Hey. - Nice to meet you.
好吧 如果接下来三个小时我都要
Well, if I am gonna be spending the next three hours
听人谈论可怜的孤儿
listening to people talk about sad orphans,
我就得来杯成人饮料了
I'm gonna need myself an adult beverage.
你懂我意思吧 - 嗯哼
You know what I mean? - Mm-hmm.
好了 嗯 我把你带到了
All right. Well, I got you here.
我的僚机任务是什么
What are my wingman responsibilities?
没有
None.
我爱你 但接下来
I love you, but this is gonna go much better
我单飞会顺利得多
if I'm flying solo.
我没意见
Fine by me.
珍妮
Genny?
你好
Hi.
你真美
You look amazing.
你也一样
So do you.
是吧
Doesn't she?
她一直都这么美
She always does.
嗯 你好
Well, hi.
我是塞琳娜 - 你好
I'm Celina. - Hi.
是的 这是斯科特
Yeah, this is Scott.
嘿 你好 你好吗 - 很好
Hey. Hi. How you doing? - Good.
好了 我要去搭讪一些帅哥警♥察♥了
Well, I'm gonna go hit on some hot cops.
嗯 - 你有兴趣吗
Mm. - You interested?
哦 不用了 谢谢
Oh. No, thank you.
我已经吸取教训了 不和同事约会 所以
I have learned my lesson about not dating people at work, so--
好的 那我该去酒吧了
Okay, and that's my cue to go to the bar.
是啊 我们要去看看拍卖♥♥品
Yeah, we're gonna go check out the auction items.
好的
Okay.
是的
Yes.
是我疯了
Am I crazy or is there something
还是他俩之间有点什么
going on between those two?
哦 不 你没疯
Oh, no, you're not crazy.
我很惊讶你今天早上给我发短♥信♥
I was surprised you texted me this morning
自从去年你对我玩消失之后
after you ghosted me last year.
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
我是个白♥痴♥ - 嗯
I'm an idiot. - Hmm.
我彻底爱上你了 这吓到我了 所以我退缩了
I fell hard for you, and it scared me, so I bailed.
但你值得更好的对待
But you deserved better,
我很希望能有机会再试一次
and I would love the chance to try again.
我以为这是一次约炮
I thought this was a booty call.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我是说 那个我也没问题
I mean, I'm good with that too.
所以我签了租约 在山上租了个好地方
So I signed the lease on this great place in the hills,
然后房♥东说 哦 顺便说一下
and then the landlord says, "Oh, by the way,
房♥子附带一只猫
it comes with a cat."
哦 不
Oh, no.
我不用管她
I don't have to do anything with her.
她就在院子里待着
She just hangs in the yard.
结果六个月后
Cut to six months later--
基思 这猫跟你住一起了
Keith, does this cat live with you?
我一让她进屋 她就好像在说
As soon as I let her inside she's like,
哦 是啊 这儿不错
oh, yeah, this is cool.
我想我就住这儿了
I think I'll stay.
从那以后她就没出过门
She hasn't left the house since.
噢 太甜了
Oh, that's so sweet.
人们通常更喜欢狗
People usually go for dogs,
但我读过一篇文章说
but I read this article that said
喜欢猫这种性格的男人
men who prefer the feline personality tend
往往更有爱心和耐心
to be more loving and patient.
嗯 这说得通 因为猫
Well, that makes sense since cats are
就像我们一样 活泼又独♥立♥
feisty and independent, like us.
韦斯利喜欢狗
Wesley loves dogs.
它们是人类最好的朋友
They're man's best friend.
我去拿杯喝的 有人要吗
Look, I'm going to get a drink. Anybody want anything?
好 我也要一杯 谢谢
Yeah, I'll have another one. Thanks.
感谢各位的到来和支持
Thank you all for coming and for supporting
这项了不起的慈善事业
this wonderful charity.
请大家看看拍卖♥♥品
Please take a look at the auction items
并踊跃竞拍
and bid generously.
每一分钱都会用于一项非常有价值的事业
Every penny goes to a very worthy cause.
你还想再喝一杯吗
You want another drink?
好啊
Please.
我要让厨房♥给迈尔斯
I'm going to ask the kitchen to make up a plate for Miles
和他女朋友准备一份餐点 让他们带回房♥间
and his girlfriend to take back up to their room.
我羡慕他们
I envy them.
哦
Ooh.
因为我很期待和你独处
Because I look forward to being alone with you
待会回房♥间 好吗
in the room later, all right?
当然 是在这场精彩的活动之后
After this amazing event, of course.
圆得不错
Nice save.
♪ 我把你洗劫一空后 你就一无所有 ♪
♪ You have nothing left after I rob you blind ♪
嘿 抱歉我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
结果发现拉这裙子的拉链
Turns out zipping up this dress was
比我想象的要难一点
a little more challenging than I thought.
我跟你说了 你今天应该好好休息
Well, I told you, you should take it easy today.
我知道 你是对的
I know, and you were right.
你满意了吧
Are you happy?
现在 我们先做什么
Now, what are we gonna do first,
对着我们买♥♥不起的拍卖♥♥品流口水
drool over auction items we can't afford
还是狂吃迷你蟹肉饼
or binge on mini crab cakes?
随你
Whatever you want.
怎么了
Is everything okay?
当然 怎么了 - 我不知道
Sure, why? - I don't know.
你看起来有点生气
You seem a little mad.
今天早上也是
And you did this morning too.
我很好
I'm fine.
我们出去透透气怎么样
How about we go get some air?
好吧
Okay.
说吧
Spill it.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say.
不 你是不想在这里谈
No, you don't want to have this conversation here.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 现在我真的很担心了
Well, now I'm really worried.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
不 不是我
No, it's not with me.
是你
It's with you.
你从哪儿弄来的这个
Where did you get this?
从你夹克里 在医院
From your jacket, at the hospital.
贝利 你在跟一个杀手联♥系♥
Bailey, you're communicating with a hit man.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
是谁在问
Who's asking?
我丈夫还是警♥察♥
My husband or a cop?
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey!
那个恐吓我多年的男人
The man who terrorized me for years
越狱了 想着要杀我
escaped from prison, intending to murder me,
所以我发了一条鲁莽的短♥信♥
so I sent a reckless text.
你怎么会不明白我当时在想什么
How could you not understand what was going through my head?
鲁莽的短♥信♥
A reckless text?
那是共谋犯罪
That's criminal conspiracy.
贝利 你可能会因此被捕的
Bailey, you could be arrested for that.
唯一的证据都碎成一千片了 不会了
Not when the only evidence is in a thousand pieces.
你怎么能瞒着我这件事
How could you keep this from me?
我以为我们说好了不再有秘密
I thought we agreed no more secrets.
因为我怕你会评判我
Because I was afraid that you would judge me.
但我希望你还是
But I was hoping that you would still
会无条件地支持我
have my back no matter what.
贝利 - 不 我要回家了
Bailey-- - No, I'm going home.
一个人
Alone.
我让厨房♥把每样东西都打包了一点
I had the kitchen box up a little bit of everything.
哦 您太客气了 卢娜女士
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表