早
Morning.
准备好跑步了吗 好啊
Ready for our run? - Yeah.
等我用一下漱口水
Just let me hit the mouthwash.
瑟琳娜说你住在车里
Celina told me you were living in your car,
但她没说你的房♥车这么酷
but she did not tell me how cool it was.
我倒希望它能不那么酷
Well, I wish it was a little less cool
能再舒服一点
and a little bit more comfortable.
我懂
I hear that.
但起码你这没老鼠
But at least you don't have a rodent problem.
上周一只老鼠想找我蹭根烟
Last week, a rat tried to bum a cigarette off me
当时我正在浴缸里泡澡
while I was in the bathtub.
我总算说服房♥东叫人来
I finally got the landlord to call in some guys
搞他所谓的强力干预
for what he called an aggressive intervention,
所以瑟琳娜让我借住几天
so Celina's letting me sleep over for a few days.
露西没意见吧
Is, uh, Lucy OK with that?
当然 没问题
Yeah, totally.
怎么 没 没事
What? - No--no, nothing.
她很高兴你来
She's happy to have you.
她只是不希望你一直住下去
She just doesn't want it to be, like, a permanent thing.
当然不会 我超爱我那儿
No way. I love my place.
等我那些房♥客走了之后就更爱了
Or I will once my own houseguests are gone.
说真的 事到如今
Yeah, well, at this point,
我宁愿跟几只小动物合租
I'd be happy to share an apartment with a few critters
只要有室内的卫生间就行
if it came with indoor plumbing.
走吧
Shall we?
跑 - 等等 喂 你耍赖
Go! - Wait! Hey! Not fair!
等等
Wait!
抱歉 找车位简直是噩梦
Sorry. Parking was a nightmare.
我快到了
I'm almost there.
太好了 我俩都迟到了
Oh, great. We're both running late.
这第一印象可真棒
Fantastic first impression.
我相信社工会理解的
I'm sure the social worker will understand.
我们是在请求她把孩子托付给我们
We're asking her to trust us with a baby.
我们必须表现得完美无缺
We need to be perfect.
我看到她了 不说了
Oh, I--I see her. I gotta go.
拜
Bye.
糟了
Oh, no.
格里尔女士
Ms. Greer.
您好 我真的很抱歉迟到了
Hi, I am so sorry I'm late.
别担心 这里停车太糟糕了
Don't worry about it. Parking here is awful.
等我一下
One minute.
我回一封邮件就好
I just need to respond to this email.
好的 - 总有忙不完的事
Oh, yeah. - It's always something.
格里尔女士 很高兴见到您
Ms. Greer, so nice to see you.
真的很抱歉我们迟到了
I am so sorry that we're late.
没关系 谢谢你们能来这里见我
Of course. Thank you for meeting me here.
今天天气真好 我想我们可以在外面坐
It is such a nice day, I figured we could sit outside?
不了
No.
不 我的过敏很严重
No, my allergies are just very--
您介意我们坐里面吗
do you mind if we sit inside?
呃 当然 可以
Uh, sure, I guess.
您怎么舒服怎么来
Um, whatever makes you comfortable.
谢谢 - 好的
Thanks. - OK.
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
天啊
Oh, God.
这家的松饼是最好吃的
This place has the best muffins.
我爱吃松饼 你能带我去看看吗
I love muffins. Can you show me?
♪ 哇哦哦哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 我会为你而战 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 如你所愿 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
好消息是我们的成员已经增加到24人了
So the good news is we are now up to two dozen members
而且我们正在向外扩展
and we are branching out.
洛杉矶西区的伦纳德 西南区的辛格
So Leonard in West LA, Singer in Southwest,
还有北好莱坞的索尔森
and Thorsen up in North Hollywood
都在整理一份名单
are all putting together a list of cops who they believe
上面是他们认为会支持警务改革的警员
would be able to take a stand for police reform.
有没有听到什么反对的风声
Are there any rumors about pushback?
暂时还没有
Not yet.
