I just can't shake this feeling
他有些不对劲
that there's something off with him.
听着 我们的背景调查非常严格
Look, our background checks are pretty invasive.
而且他还得通过测谎
And he would have had to pass a polygraph test,
我们都知道那能查出很多东西
which we both know those are illuminating.
如果他有所隐瞒 应该会暴露出来
If he was hiding something, I think it would have come out.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
但你还是不放心
But you're still not satisfied?
不 我
No, I--
对不起 我 好的
I'm sorry. I--OK.
哦
Oh.
哦 我的天
Oh, my gosh.
嘿 科乔
Hey, Kojo.
喜欢挠屁屁吗
You like a butt scratch?
我想你了
I miss you.
它也想你
Feeling's mutual.
听着 我知道已经很晚了
Look, I know it's late,
而且我家里没什么吃的
and I don't have much in the way of food,
但可以点些外卖♥♥
but I could order something.
呃
Uh...
哦
oh.
不
No.
不 我应该 嗯
No, I should, um--
我该走了 晚安
I'm gonna go, and so have a good night.
你也是 是的
You, too. - Yeah.
好的 是的
OK. Yeah.
只要你们需要我 我随时可以回来
I'm happy to come back whenever you need me.
谢谢 不过 我想我们应该没问题了
Thank you. I think, though, we're all set.
谢谢你的好意
Thanks for the offer.
嗯 你能回家真好
Mm, I'm happy you're back home.
我也是 太谢谢了
Me, too. Thank you so much.
是啊
Yeah.
好的 再见 各位
All righty. Bye, guys.
回头见
See you soon.
对不起
I am sorry.
对不起 我不该把你当成需要保护的弱女子
I am sorry for treating you like a damsel in distress
而你根本不是
when you are anything but.
你坚强 又聪明
You are strong, you are smart,
而且你完全有能力保护好自己
and you are more than capable of handling yourself.
有时只是
Sometimes it's just
我很难弄清楚你需要我怎么帮你
hard to figure out what help you need from me.
好吧 我知道你是出于好意
Well, I knew you were coming from a good place.
我只是
I just--
以后 我建议你先问我 而不是直接命令我
in the future, I recommend asking instead of telling.
同意 那我试试
Agreed. Let me try.
你是否愿意与我共度一些美好的二人时光
Would you care to spend some quality personal time with me
在我们舒适的床上
in our quality personal bed?
完美
Perfect.
我去拿点水 事后喝
I'm just gonna get us a water, you know, for after.
棒极了 补充水分
Excellent. Hydrate.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表