Savannah wasn't a one-off.
我在走廊壁橱里发现了这个
I found this hidden in the hallway closet.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
更多的受害者
More victims.
喂 嘿 律师
Hello? - Hey, counselor.
哈里森·诺瓦克
Harrison Novak.
几年前 你帮我摆脱了困境
You helped me out of a jam a few years ago.
当然
Of course.
呃 我正在开会
Uh, I'm just finishing up a meeting.
我能马上给你回电♥话♥吗
Can I call you right back?
没关系 我可以等
That's OK. I can hold.
我有时间
I got time.
哈里森·诺瓦克正在和我通话
I've got Harrison Novak on the phone.
他想让我做他的代理律师
He wants me to represent him.
我有什么道德义务
What's my ethical obligation here?
我必须告诉他我不再是辩护律师了吗
Do I have to tell him I'm no longer a defense attorney?
呃 不用 但作为检察官 你唯一不能做的事
Uh, no but as a prosecutor, the only thing you can't do
就是同意当他的代理律师
is agree to represent him.
除此之外 你可以告诉他
Other than that, you can tell him
任何能让他不挂电♥话♥的话
anything he needs to hear to keep him on the line.
好的 安吉拉 我是德尔蒙特
OK. - Angela, it's Del Monte.
你丈夫在我这儿
Got your husband here.
他正在和诺瓦克通话
He's talking to Novak on his cell phone right now.
太棒了 马上开始追踪
Hot damn. Setting up a trace now.
好的 我开免提了
OK, I'm putting you on speaker.
韦斯利 尽量拖住他 让他一直说
Wesley, just keep him talking as long as you can.
我会把手♥机♥静音 这样我们就能听了
I'll mute my phone so we can listen.
好的 太好了 我现在过去
All right, great. I'm going over to him now.
抱歉让你久等了 有什么可以帮你的
Sorry to keep you waiting. How can I help?
没问题 听着 我知道你很忙
No problem. Look, I know you're a very busy guy,
所以我就直奔主题了
so I will skip the foreplay.
你处理我案子的方式给我留下了深刻印象
I was super impressed with how you handled my case
当年 而我现在发现自己
back in the day, and I find myself
又遇到了点新的法律麻烦
in a bit of fresh legal jeopardy.
情况有多糟
How bad are we talking?
我不喜欢用 糟 这个词
See, I don't like to use that word "bad."
太主观了
So judgy.
好 坏 对 错
Good, bad, right, wrong.
这些都只是被压抑的人用来
They're all just choices and decisions repressed people use
把思想更自♥由♥的人框起来的词
to keep more free-thinking individuals in a box.
好吧 我不是想评判你
Right, well, I wasn't trying to judge.
我只是需要多了解一点
I just need to know a little more
我要接的是什么案子 才能决定是否接手
of what I'm getting into before I commit.
好吧 我可以告诉你这么多
Well, I can tell you this much.
大多数人可能不喜欢我做的事 和我这个人
Most people might not like what I do, who I am,
但每个人都会造成和促成
but everyone inflicts and contributes
某种程度的痛苦和折磨
to some level of pain and suffering.
你可能会踩死一只虫子或煎一块牛排
You might step on a bug or cook a steak.
我只是用我的方式做同样的事
I just do my version of that.
只是在一个更大 更紧密的层面上
Only on a bigger, more connected level with...
对更大 更具意识的动物
larger and more conscious animals.
你是说你杀了人吗
Are you saying you've killed people?
你是说你是我的律师吗
Are you saying you're my lawyer?
诺瓦克先生 我只是想确保
Mr. Novak, I'm just trying to make sure
我们俩达成共识
we're both on the same page.
这比我预想的时间要长
This is taking longer than I'd wanted,
而且我的时间不多了
and I have a bit of a ticking clock problem.
我本想取得更多成就的
I had wanted to achieve so much more
在我的故事结束前
by the end of my story,
一定数量的成就
a certain number of accomplishments,
好让世界注意到我
to make the world take notice.
所以现在我发现我不得不以量取胜了
So now I find myself having to get into the volume business.
