在带训警官计划中的命运
will decide your fate in the FTO program.
陈警官向我们表达了她的担忧
Officer Chen has alerted us to her concern
你在培训期间
that you've lied about multiple things
多次撒谎
during the course of your training.
长官 我可以解释
Sir, I can explain.
你的解释我已经听取了简报
Yes, I've been briefed on your explanations,
我觉得它们站不住脚
and I find them lacking.
但更令人担忧的是你癌症诊断的
But of greater concern is the veracity
真实性
of your cancer diagnosis.
你愿意接受抽血来证明吗
Will you submit to a blood draw to prove it?
你们竟然暗示我会拿这么严肃的事情
This is nuts for you to even imply that I would
撒谎 简直是疯了
be lying about something so serious.
是还是不是 雷德利警官
Yes or no, Officer Ridley?
需要说明的是 拒绝抽血
And to be clear, refusal to submit to the blood draw
将导致你被立即解雇
will result in your immediate termination.
血液检测显示没有癌症迹象也是如此
As will blood work that shows no sign of cancer.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
我有我的权利
I have rights.
拜托
Please.
我不能失去这份工作
I--I can't lose this.
我热爱当警♥察♥
I love being a cop.
我喜欢和你们大家一起工作
I love working with all of you.
我 我可以做得更好
I can--I can be better.
是还是不是 小子
Yes or no, son?
不 长官
No, sir.
我不会接受这种不公正的抽血检查
I will not submit to the injustice of a blood draw.
而且我会起诉你和警局
And I will be suing you and the department
医疗歧视
for medical discrimination.
雷德利警官 你未能完成
Officer Ridley, you have failed
你的见习职责
to complete your probationary duties,
包括遵守所有合法命令
which include following all lawful orders.
交出你的警徽和警用腰带
Hand over your badge and your duty belt.
陈警官和我会护送你回警局
Officer Chen and I will escort you back to the station,
在那里我们将收缴
where we'll take possession of every piece
所有市府配发的装备
of city-issued equipment.
然后我们会送你离开
We'll then take you off the property.
如果你未经预约回来
If you come back without an appointment,
你将被逮捕
you will be arrested.
真是够呛的一天
What a day.
好消息是 你的装备
The good news is, your gear turned up
在银湖区的一家当铺出现了
at the pawn shop in Silver Lake.
我们确认了作案人的身份
And we ID'd the guy who did it.
那是我邻居 齐克
That's my neighbor, Zeke.
你给齐克写过歌♥吗
Have you ever sung a song about Zeke?
是啊 写过几首
Yeah, a few.
我以为他挺喜欢的
I thought he liked them.
我搞不懂
I don't get it.
你平时是最好的人
You're the nicest guy
但只要你一拿起吉他
until you've got a guitar in your hand.
就成了个十足的混乱制♥造♥者
Then you're a total chaos agent.
我唱我所见
I sing about what I see.
又不是我的错 人们太把自己当回事了
It's not my fault people take themselves so seriously.
你要跟我分手吗
You gonna break up with me?
不 我
No, I--
我喜欢你 我也不想当那种
I like you, and I don't want to be, you know,
试图改变你的女孩
that girl who tries to change you.
但如果你能稍微多意识到一点
But if you could just be a little more
你的音乐可能产生的影响
self-aware on the impact your music can have,
那就太好了
that would be good.
我可以的
I can do that.
嘿 我听说发生什么事了
Hey, I heard about what happened.
很高兴你没事
Glad to see you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 有人提醒我
And listen, it's been brought to my attention
你可能不太喜欢我的音乐
that you might not be a big fan of my music.
是啊 嗯 以前是这样
Yeah, um, that was true.
但如果今天教会了我什么
But if today has taught me anything,
那就是这世界已经够黑暗了
it's that there is enough darkness in the world,
我也该放松一点了
and I could stand to lighten up a little.
那太棒了 因为我在急诊室为你写了首新歌♥
That's awesome because I came up with a new song about you
不过
while I was in the ER, and...
我绝对会等会儿再唱给你听
I'm totally gonna wait to play it for you.
好主意
Good idea.
是啊 我送你出去
Yeah, I'll walk you out.
耐心点 约翰
Patience, John.
耐心点
Patience.
今天过得怎么样
How'd it got today?
我们挺过来了
We got through.
有时候 这就是你能指望的全部了
Some days, that's all you can hope for.
我去看看他
I'll go check on him.
你好好休息一下吧
You take a little me time.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 还有谁能让我彻底崩溃 哦 ♪
♪ And who else is gonna break me down, oh ♪
♪ 还有谁能夺走我的一切 ♪
♪ And who else is gonna take from me now ♪
♪ 有人能扶我一把 扶我一把 扶我一把 是啊 ♪
♪ Someone there to hold me down, down, down, yeah ♪
♪ 有人能扶我一把 扶我一把 是啊 ♪
♪ Someone there to hold me down, down, yeah ♪
♪ 有人能扶我一把 ♪
♪ Someone there to hold me down ♪
过来你这个小
Come here, you little--
哦 你这个小淘气
oh, you little rascal!
救命
Help!
哦
Oh.
嗨 小家伙
Hi, little guy.
你真帅
Aren't you handsome?
哦 过来这边
Ooh, come over here.
我给你点好吃的
I'll give you a treat.
好孩子
Good boy.
哦 这不就成了
Oh, there we go.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你知道 动物都爱我
You know, animals love me.
我早该知道你会是
I should have known you'd have been
这活儿的最佳人选
the better choice for the job.
救命
Help.
不不
No, no.
这就是所谓的言传身教
This is what's called a teachable moment.
我们走吧
Let's go.
瑟琳娜
Celina.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我以为你办完手续
I thought you were coming home
就直接回家了
right after you did the paperwork.
我本来是 但后来我想起我有多爱你
I was, but then I remembered how much I love you
而且我好久没送你礼物了
and that I have not given you a present in far too long.
哦 我爱礼物
Ooh, I love presents--
也爱你 但更爱礼物
and you, but presents more.
哦 这真漂亮
Oh, this is beautiful.
等等 你怎么知道我在找新手表
Wait, how did you know I was looking for a new watch?
我是你丈夫 我无所不知
I am your husband. I know all.
哦
Oh.
嗯 我要去洗个澡
Mm, I'm gonna take a shower.
要一起吗
You want to join me?
当然要了
Boy, do I.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表