朝我扔东西 吐口水
thrown things at me, spit at me.
那是我们付你钱干的
Which is what we pay you for.
还不够
Well, it's not enough.
这是我应得的
I deserve this.
女士 把戒指给我
Ma'am, give me the rings.
你知道吗 她妈妈前几次住院
You know, the last few times her mother was in the hospital,
她甚至都没露面
she didn't even bother to show up.
我不得不说我是雪莉的女儿
I had to say I was Shirley's daughter
医生才肯跟我说话
just so the doctors would talk to me.
恐怕那不重要
OK, I'm afraid that doesn't matter.
你在犯罪
You are committing a crime.
双手放背后
Put your hands behind your back.
我想那是我的
I believe those are mine.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
那些仍然属于你母亲
Those still belong to your mother.
如果她去世了 你可以
You can claim them alongside the rest of her possessions
和她其他财产一起继承
if she passes away.
有医生来吗
Is a doctor coming in?
因为我的疼痛已经达到了那个哭脸表的最高级
'Cause my pain is maxing out that frowny face chart.
对吧 布拉德利
Right, Bradley?
呃 是啊 遗憾的是 还没有
Uh, yeah, sadly, not yet.
我还有更多坏消息
And I have more bad news.
你们俩来的时候
See, when you both arrived,
你们告诉前台护士你们的伤
you told the intake nurse that your injuries
是你们家着火造成的
came from your house burning down.
但根据我们的记录
But according to our records,
你们住的地方离火灾有十英里远
you live 10 miles away from the fire.
我不是说我们家
I don't mean our house.
然而 洛杉矶消防局报告说
However, LAFD did report an explosion
离你们不到一英里远
less than a mile away from you,
他们确定爆♥炸♥来自一个冰♥毒♥实验室
and they determined it came from a meth lab.
太疯狂了 - 是啊
That's crazy. - Yeah.
你知道 更疯狂的是我们做了测试
You know, what's crazier is we ran tests
从你们烧伤处取样
on samples taken from your burns,
结果显示次磷酸呈阳性
and it's positive for hypophosphorous acid,
这是制♥作♥冰♥毒♥的副产品
a byproduct of cooking--
你猜对了 冰♥毒♥
you guessed it-- methamphetamine.
你能看出来
You can tell that?
都在这儿了
It's all right here.
先生们 我得逮捕你们俩
Gentlemen, I'm going to have to arrest you both
罪名是制♥造♥管制药物
for manufacturing a controlled substance,
除非你们坦白
unless you confess--
喂 喂 喂 我们没制毒 我发誓
Yo, yo, yo, we didn't make any meth, I swear.
喂 闭嘴 布拉德利
Yo, shut up, Bradley.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我们只是抢了那些家伙
We just robbed these guys.
兄弟 说真的 你得
Bro, seriously, you need to sh--
呃 好的 现在 我们真的需要医生了
Uh, OK, now-- now we really need a doctor.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join you?
有詹姆斯的消息吗
Any word on James?
他们 刚做完一台手术
They--they finished one surgery
紧接着又开始了另一台
and then started another.
然后在那台手术中 他们又发现
And then during that surgery, they found
其他地方也有问题
something else was wrong.
说真的 我都快数不清他有多少处伤了
And honestly, I am losing track of the things that are broken.
我知道现在情况很糟
I know things are dark right now,
但你必须要有信念
but you have to have faith.
嗯
Mm.
我知道你知道接吻的事
I know you know about the kiss.
我知道
I do.
还有这张通缉犯照片
And there's this fugitive photo.
对
Yeah.
詹姆斯出轨了吗
Was James cheating on me?
妮拉
Nyla--
听着 我知道你们
Listen, I-- I know that you guys
是最好的兄弟 你们有兄弟守则
are best friends and you have your bro code,
但你也是我的朋友
but you are my friend too.
我真的快疯了
And I am losing my mind here.
我和你一样震惊
I am as shocked as you are.
不过对那张照片 我倒不意外
At the photo, not so much.
一个在逃的活动家
An activist on the run is the exact kind of person
正是詹姆斯会带回家的那种人
James would invite home.
凯莉
Kylie?
不
No.
他从没提过她
Never talked about her.
而且他对你一直绝对忠诚
And he never expressed anything but absolute devotion to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你现在一定很煎熬
I know you're in hell right now.
你会挺过去的
You'll get through it.
我找到了切实的证据
I have something tangible.
这是燃♥烧♥弹♥袭击当晚的监控录像
This is video from the night of the firebombing.
可以看到 这是我们的嫌犯
You can see that's our suspect,
而且你看他露出来的
and you can see he has
是灰色卫衣的袖子
the sleeve of a gray sweatshirt.
诺兰 凯尔西被捕时就穿着一件灰色卫衣
Kelce was arrested wearing a gray sweatshirt, Nolan.
这没什么用 - 是的 长官 请耐心听我说
This ain't helping. - Yes, sir. Bear with me.
你注意到他旁边的福特探险者警车了吗
You notice the Explorer police shop he's standing next to?
那辆车正好高70英寸
That is exactly 70 inches tall.
凯尔西身高178
Kelce is 5'10".
如果这是他 他的头应该在画面里
If this was him, his head would be in the picture.
这名嫌犯至少有188公分高
This suspect's at least 6'2".
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
然后我注意到了这个人
Then I saw this man.
他穿着一件黑色连帽衫 但是
He is wearing a black hoodie, but it has...
袖子是灰色的
Gray sleeves.
他是谁 - 他叫布洛克·肖豪森
Who is he? - His name is Brock Shohausen.
身高188公分 体重118公斤
6'2", 260 pounds.
监控显示爆♥炸♥前他背着一个背包
Video shows him before the bombing with a backpack,
爆♥炸♥后背包就不见了
after the bombing without a backpack.
这是在犯罪现场找到的
This was found at the scene of the crime.
就是同一个背包
It is the same backpack.
肖豪森有 一 二 三 四 五
Shohausen, he has one, two, three, four, f--
六项袭♥警♥前科
six counts of assault on an officer
并都造成了重伤吗
with great bodily injury?
我叫特警队去逮捕他
I'll call a SWAT team to pick him up.
长官 我可能有个更安全的办法
Sir, I may have a safer idea.
这是钱吗
Is that money?
是的
Yep.
看来你们没在抢劫的事上说谎
I guess you weren't lying about the robbery.
早就说了
Told you.
他会没事的吧
Is he going to be OK?
等我们把异物取出来 他就没事了
He should be fine once we get the foreign objects out.
你们要给我开刀吗
Are you going to cut me open?
不用
No.
每小时吃三颗这个
Take three of these every hour
直到它自然排出
until nature takes its course.
不过我得提醒你 排出来的时候
But be forewarned, it's going to hurt more
会比吞进去时疼得多
coming out than it did going in.
好 让我搞清楚
OK, let me get this straight.
你们抢了个冰♥毒♥窝点 拿了钱
You guys knock over a meth lab, take the cash,
然后不小心把化学品洒在身上
accidentally spill chemicals on yourselves.
某种程度上倒也说得通
I mean, it makes sense in a way,
但为什么要把钱塞进
but why stick money up...
我们听到警笛声就慌了
We heard sirens and panicked.
我们
We?
你也塞了
You also have?
嗯
Yeah.
医生 这边也需要些药丸
Doc, we're going to need more pills in here.
肖豪森先生 我是诺兰警官
Mr. Shohausen, I'm Officer Nolan.
是我给你打的电♥话♥
I'm the one who called you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表