目前我们还没引起注意
So far, we've managed to stay under the radar,
但这瞒不了多久
but it won't last.
到时候 压力就会来了
That's when the pressure campaign will start.
他们会指责我们搞政♥治♥正确 背叛警徽
They'll accuse us of being woke and betraying the badge.
有没有可能这事已经开始了
Any possibility that that's already started?
那个指控我是黑警的广♥告♥牌
And that the billboard calling me out
就是他们的打♥压♥手段
for being a dirty cop is the pushback,
想在我们行动之前就先发制人吗
trying to undercut us before we get started?
广♥告♥牌可不便宜
Well, billboards are not cheap.
而且他们很可能会针对我们所有人
And most likely, they would come after all of us.
但做这广♥告♥牌的人 似乎只恨你一个
Whoever did this billboard seems like they hate only you.
谁会恨我
Who would hate me?
监狱里关着几十号♥人呢
Dozens of people currently sitting in prison.
说得也是
Fair enough.
我们就没办法直接
And there's no way that we can just
把广♥告♥牌撤下来吗
get the billboard taken down?
我是说
I mean--
严格来说这不算诽谤
I mean, it's not technically libel.
他们只是在提问
They're just asking a question.
是啊 一个会让我们无法收养孩子的问题
Yeah, a question that's gonna keep us from adopting.
你第一次单独巡逻 紧张吗
So your first solo ride. Are you nervous?
其实 我还挺期待的
You know, I'm looking forward to it, actually.
自己做所有决定
There's a certain freedom that comes with
会有一种特别的自♥由♥感
making all my own decisions.
很好 你会做得很棒的
Good. You're gonna do great.
我们需要支援随时呼叫 我们都在
And we're all just a radio call away.
你需要我也随时在
Oh, I'm just a call away for you, too.
一切都好吗 - 呃
Everything OK? - Uh...
卢娜帮瑞秋在医院安排了面试
Luna got Rachel an interview at the hospital,
但她没去
but she didn't show up.
这不像瑞秋的作风
That's not like Rachel.
我是说 以前她不会这样
I mean, it didn't used to be.
但现在 我就不知道了
But now, I-- I don't know.
自从从纽约回来 我就觉得她有点不对劲
I-I feel like something has been off ever since New York.
听着 我相信如果真有事 她会跟你说的
Look, I'm sure she'd talk to you if something was wrong.
我看不一定
I'm not sure she would.
我是说 她一搬出去
I mean, as soon as she moved out,
就感觉一直在躲着我
it just feels like she's been avoiding me.
你觉得我们该不该找她谈谈
Do you think maybe we should talk to her?
我是说 这听起来更像是
I mean, that-- that sounds more like
闺蜜该做的事 而不是前男友该插手的
a best friend situation than an ex-boyfriend situation.
呵 多谢你的支持
Oh, thanks for the support.
不客气 随时乐意
Yeah, anytime.
走了 菜鸟
Let's go, Boot.
想听听我的看法吗
Would you care for my two cents?
当然 随时洗耳恭听
Yes, always.
如果她正在经历什么事
If she's going through something,
知道有人关心她 可能正是她所需要的
knowing someone cares might be exactly what she needs.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我完全忘了告诉你
I totally forgot to tell you
今天维修工要来修Wi-Fi
the cable guy is coming to fix the Wi-Fi today.
你能帮他开下门吗 当然 没问题
Could you let him in? - Yeah, of course.
我今天就打算写完这首歌♥
All I'm doing today is finishing up this song
关于一个超级性感的女孩
about this super-sexy girl.
等等
Hold that thought.
我得去逮捕个人
I gotta arrest a guy.
好吧 抱歉
OK, sorry.
你刚才说有个性感的女孩她
You were saying something about a sexy girl who--
本来是想写
It was gonna be about how
她用美丽的微笑点亮整个房♥间
she lights up the room with her beautiful smile,
但现在是关于她如何挥舞愤怒的铁拳
but now it's about how she wields her fists of fury.
哦 这个想法先留着
Ooh, hold that thought.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表