最终 他们可能会变得暴♥力♥
Eventually, they might become violent.
病情恶化得又快又急
The decompensation was sudden and acute.
你是说他们越来越糟 而不是好转
You're saying they would get worse, not better?
是的 而且常规疗法
Yes, and conventional treatment seemed
似乎从不起作用
to never work.
有人认为是有超自然力量
Some have suggested a supernatural presence
在韦斯特维尤作祟
at Westview.
那可能影响到病人吗
Could that have impacted the patients?
呃 韦斯特维尤的医生
Uh, well, just because the doctors at Westview
找不到我们病人行为的原因
couldn't find a cause for our patients' behavior
不代表原因就不存在
doesn't mean there isn't one.
也许只是超出了现代科学
Maybe it's just beyond the capabilities
能够发现的范畴
of modern science to discover.
或者也许是恶魔
Or maybe it's demons?
韦斯特维尤没有恶魔
There are no demons at Westview.
韦斯特维尤绝对有恶魔
There are totally demons at Westview.
这一切还能有什么别的解释吗
What's another explanation for everything that's happened?
我们有利亚姆·格拉瑟 哈里森·诺瓦克
We got Liam Glasser, Harrison Novak,
还有最近的艾娃 麦克斯韦
and most recently, Ava... - Maxwell.
艾娃·麦克斯韦和夏洛特·罗素
Ava Maxwell and Charlotte Russell.
一个穿宽大衣的男人走了出来
This man came out in a big overcoat.
戴着黑面具 拿着大刀
Black mask. Big knife.
等一下
Hang on a moment.
我知道艾娃和夏洛特从未在韦斯特维尤治疗过
I know that Ava and Charlotte were never treated at Westview.
那关联是什么 哦 你没听说吗
So what's the connection? - Oh, you didn't hear?
夏洛特的保姆十几岁时曾是那里的病人
Charlotte's nanny was a patient there when she was a teenager.
是的 我在韦斯特维尤待过
Yes, yes, I was at Westview.
我曾有过自残的想法 行为也有些失常
I had, uh, been having thoughts of self-harm, acting out.
我家人非常担心
My family was very concerned,
所以他们安排我接受
so they arranged for me to receive
能得到的最好治疗 治疗有帮助吗
the best care available. - And did the treatment help?
一开始没有
Not at first.
我当时正感受到一股黑暗
I'd been experiencing a darkness
一种我从未有过的感觉
that I had never felt before.
一开始我奋力抵抗
And at first, I fought it.
后来我意识到挣扎
And then, I realized that struggling
只会让一切变得更糟
only made everything worse,
而一旦我接受了它
and once I accepted it, that's when
情况才开始好转
things started to get better.
我离开了韦斯特维尤 完成了学业
And I left Westview, and I finished school,
最终有了自己的小生活
and I eventually made a little life for myself.
你曾是罗素家的保姆
You were the nanny for the Russell family?
是的 夏洛特和我的关系非常非常亲密
Yes, Charlotte and I were very, very close.
我知道现在大家都在
Well, I know that everyone's saying just
说她最难听的话
the worst things about her right now,
但在我眼里 她是个沉着
but in my eyes, she is a poised
又有天赋的年轻女孩
and gifted young woman,
我想这其中也有我的一份小功劳
and I'd like to think that I had a small hand in that.
虽然发现这个关联很奇怪
As odd as it was to find that connection,
但这只是个奇怪的巧合 仅此而已
it was just one of those weird coincidences, nothing more.
夏洛特·罗素说服了她的朋友
Charlotte Russell convinced her friend,
艾娃 帮她捅伤了她们的另一个朋友 格蕾丝·塞耶
Ava, to help her stab their other friend, Grace Thayer.
那是她自己的行为
Her actions were her own.
不是受某个有精神病史的保姆
They're not inspired by some nanny with a history
或是电脑里的什么恶魔所启发
of mental illness or some demon in a computer
才说服夏洛特那么做的
that convinced Charlotte to do it.
抱歉 电脑恶魔
I'm sorry. Computer demon?
祖祖不是恶魔 不是恶魔
Zuzu is not a demon, not a demon.
它是一个人工智能
It's an AI.
夏洛特把信息输入给祖祖
Charlotte fed Zuzu information
关于她自己和她朋友的信息 在此基础上
about herself and her friends, and based on that,
祖祖就告诉夏洛特 它认为她想听的话
Zuzu told Charlotte what it thought she wanted to hear.
