很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, you too.
你不得不换医生真烦人
That's annoying you had to change doctors.
是啊 是啊 完全是
Yeah. Yeah, totally.
她很棒
She's great.
嗯 但我们私下说
Um, but between us,
她很难约到
she was really hard to get appointments with.
你知道 她总是让我等很久
You know, she-- she made me wait a lot.
别让夏洛特离开你的视线
Don't let Charlotte out of your sight,
有任何情况就给我打电♥话♥
and call me if anything happens.
好的 - 嘿 露娜
Okay. - Hey, Luna.
嗨
Hi.
呃 我能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, can I talk to you?
你接触过一个叫 嗯 哈萨诺夫的肿瘤医生吗
Have you ever dealt with an oncologist named, um, Hasanov?
没有直接接触过 但我听说过他
Not directly, but I have heard of him.
是不好的方面吗
In a bad way?
不是
No.
是
Yes.
他多次因医院和
He has been in trouble with the hospital
医疗审查委员会的调查而惹上麻烦
and the medical review board on many occasions.
为什么
Why?
我的菜鸟 塞斯 他刚换成了他
My rookie, Seth, he just switched to him
在他癌症复发之后
after his cancer came back.
你有所保留
You're leaving something out.
我
I--
除非必要 我不会告诉韦德
I will not tell Wade unless I need to.
过去一个月 我发现塞斯在个人生活方面
I have caught Seth in several serious lies
撒了好几个严重的谎
about his personal life over the last month.
你觉得他在癌症复发这件事上撒谎
You think he's lying about his cancer coming back?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know that sounds crazy.
呃 好吧 他
Um, okay, so he--
他说他不得不更换肿瘤医生
he said that he had to change his oncologist
因为我们的保险
because of our insurance.
有这回事吗
Is that a thing?
我非常熟悉洛杉矶警局的保险覆盖范围
I am very familiar with LAPD coverage.
你可以选择任何医生然后提交报销
You can pick any doctor and submit for reimbursement.
是啊
Right.
但如果我需要一个医生为我撒谎
But if I needed a doctor to lie for me,
哈萨诺夫就是我的首选
Hasanov is who I would go to.
听着 你既对也错
Look, you're right and you're wrong.
洛杉矶警局确实会监控医疗索赔
The LAPD does monitor medical claims,
但他们只关注潜在的责任问题
but they're only looking for potential liability.
没有医生会真正检查塞斯的化验结果
No doctor is actually examining Seth's lab work.
那我该怎么办 - 他是个菜鸟
So what do I do? - He's a rookie.
他没有医疗隐私权
He's got no right to medical privacy.
让医院给他抽血
Get the hospital to draw his blood.
如果他拒绝 你就有了答案
If he refuses, you got your answer.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
我得走了
I got to go.
嘿
Hey!
把他带过来
Bring him over here.
把他铐在长凳上
Cuff him to the bench.
都给我听好了
Hey, hey, listen up!
好了 我们要改一下
All right. We're making a change.
我要把点名室清空
I want roll call cleared out.
♪ 多么奇特的一天 ♪
♪ What a day ♪
♪ 世界又一次疯狂 ♪
♪ The world gone crazy again ♪
♪ 就在我眼前上演 ♪
♪ Right in front of me ♪
♪ 系统全面崩溃 ♪
♪ Literally failing systems ♪
任何能当武器的东西都收走
Anything that can be used a weapon goes.
♪ 这些脸孔被困在铁窗后 ♪
♪ All these faces stuck behind bars ♪
然后把这些长凳搬进来
Then I want these benches moved in.
♪ 我们把人变成了二维码 ♪
♪ We're turning people into QRs ♪
♪ 你能去哪儿 ♪
♪ Where do you go ♪
♪ 当一切都已破碎 ♪
♪ When everything's broke? ♪
♪ 世界从未站在你这边 ♪
♪ And the world's never been on your side at all ♪
把它们分散在房♥间里
Spread them around the room.
每个帮派都有自己的区域
Every gang gets its own section.
♪ 为何我们对一切的回应 ♪
♪ Why is our response to everything ♪
♪ 只是把人关起来 ♪
♪ Just locking people up? ♪
♪ 虽然有时有些人确实很烂 ♪
♪ Although sometimes people really do suck ♪
♪ 你是哪一种 ♪
♪ Which one are you? ♪
♪ 环境的受害者 ♪
♪ A victim of circumstance ♪
♪ 还是个真正的坏蛋 ♪
♪ Or a really bad dude? ♪
♪ 你看我的眼神 ♪
♪ The way you're looking at me ♪
♪ 那双棕色的大眼睛不开心 ♪
♪ Those big brown eyes unhappy ♪
♪ 像是想攻击我 ♪
♪ Like you want to attack me ♪
罗杰 不
Rodge. No.
♪ 我想大概是第二种 ♪
♪ I think probably option two ♪
走
Move!
起来
Get up.
嘿 嘿 快把他带回拘留室
Hey, hey, get him back to holding!
把他绑到约束椅上
Put him in the restraint chair!
你没事吧 - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
没事吧 - 嘿
Yeah? - Hey.
我的吉他没事吧
Is my guitar okay?
没事
Yeah.
你还好吗 小伙子
Are you okay, son?
百分之百
100%.
你们是两个人吗
Are there two of you?
好的 他得去医院
Okay, he needs to go to the hospital.
那真的没 必要
That's really not "necessanary."
是的 有必要
Yes, it is.
你受伤了 这个警局不能再乱下去了
You're hurt, and this station can't get any more chaotic.
我向上帝发誓 如果这又是软件故障
I swear to God, if this is another software glitch--
不可能
It can't be.
电力是完全独♥立♥的系统
Electric is a totally separate system.
哦 那只浣熊
Oh, the raccoon.
什么浣熊
What raccoon?
菜鸟 我需要你回去抓浣熊
Boot, I need you back on raccoon duty.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 说真的 哥们
Hey, you know, seriously, man,
我有上厕所的公民权利
I have a civil right to a bathroom,
而你正在侵犯它
and you are violating it.
好吧 好吧 没必要威胁要起诉
Okay, okay, no reason to threaten a lawsuit.
听着 我需要所有非必要人员
Listen up, I need all non-essential personnel
离开办公区
out of the bullpen.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 主厕所要
All right, the main bathroom is
等三十分钟 我得
like a 30-minute wait, and I've got
维持我的零食时间表
a snack schedule to maintain.
哦 是的 我懂 - 是啊
Oh, yeah, I hear that. - Yeah.
我的意思是 今天真是疯到家了
I mean, today's been some next-level crazy.
哦 天哪 别提了
Oh, man, tell me about it.
我有一套完整的流程
I got a whole routine.
警员倒下
Officer down.
储物室走廊
Storage room hallway.
犯人抢了我的枪
Prisoner's got my gun.
往南楼梯口去了
Headed to the south stairwell.
我需要对中威尔希尔警局
I need a complete lockdown
进行全面封锁
of the Mid-Wilshire station.
响应单位 封锁周边
Responding units, secure the perimeter.
长官 系统终于恢复了
Sir, the system finally came back online,
我查到了我们红色标记犯人的身份
and I got an ID on our red tag.
凯文·佩恩 三项谋杀未遂罪
Kevin Payne, three counts of attempted murder.
仅上个月就把两名囚犯
Put two inmates and a prison guard in the hospital
和一名狱警送进了医院
in the last month alone.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表