电脑都瘫痪了
The computers are down.
好的 我逮捕过他 也逮捕过他
Okay, I arrested him, arrested him.
这家伙捅过我
This dude stabbed me.
你认识谁吗
You know anybody?
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel comfortable.
他们已经被关起来了 詹姆斯 好吗
They're already incarcerated, James, okay?
这既是为了他们的安全 也是为了我们的安全
It's just as much for their safety as it is for ours.
嗯 那是拉马尔·希尔
Hmm, that's Lamar Hill.
问题少年 来自暴♥力♥家庭
Troubled kid, violent household.
你知道他犯了什么罪吗
Any idea of the crime he's in for?
持械抢劫
Armed robbery.
好的
Okay.
喂 收到
Hey, yeah.
好的 15号♥是拉马尔·希尔 持械抢劫
Okay, number 15 is Lamar Hill, armed robbery.
2号♥看起来像查理·瓦克斯
Number two looks like Charlie Wax,
但检查一下他腹部有没有骷髅纹身
but check and see if he has a skull tattoo on his abdomen.
还有5号♥
And number five,
问他迈克·莎莉是不是还恨他
ask him if Mike Sally still hates him.
如果是 那就是哈基姆·安德森
If he does, then that is Hakime Anderson.
我得挂了 好吗
I gotta go, all right?
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
没事的 好吗
It's okay, all right?
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
你们这儿挺忙的
You got a lot going on.
是啊 这就是那个女孩吗
Yeah. This the girl?
艾娃·麦克斯韦 13岁
Ava Maxwell, 13.
爸爸在接待处 还没请律师
Dad's in reception, hasn't asked for a lawyer.
你没告诉他
Well, you didn't tell him that you
怀疑她涉案吗
suspect she's involved?
我说我们现在需要问她更多问题
I said we had more questions to ask now that she's been
她已经出院了 但我不太相信
released from the hospital, but I don't fully trust
那家伙没有亲自参与
the guy wasn't involved himself.
他和格蕾丝的母亲关系不好
He had a bad relationship with Grace's mother.
我们在这方面的义务是什么
What's our obligations here?
这界限很微妙
I mean, it's a fine line.
作为未成年人 一旦她被拘留
As a minor, once she's taken into custody,
加州法律规定
California law requires that she consult with a lawyer
你和她谈话前 她必须咨♥询♥律师
before you speak with her.
但我还没拘留她
But I haven't taken her into custody.
那你需要把这点说得非常清楚
Then you need to make that very clear.
她随时可以离开
She's free to leave at any time.
否则 任何称职的辩护律师
Otherwise, any defense attorney worth their salt
都会争辩说这次面谈是不可采信的
will argue that this interview is inadmissible.
明白了
Understood.
嘿 我回来了 - 嗨
Hey, I'm back. - Hi.
我想你可能渴了
I thought you might be thirsty.
我不该喝汽水的
I'm not supposed to have soda.
嗯 我想今天可以破例
Well, I think today is an exception.
你手感觉怎么样
How's your hand feeling?
有点刺痛
It stings.
医生说接下来几天
The doctor said it's gonna start itching
会开始发痒
in the next couple of days.
哦 那是最难受的
Oof, that's the worst.
你现在能和我聊聊吗
Do you feel up to talking to me?
好的
Okay.
如果你改变主意或者想跟你♥爸♥爸谈谈
If you change your mind or you want to talk to your dad,
随时告诉我 好吗
just let me know, okay?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
她马上要开口了
She's just about to start.
韦斯利和我在一起
Wesley's here with me.
我把你开免提
I'm putting you on speaker.
我们实时记录两个女孩的证词
We're recording both girls in real time.
好的 夏洛特 我们就从头说起
All right, Charlotte, let's just start from the beginning.
我们从头开始吧
Let's start at the beginning.
是谁提议去公园的
Whose idea was it to go to the park?
格蕾丝
Grace.
她想带我们去看鹿
She wanted to show us the deer.
那条小路就在格蕾丝家楼后
The trail's right behind Grace's building.
所以我们想可以去去就回
So we thought we can go and come back
趁格蕾丝妈妈还没醒
before Grace's mom woke up.
所以我们走上了那条小路
So we walked up the trail.
所以我们走了那条小路
So we walked the trail.
但鹿不在那儿
But the deer weren't there.
我们身后有沙沙声
There was this rustling sound behind us.
一个穿大外套的男人走了出来
And a man came out in a big overcoat.
他穿着件大外套
He had this big overcoat.
黑面具 - 面具是黑的
Black mask. - The mask was black.
大刀 - 他有把刀
Big knife. - And he had a knife.
然后他就开始捅格蕾丝
And he started stabbing Grace.
你是怎么被划伤的
How did you get cut?
我们想帮格蕾丝
We tried to help Grace,
但他开始捅我们
but then he started stabbing us too.
我拼命尖叫
I screamed as loud as I could.
艾娃和我都拼命地尖叫
Ava and I screamed as loud as we could.
他吓坏了就跑了
He got scared and ran off.
然后他就跑了
Then he ran off.
那格蕾丝呢
What about Grace?
她也尖叫了吗
Did she scream too?
她只是不停地说
She just kept saying,
住手 住手 住手
stop, stop, stop.
我现在想见我爸爸了 拜托
I'd like to see my dad now, please.
当然
Sure.
你能带她去见她爸爸并陪着他们吗
Can you take her to see her dad and stay with them?
两个女孩的陈述完全一致
The girls' stories are exactly the same,
我是说完全一致
and I mean exactly.
你觉得她们排练过
You think they rehearsed it?
这是唯一合理的解释
That's the only rational explanation.
从暴♥力♥袭击的创伤中恢复过来
To come from the trauma of a violent attack
还能用完全一致的措辞
with precisely matching language--
我是说 哪个13岁的孩子会说 大外套
I mean, what 13-year-old says "overcoat"?
好吧 你就守在这里
Okay, you are planted here
直到我另行通知
until I tell you otherwise.
如果你需要上厕所
If you need to go 10-1, make sure you call
找人来替你
somebody to replace you.
明白
Understood.
你觉得那家伙真的会回来找她吗
Do you think this guy's really gonna come back for her?
我认为
I think--
我认为根本就没有什么家伙
I think there is no guy.
我的天
Holy cow.
太疯狂了
That's wild.
她看起来那么天真无邪
She seems so innocent.
塞斯
Seth?
嗨
Hi.
罗伯茨医生 嗯 很高兴见到你
Dr. Roberts, it's, uh, so great to see you.
这是我的带教警官 露西·陈
This is my training officer, Lucy Chen.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你们俩怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
罗伯茨医生以前是我的肿瘤医生
Well, Dr. Roberts used to be my oncologist.
哦 以前是
Oh, used to be?
是啊 我 现在我看的是哈萨诺夫医生
Yeah, I--now I'm seeing Dr. Hasanov.
我的癌症复发了
My cancer came back.
听到这个消息我很难过
I am so sorry to hear that.
你为什么没给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
你知道 全新的保险计划
You know, I-- whole new insurance plan.
我的新家庭医生把我转介给了哈萨诺夫
My new GP referred me to Hasanov.
好的
Okay.
好吧 保重身体
Well, take care of yourself.
还有 你知道 如果你需要什么
And, you know, if you need anything,
给我办公室打电♥话♥
call my office.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表