she could just go snitch, easily ID us.
所以我只能留下这五千块
So I'm just going to have to keep this five
然后把你们的尸体扔进海湾
and dump your bodies in the bay.
不要 - 别那样 兄弟
No. - Don't do that, man.
嘿
Hey.
我们得做点什么 - 保持冷静
We gotta do something. - Hold steady.
我们没有清晰的射击角度 - 快点
We don't have a clear shot. - Come on.
别那样做 拜托 兄弟
Don't do that. Please, come on, man.
不行 吉恩
No, Gene.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop those weapons!
辛西娅
Cynthia!
吉恩
Gene!
谢谢 - 待在我后面
Thanks. - Stay behind me.
啊
Ah!
包抄
Go around.
不
No!
起来
Get up!
站住
Stop!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
诺兰 小心
Nolan, look out!
不要
No!
别动 我来处理
Easy, I got it.
别动
Easy.
别动 救援马上就到
Hold still. Help is on the way.
我需要止血带 - 用我的皮带
I need a tourniquet! - Take my belt.
警员中枪
Officer down.
立即派医疗直升机到我位置
I need a medevac chopper at my location now.
左腿严重创伤 有意识有呼吸
Severe left leg trauma, conscious and breathing.
救援马上就到 这会很疼
Help is on the way. This is going to hurt.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
考试考得怎么样
How'd the test go?
嗯 我觉得我考得不错
Yeah, I mean, I think I did well.
很抱歉我刚才那样跑了出去
I'm sorry about running out like that.
我绝不想失去我们的友谊
I never want to lose our friendship.
塔玛拉 那是不可能的
Tamara, that's not possible.
喂 出事了
Hello? Something happened.
塞斯进医院了
Seth's in the hospital.
我觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥
I feel like such an ass.
我本可以对塞斯更有风度
I could have taken the high road with Seth,
但我却让我的愤怒和怨恨
but instead I let my anger and my resentment
占了上风
get the better of me.
他活该得到你的愤怒和怨恨
Well, he earned that anger and resentment.
我知道
I know.
听着 他是个坏人
Look, he's a bad person
却做了一件英勇无私的事
who did a heroic and selfless thing,
这让事情变得很复杂
which makes this complicated.
你现在心情复杂是很正常的
You're allowed to feel bad on multiple levels here.
他醒了 正在ICU恢复
So he's awake and recovering in ICU.
不幸的是 他左腿的组织 骨骼
Unfortunately, there was too much damage
和动脉损伤太严重了
to the tissue, bone, and arteries of his left leg.
我们不得不进行膝下截肢
We had to amputate below the knee.
我很抱歉 我们尽力了
I'm sorry. We did everything we could.
当然 - 谢谢你 医生
Of course. - Thank you, Doctor.
恢复期会很长 但他有资格申请残疾补助
It'll be a long recovery, but he's eligible for disability.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
我去看看他 - 我去通知其他人
I'm going to go check on him. - I'll update the others.
♪ 我凝视镜中 ♪
♪ I look in the mirror ♪
♪ 却只见虚无 ♪
♪ But it's nothing to me ♪
塞斯 - 长官
Seth? - Sir.
我 呃
I, uh...
感觉不太真实 但
It doesn't seem real, but it's--
这是真的
it's true.
这需要时间来适应
It's going to take some time.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
最后发生的事我记不太清了
I don't remember much at the end.
吉恩和辛西娅 - 他们安全了
Gene and Cynthia-- - Safe.
内华达州同意释放吉恩 算作服刑完毕
Nevada has agreed to release Gene, time served.
地方检察官会撤销这里的指控
The DA is going to waive charges here.
他可以回家和家人团聚了
He's going home to his family.
这不算是个糟糕的职业生涯结局
It's not a bad way to end my career.
你需要时间来学习使用你的假肢
It's gonna take you time to learn to use your prosthetic,
但你的职业生涯是否结束 取决于你自己
but your career is only over if you want it to be.
我很确定我们都知道警局想要什么
I'm pretty sure we all know what the station wants.
真是因果报应啊 对吧
Karma's a bitch, right?
听着 你今天的所作所为
Look, what you did today,
为另一名警员牺牲自己
sacrificing yourself for another officer,
为你赢得了很多人心
it bought you a lot of goodwill.
现在你可以利用这点来为更多的不当行为找借口
Now you can use that to excuse more bad behavior,
也可以利用它来成为一个不同的人
or you can use it to become a different person.
我知道你现在最不想听的就是建议
I'm sure the last thing you want right now is advice,
但这场悲剧让你走到了一个十字路口
but this tragedy has brought you to a crossroads.
你可以选择一条不同的路
You can choose a different path.
但这需要你做到完全的诚实
It's just going to require complete honesty.
我不知道我能不能做到 诺兰 我试过了
I don't know if I can, Nolan. I've tried.
我一直向自己保证 这会是
And I keep promising myself that this
我最后一次撒谎
is going to be the last time that I'm going to lie,
但从来都不是
and it never is.
我给你点时间
I'll give you a minute.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
当然不好
Of course not.
我不知道我为什么要问这个
I don't know why I asked that.
我没事
I'm OK.
我 呃
Um, I just--
怎么了 我需要去叫医生吗
What? Do I need to get the doctor?
不用
No.
不 我有件事要告诉你
No, I need to tell you something.
我知道我没有得癌症
I knew that I didn't have cancer.
什么 - 我骗了你
What? - I lied to you.
我骗了所有人 因为
And I lied to everyone because--
我不知道为什么 不 不 那又是另一个谎言
I don't--I don't know why. No, no, that's another lie.
我知道 我撒谎是因为我是个懦夫
I do know. I lied because I'm a coward.
我不明白 医生说
I don't understand. The doctor said--
我撒谎了
I lied.
我花钱让医生说我的癌症复发了
I paid the doctor to say that my cancer was back.
我工作搞砸了
I was failing at my job,
与其承认自己的错误
and instead of just owning up to my own mistakes
或努力做得更好 我
or doing better, I--
我做了我一贯会做的事
I did what I always do.
我把自己塑造成一个受害者
I made myself a victim.
对不起 塔玛拉 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Tamara. I am so sorry.
露西警告过我
Lucy warned me.
是啊 她是对的 但是 塔玛拉
Yeah, she's right, but, Tamara,
我需要你知道 我和你之间的感情 是真的
I need you to know that you and me, that was real.
不 不是真的
No, it wasn't.
我根本就不认识你
I didn't even know you.
哟 家人们
Yo, fam.
嘿 能麻烦你们让一下吗 拜托了
Hey, can I ask y'all to move just a little bit, please?
谢谢 爱你们
Thank you. Much love.
塔尔萨军团 爱你们
Much love, Tulsa Nation.
不开玩笑 真的
Deadass, deadass,
那边有个傻子
there is a loser over there
把我名字纹在他胳膊上
with my name tattooed on his arm.
尬死我了 我受不了了
So cringe, I can't.
也别让我提那边那个丑八怪
And don't even get me started on that uggo over there.
我是说 她怎么好意思顶着那张脸出门
I mean, how is she OK leaving the house looking like that?
你绝不会让自己看起来那么邋遢 对吧 艾米
You would never let yourself look like that, right, Aims?
你知道一个真正的女人应该是什么样子的
You know what a real woman is supposed to look like.
真不敢相信艾米泄露了这个
I can't believe Aimee leaked this.
她肯定是一开始就计划好了
She must have planned it all along.
我终于准备好面对我的真♥相♥了
I am finally ready to stand in my truth.
塔尔萨是个善于情感操控的自恋狂
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表