等等 嗯 我们为什么不当面谈谈
Wait, um, why don't we get together in person and discuss?
我得挂了 但别担心
I gotta go. But don't worry.
今晚晚些时候 你可能会在电视上看到我
You'll probably see me later tonight on your TV.
等等 先这样
Wait! - Ciao for now.
请告诉我你们定位到他了
Please tell me you got a location.
他从姐妹会一条街打来的
He's calling from Sorority Row.
他要学泰德·邦迪
He's going to pull a Ted Bundy.
泰德·邦迪是美国连环杀手 两次越狱被捕十多年后,承认自己犯下了超过30起谋杀,曾有过强♥奸♥与恋尸行为
我正派出全城的警♥察♥
I'm sending every cop in the city,
但不确定我们能否及时赶到
but I'm not sure we're going to make it there in time.
祈祷吧
Say a prayer.
是谁
Who is it?
嗨 嗯 是梅兰妮吗
Hi, uh, Melanie?
我好像拿了你的包裹
I think I have your package.
他们送错到我那儿了
It got delivered to my place by mistake.
给你的 太谢谢了
For you. - Thanks so much.
哦
Oh!
警♥察♥
Police!
快退后
Please step away!
啊
Ah!
退后 我抓住他了
Back up! I got him!
大家都没事吧
Everybody OK?
如果你们哪位姑娘想加入洛杉矶警局
If any of you ladies are looking to join the LAPD,
我很乐意提供一封推荐信
I'd like to offer a letter of recommendation
由我亲笔写的
written by me personally.
退后 这里是犯罪现场
Get back. This is a crime scene.
让我过去 我是地方检察官办公室的
Let me through. I'm with the DA's office.
我需要进去 我说了退后
I need to get in there. - I said back up.
安吉拉 安吉拉 等等
Angela! Angela! - Hold on.
别拦着了 他可以进来
Stand down. He's allowed to be here.
嘿 里面发生了什么 告诉我没人死
Hey, what happened in there? Please tell me no one's dead.
没人死
No one is dead.
事实上 他被揍惨了
In fact, he got his ass kicked.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's OK.
你做得很棒
You did good.
我们能抓到这家伙都多亏了你
You're the reason we got this guy.
我也是他能逍遥法外的原因
I'm also the reason that he's been free
并在过去三年里杀害无辜女性
to kill innocent women for the past three years.
他的所作所为不是你的错
His actions are not your fault.
你只是在尽你的职责
You were just doing your job.
好吧
OK.
嘿
Hey.
我以为你忙得没空理我呢
Thought you were too busy for me.
改变主意了
You change your mind?
我不再是辩护律师了
I'm not a defense lawyer anymore.
我现在是检察官
I'm a prosecutor now.
真狡猾
Tricky.
怪不得警♥察♥来得这么快
That's how the cops got here so quick.
是啊 你该庆幸我们来了
Yeah, you're lucky we did.
那些女孩差点就杀了你
Those girls were about to kill you.
上车
Get in.
我们得尽快把他带回警局
We should get him back to the station as soon as possible.
他是个话匣子
He is a talker.
是啊 去吧 我没事
Yeah, go. I'll be fine.
你确定吗 - 没事
You sure? - Yeah.
去吧
Go.
唔
Hmm.
♪ 玫瑰是红色的 ♪
♪ Roses are red ♪
♪ 钻石在闪耀 好戏上演 ♪
♪ Diamonds are shining, it's on now ♪
♪ 掷出骰子 ♪
♪ Rolling in dice ♪
♪ 全凭运气 耶 没关系 ♪
♪ It's the luck of draw, yeah, it's all right ♪
♪ 不要害怕 ♪
♪ Don't be afraid ♪
♪ 我们拥有所有喜悦 ♪
♪ We've got all of the joy-- ♪
把手放在方向盘上
Put your hands on the wheel!
你很厉害
I'm impressed.
我才不在乎 你是谁
Like I care. Who are you?
你为什么要跟踪我
Why are you following me?
是杰森派你来的吗
Did Jason send you?
不
No.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表