我当时在探索 跟着一种
I was exploring, following this--
奇怪又美妙的声音
this weird, beautiful noise,
突然之间 天气就变冷了
when all of a sudden, it got cold.
特别特别冷
Like, so, so cold,
我能感觉到有东西在追我
and I could feel something coming after me,
我当时很害怕 所以就躲在一个柜子后面
and I was scared, so I hid behind a cabinet,
但是地板又湿又锈
but the floor was wet and rusted,
然后就塌了 我爬不上来
and it collapsed. I couldn't climb back out.
你是从那里掉下来的 你没事吧
You fell from there? Are you OK?
我想我扭到脚踝了 但我感觉不到疼
I think I twisted my ankle, but I feel no pain.
你已经失踪两周了
You've been missing for two weeks.
你到底是怎么活下来的 哦
How the hell did you survive? - Oh.
我包里有一堆混合干果
I had a bunch of trail mix in my bag.
另外 我还找到了一个很旧的水壶
Plus, I found, like, this ancient water jug
就在一个柜子里
in one of the cabinets.
还有鲍勃
Plus, Bob.
鲍勃有能量棒 鲍勃有能量棒
Bob had PowerBars. Bob had PowerBars.
鲍勃
Bob?
我的天
Oh, my God!
要不是鲍勃
If it wasn't for Bob,
我早就疯了
I would have lost my mind down here.
别害羞 鲍勃 打个招呼
Don't be shy, Bob. Say hello.
他害羞
Shy.
艾比盖尔安全了 呃 考虑到
Abigail was safe, and, uh, considering
她的遭遇 身体状况还算不错
what she'd been through, relatively healthy.
除了她的精神状态
Except for her mental state.
那确实引出了一些问题
That did pose some questions.
起初我很生气
At first, I was angry.
你知道吗 我们一起被困在这
You know, like, we're stuck down here together.
至少试着聊聊天吧
At least try and have a conversation.
然后我意识到鲍勃只是害羞
And then I realized Bob's just shy.
他只是害羞
He's just shy.
那也没什么不对的 对吧
And there's nothing wrong with that, right?
对
Right.
你相信她真的遇到了恶魔吗
Did you believe she'd had a demonic encounter?
她进去的时候神志完全正常
She went in perfectly sane
出来的时候却和一具尸体成了最好的朋友
and came out best friends with a corpse.
附身就是这么回事 你不能排除恶魔的可能性
That's how possession works. You can't rule out demons.
当然可以
Yes, you can.
诺兰 看这个
Nolan, look at this.
666号♥房♥ 就像祖祖说的一样
666, just like Zuzu said.
真是个诡异的巧合
It was a weird coincidence.
那只是个诡异的巧合
It was a weird coincidence.
我们在你体内检测出了多种药物混合物
We found quite a cocktail of drugs in your system.
我不吸毒 大♥麻♥算吗
I don't do drugs. Does pot count?
不 我们说的是强效致幻剂
No, we're talking about powerful hallucinogens.
我没有产生幻觉
I'm not hallucinating.
不信你问鲍勃
Ask Bob.
我让他们做了两次检测
I had them run the test twice,
我们在陈警官和布拉德福警官体内
and we found a similar cocktail
也发现了类似的药物混合物
in Officer Chen and Sergeant Bradford.
幸好这些药物都不是脂溶性的
Mercifully, none of the drugs were fat soluble.
否则根据警局规定
Otherwise, department policy
布拉德福警官
would have forced Sergeant Bradford
和陈警官就得被强制医疗退休了
and Officer Chen into medical retirement.
鲍勃是这么死的吗
Is that what killed Bob,
因为接触了那些药物
whatever drug they were exposed to?
不 他胸部中弹六发
No, he was shot six times in the chest.
查明尸体身份了吗
Did you get an ID on the body?
他叫鲍勃·梅迪纳 一个朋友报案说他
His name was Bob Medina, a friend reported him
大概六个月前失踪了
missing about six months ago.
他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He was a private investigator.
他和医院有什么关系
What was his connection to the hospital?
起初我们没找到任何关联
At first, we couldn't find one.
所以说清楚点 现在有第三个
So to be clear, there was now a third killer
和那个地方有关的杀手了
associated with that location?
事到如今 这不可能是巧合
At this point, it can't be a coincidence.
