这意味着点名已经开始
which means roll call has started,
陈警官的新兵正式…
and Officer Chen's Boot is officially--
你迟到了 新兵蛋子
you're late, Boot.
喔 - 迟到了
Ooh! - Late!
抱歉 我…我没有…
Sorry, I--I didn't--
陈警官 新人点名迟到的
Officer Chen, what's an acceptable excuse
可接受的借口是什么?
for a rookie to be late to roll call?
没有 - 没错
There isn't one. - That's right.
这意味着今天 你将从输家那一栏开始
Which means today, you'll be starting in the loss column.
继续 格雷警督正在和警监开会
Moving on, Lieutenant Grey is in a meeting with the captain
和一位社区活动家
and a community activist.
嘘…
Boo.
那位代表是詹姆斯·穆雷
That representative is James Murray.
听着 我知道我们都有朋友
Look, I know we all had friends
因为这场混乱而失去了养老金
lose their pensions over this mess,
但那是他们自己造成的
but they made that bed.
他们越过了我们不能越过的界限
They crossed lines we can't cross.
现在轮到我们重新赢得社区的信任了
Now it's up to us to regain the community's trust.
否则 我们就会处理这样的废话
Otherwise, we'll be dealing with nonsense like this.
现在 我相信你们都听说过这个蠢货
Now, I'm sure you've all heard about this jackass
到处乱跑 试图成为什么蒙面复仇者
running around, trying to be some masked avenger.
他自称守望者
He's called The Watcher.
是啊 我才不这么叫他
Yeah, I'm not calling him that.
♪ 在我受够之前无法停止 ♪
♪ Can't stop till I get enough ♪
他只是个博眼球的家伙
He's just an attention-seeking wannabe
渴望在网上出名
desperate for internet fame.
你可能是对的
You might be right.
但是犯罪率确实大幅上升
But there has been a measurable spike in crime
自从我们人手不足以来 在这一带
in the neighborhood since we've been shorthanded.
听着 如果居民开始认为
Look, if the residents start thinking
这个小丑比我们可靠
this clown is more reliable than us,
我们就有一个大问题
we have a huge problem.
这就是为什么今天我们要做的
That's why today we're gonna be doing
一些传统的老式社区警务
some good old-fashioned community policing.
你是说徒步巡逻吗?
You mean foot patrol?
是啊 我们不做那个
Yeah, we're not doing that.
好吧 但只是为了揭露那个蒙面怪人
Fine, but only to show up that masked weirdo.
每个人都出去 握手
Everyone get out there, shake hands,
亲吻一些婴儿 发名片
kiss some babies, hand out business cards.
让居民感受到你们的存在
Let the residents feel your presence.
除了诺兰和华雷斯
Everyone except Nolan and Juarez,
他们将进行便衣日考核
who will be on Plain Clothes Day.
好吧 就这样 在外面注意安全
All right, that's it. Be safe out there.
哈 有点好笑
Huh, kind of funny.
你们重新穿上制♥服♥的这一天
The one day you guys are back in uniform,
我整个班都可以穿便服
I get to wear my civvies all shift.
如果瑟琳娜没通过 就没那么好笑了
It won't be so funny if Celina doesn't pass.
为什么不…
Why wouldn't--
哦
Ooh.
多少咖啡算太多?
How much coffee is too much coffee?
好吧 我伸出了几根手指?
Well, how many fingers am I holding up?
我想是两根 但它们在振动
I think two, but they're vibrating.
好的 深呼吸
OK, take a deep breath.
好吧 你可以的
All right. You got this.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 让我们来回顾一下流程
All right, let's go over how this is gonna go.
今天我纯粹是以观察员的身份在场
Today I am here in a purely observational capacity.
我不会以任何方式建议 协助或帮助你
I will not advise, assist, or help you in any way.
每一个决定都将由你做出
Every decision will be yours.
如果你遇到了无法处理的麻烦
If you get into some trouble that you can't handle,
我会介入
I will step in.
只要知道那会影响你的最终评估
Just know that that will affect your final evaluation.
明白
Understood.
上车
Mount up.
呼
Whew.
现在 为了模拟独自巡逻的体验
Now, to help simulate the experience of riding solo,
这将是我最后一次和你说话
this will be the last time I speak to you
直到下班
until the end of shift.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表