We asked them to wait a beat.
我们得录份口供
We need to take a statement,
她知道后就没法给我们录了
and she'll be in no condition to give us one when she knows.
我的意思是 这似乎不对 你知道
I mean, it just seems wrong, you know,
瞒着她这个消息
to keep the news from her.
是的 再等十分钟
Yeah, and waiting another ten minutes
也不会让事情变得更糟
isn't gonna make it any worse.
是格雷 是的 长官
It's Grey. Yes, sir.
我和加尔萨探员在一起
I'm here with Special Agent Garza.
我们遇到了一个不便在电台里说的情况
We have a situation that's not for broadcast.
一枚战术核武器在逃
A battlefield nuke is at large.
当量小 但扩散范围大
Small yield, but high dispersal.
我们需要你和华雷斯警官
We need you and Officer Juarez
去监视一个嫌疑人的住所
to go put eyes on a suspect's house
在联邦调查局和特警队集结期间
while FBI and SWAT mobilize.
地址发你邮箱了
Address to your box.
是的 长官们 收到
Yes, sirs. On it.
怎么了?- 没好事
What's happening? - Nothing good.
格雷厄姆警探 对吧?
Detective Graham, right?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你是地方检察官办公室派来的纪律委员
You're the hall monitor from the DA's office.
你在这儿我其实挺高兴的
I'm actually thrilled you're here.
你能做任何事来改进巡警队的文书工作
Anything you can do to improve on patrol's paperwork
都是救命稻草
is a lifesaver.
你和我妻子安吉拉·洛佩兹一起工作
You work with my wife, Angela Lopez.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
她很厉害 - 嗯
She's amazing. - Mm.
想必你已经知道了
Sure you already know that.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I do.
我得承认我没想到你们俩能成
I have to admit I didn't think you guys would last.
我一直以为她最后会跟个警♥察♥
I always thought she'd end up with a cop.
然而我们现在婚姻幸福 还有两个孩子
And yet here we are, happily married, two kids.
好吧 你肯定做对了什么
Well, you must be doing something right.
再多一点
A little more.
就在那儿 完美
Right there. Perfect.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
如果你想谈谈…
If you want to talk about anything--
我不想
I don't.
我只是说如果是我
I'm just saying if it was me,
我肯定会自责 想着是不是有
I'd be beating myself up, wondering if there was
什么我本可以做得不一样的地方
anything I could have done differently
在药店里
inside the pharmacy.
我说了我很好
And I said I'm good.
对 不 是的 你是说了
Right, no. Yeah, you did.
但如果我正在经历那种自我怀疑
But if I was going through that self-doubt,
作为我的带教师♥傅♥ 你会对我说什么?
what would you say to me as my training officer?
我会说 经验的全部意义
Well, I would say that the whole benefit of experience
就在于从每一次事件中学习
is to learn from each incident,
无论是胜利还是错误
both victories and mistakes.
所以如果同样的情况再发生
So if the situation ever happens again,
那就是一次胜利
it'll be a win.
边做边学是这份工作残酷的地方
It's a brutal job to have to learn as you go.
发现目标
Contact.
看来核弹窃贼之间发生了点小矛盾
It appears there's been a little falling out between nuclear thieves.
我们必须干预 对吧?
We have to intervene, right?
尽管我们只是来观察的?
Even though we're just meant to observe?
嗯 这得看情况
Well, it depends.
虽然听起来很残酷
As harsh as it may sound,
如果那个人死了 他现在就只是证物了
if that man is dead, he's just evidence now.
好吧 那如果他还活着
OK, well, what if he's alive
需要帮助而我们却袖手旁观呢?
and needs help and we don't do anything?
什么计划?
What's the plan?
我们不能直接持枪冲进去
Well, we can't go in there guns blazing.
我们需要这些人活着 万一核弹不在这里
We need those guys alive in case the nuke isn't here.
那就得隐秘行动 出其不意
So stealth and surprise.
你制♥服♥下面穿了什么?
What are you wearing under that uniform?
你好?我需要你的帮助
Hello? I need your help.
求你了
Please.
什么事?- 我的狗丢了
What? - I lost my dog.
我们刚才在慢跑
We were jogging.
它把狗绳从我手里拽出去了
He pulled the leash out of my hand.
是只棕色的拉布拉多贵宾犬 你见过吗?
It's a brown labradoodle. Have you seen him?
没见过
No.
我能…我能去你家后院看看吗
Can I-- can I check your backyard
就为了确定它没跑那儿去?
just to make sure he didn't get back there?
呃 不 对不起
Um, no. I'm sorry.
警♥察♥ 让我看到你的手
Police! Show me your hands.
我们控制了两个 斯科维尔在浴缸里
We got two in custody. Scoville's in the tub.
他还有呼吸 但需要尽快叫救护车
He's still breathing, but he needs an ambulance ASAP.
没有 头儿 嗯-嗯
Nothing, boss. Mm-mm.
这房♥子里没有辐射痕迹
There are no traces of radiation in this house,
所以核弹不在这里
so the nuke isn't here.
从来就没在这儿
It never was.
那我们可得好好
So we are gonna have ourselves
跟你聊聊了
a long, hard conversation.
你是在白费口舌
You're wasting your breath.
我什么都不会说
I ain't talking.
没关系
That's fine.
眼下你最好还是先听着
Better you listen for the moment anyway,
因为你接下来的选择
because what you choose to do next
将决定你的余生
will decide the rest of your life.
保罗·斯科维尔正在圣斯蒂芬斯医院生死未卜
Paul Scoville is clinging to his life at Saint Stephens.
所以截至目前
So as of this moment,
你还有一条获得豁免权的路可走
there's still a path to immunity for you.
我们可以把罪名都推给你同伙
We can hang the charges on your crew,
给你一张通往新生活的金票
give you a golden ticket to a new life.
但我们需要名字和核弹的位置
But we need names and a location for the device.
我告诉你了…
I told you--
闭嘴
Shut up!
你只有五分钟的时间决定
You have literally five minutes to decide
你是要成为解决方案的一部分
if you are gonna be part of the solution
还是作为国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥进监狱
or go to prison as a domestic terrorist.
你觉得他会出♥卖♥♥♥他的人吗?
You think he'll flip on his guys?
他必须这么做 别无选择
He has to. There's no other option.
你家牛仔怎么样了?
How's it going with your cowboy?
好极了 那个白纸一张的呢?
Great. How's the virgin?
好极了
Great.
瑟琳娜也干得不错 谢谢你问
Celina's doing great, too. Thank you for asking.
一直都这么紧张吗?
Is it always this intense?
不
No.
嗯 嗯 也算吧
Well, hmm, kind of.
但这才是重点 对吧?
That's the point, though, right?
如果你能在这里证明自己 你就知道自己是最棒的
If you prove yourself here, you know that you're the best.
我…不完全是那样
I--it's not really like that.
对我来说 我…我 嗯…
For me, I--I, um--
我只是想帮助别人
I just want to help people.
嗯
Hmm.
白羊座 双鱼座?
Aries, Pisces?
是啊 - 你怎么…你怎么知道的?
Yeah. - How did--how'd you know?
嗯 这是天赋
Well, it's a--it's a gift.
嗯…
Um--
一切都还好吗?
Everything OK?
什么?
What?
没什么 只是你脸上一副痛苦的表情
No, just you have a pained look on your face.
只是确认一下
Just checking to make sure
你没心脏病发作
you're not having a heart attack.
哦 不 不 不 不 我没事
Oh, no, no, no. No, I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
只是我是一名法庭人员
It's just I'm an officer of the court.
我不能违反我受托的
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表