那个地方肯定有什么东西
There has to be something about that facility
会引诱人走向杀戮
that draws people towards homicide.
这也太牵强了
That's a stretch and a half.
韦斯特维尤本就是为精神病患
Westview is a hospital for the mentally ill
和罪犯精神病患开设的 诺瓦克是病人
and the criminally insane. Novak was a patient.
格拉瑟去那里是找替罪羊
Glasser was there looking for a patsy.
而杀了鲍勃的人看到一栋废弃大楼
And whoever killed Bob saw an abandoned building
就觉得 那是个完美的抛尸地点
and was like, "That's a perfect place to dump a body."
怎么了
What?
或者说是有某种黑暗能量把邪恶吸引了过去
Or there was some dark energy that drew evil to it.
你真信这个 我是天主教♥徒♥
You really believe that? - I'm Catholic.
我从小听着恶魔的故事
I was raised on demons and the battle
和对抗撒旦爪牙的传说长大
against Satan's minions.
而我是在科学方法的熏陶下长大的
Well, I was raised on the scientific method.
好吧 既然一切都能用科学解释
OK, so if it's all so explainable,
那你敢在那过一夜吗
spend the night there. I dare you.
免了
Pass.
你怕了
You're scared.
我才没怕
No, I'm not scared.
可以说 医院里有药物
One could argue that the drugs in the hospital
并不奇怪 就算是致幻剂也一样
are hardly surprising, even hallucinogens.
几十年来 它们一直被用于
Over the decades, they have been used
实验性治疗 不错 是真的
in experimental medicine. - No, true.
只是药物的类型和剂量引起了
Just the type and volume is what set off--
你在干什么 我在进行采访
What are you doing? - Conducting an interview.
你能不能一小时后再来
Could you please come back in, like, an hour?
你说过要接受我纪录片的采访
You said you'd talk to me for my documentary.
你在拍纪录片
You have a documentary?
这是我的故事 还有谁比我更适合讲呢
Well, it's my story. Who better to tell it?
没问题
Well, no problem.
我们这边一结束 我就能接受你的采访
I can sit down with you just as soon as we're done here.
哦 真希望可以 但必须是独家专访
Oh, I wish. It has to be exclusive.
你不能两个都参加
You can't do both.
她说得对 必须是独家
She's right. It has to be exclusive.
你要么拍我的纪录片 要么拍她的
Either you're doing my doc, or you're doing hers,
而且我们俩交情匪浅
and we have a long history.
我差点就成了他的儿媳妇
I was almost his daughter-in-law,
所以你就歇着吧
so suck it.
我恐怕得选她了
I'm going to have to go with her.
抱歉 真的假的
I'm sorry. - Seriously?
我可是拿过英国电影学院奖的
I have a BAFTA.
好吧 随便你
OK, fine.
收工吧 这边 拍摄场地在这边
Let's wrap it up. - This way. The set's this way.
那边光线更好
It's better lighting over there.
我们有个很棒的团队
We got a great team.
我们要把麦克风拿回来
We are going to need our mic back.
好的 哦 抱歉 当然可以
Yes, oh, sorry. - Yeah, of course.
我们有自己的 抱歉
We have our own. - Sorry.
回头见 祝你们好运
I'll see you guys around. - Good luck.
我们可以聊聊我在那个秘密实验室里的其他发现
We can talk about what else I found inside the secret lab.
哦 对
Oh, right.
你确实找到了一些文件
Well, you did find some paperwork.
爆♥炸♥性文件
Explosive paperwork.
一个秘密政♥府♥项目的证据
Evidence of a secret government program.
请把门轻轻带上
Close the door softly please.
我觉得我们还不能这么肯定地说
Well, I don't know that we can say that for sure.
哦 我们当然可以
Oh, we could.
我叫艾比盖尔·蒂尔尼
My name is Abigail Tierney.
我现在被困在韦斯特维尤精神病院的
I'm currently trapped inside a secret lab
一个秘密实验室里
at Westview Psychiatric.
所有逃脱的尝试都失败了
All attempts at escape have proven fruitless.
如果我死在这里 我留下这段录像
If I'm to die here, I leave you this footage
和我尚未完成的纪录片 作为我
along with my in-process documentary as evidence
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表