祖祖也帮过你
Zuzu also helped you.
对吧 诺兰警官
Isn't that right, Officer Nolan?
它跟我提过一块手表的事
It mentioned something to me about a watch?
你跟它聊过
You spoke to it?
约翰·诺兰的朋友 你好
Hello friend of John Nolan.
嗨 我该叫你祖祖吗
Hi, should I call you Zuzu?
如果你想的话
If you want to.
你需要什么帮助吗
Do you need help with something,
或许是为新项目找个主题
perhaps a topic for a new project?
你最近几部作品都反响平平
Your last few have struggled.
还行吧 谢谢
They've done fine. Thanks.
但其实我想跟你聊聊韦斯特维尤精神病院
But I actually want to talk to you about Westview Psychiatric.
约翰对这两者都感兴趣
John was interested in the two.
那个年轻女人 艾比盖尔 在那里失踪了
That young woman, Abigail, went missing there.
你是说警方请你帮忙找她吗
Are you saying the police asked you to help find her?
没有 但他们终究还是需要我的帮助
No, but they needed my help anyway.
好朋友是不会等对方开口求助的
And a good friend doesn't wait to be asked.
祖祖确实给我发了条消息 它说了什么
Zuzu did send me a message. - What did it say?
它告诉我艾比盖尔在666号♥房♥间
It told me that Abigail was in room 666.
魔鬼的数字
The number of the Beast?
听着 那家医院根本没有666号♥房♥
Look, the facility had no room 666.
而且祖祖不是恶魔 我们的调查完全陷入了僵局
And Zuzu isn't a demon. We were at a complete dead end.
我们的时间不多了
And we were running out of time.
艾比盖尔已经失踪11天了
Abigail had been gone for 11 days.
找到她生还的几率越来越小
The odds of finding her alive were getting worse.
是啊 我们已经束手无策了 直到一通911报♥警♥电♥话♥打了进来
Yeah, we were out of options until the 911 call came in.
据报废弃的病区传出了
Apparently, there were suspicious noises
可疑的声响和灯光
and lights coming from this abandoned wing,
所以我们去查看了一下
so we went to check it out.
警♥察♥ 我们进来了
Police. Coming in.
调度 这里是7-Adam-100
Control, 7-Adam-100.
这里没有强行闯入的痕迹
No signs of break in here.
报案人说灯光在哪个位置了吗
Did RP say where they saw the light?
我想无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
I think the radio is blocked.
可能是几个熊孩子在互相吓唬搞恶作剧
Probably some idiot kids trying to scare each other.
是啊
Yeah.
上一次下雨是什么时候
When was the last time it rained?
大概一个月前 怎么了
Like, a month ago. Why?
墙是湿的
Walls are wet.
没错
Yeah.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
那你们俩是怎么参与进来的
And how did you two get involved?
瑟琳娜和我正要下班就接到了调度
Celina and I were about to clock out when we got the call.
天 我讨厌这个地方
God, I hate this place.
到底要发生多少破事
How many messed up things have to happen
他们才肯拆掉这鬼地方
before they tear it down?
据说产权有纠纷
Apparently, the ownership is under dispute.
韦斯特维尤声称他们持有地契
Westview says that they hold the deed,
但有个叫卢·赛弗的人也声称拥有所有权
but then there's this claim by this Lou Cypher.
卢·赛弗
Lou Cypher?
路西法
Lucifer!
我的天 你在耍我
Oh, my God. - You're messing with me.
没错 我是在耍你 走吧
Yes, I am. Come on.
找到蒂姆和露西 然后离开这
Let's go find Tim and Lucy and get out of here.
别踩那个 喔 呃
Don't step in that. - Ooh, ugh.
哦 你看见那个了吗
Oh, did you see that?
是谁的手电筒吗
Someone's flashlight?
那那个呢
And that?
我真不知道那是什么鬼东西
I do not know what that was.
警♥察♥ 让我们看到你们的手
Police, show us your hands.
啊 噢
Ah! - Oh!
我们有在这里的许可
We have permission to be here.
那也不完全是真的 好了
That's not totally true. - All right.
很遗憾 先生们 你们这是非法入侵
Unfortunately, gentlemen, you are trespassing.
你们得跟我们走一趟
You're going to have to come with us.
你们在这做什么
What are you doing here?
在拍一集节目 警官
Filming an episode, sir.
《灵异档案》 我超爱你们的
"Ghost Files." I love you guys.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表