双手张开 让我看到
with your hands open and visible.
先生 我需要你出来
Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out.
马上
Do it now.
里面安全
Inside's clear.
收到 也许我们打电♥话♥的时候他不在
Copy that. Maybe he wasn't in there when we called.
不是 他的汤还在冒热气
Negative. His soup is still steaming.
我们一停车他肯定就跳进树林了
He must have jumped into the woods the second we pulled up.
不 不 好的
No, no, okay.
诺兰 我听到一个声音
Nolan, I'm hearing a voice
从活动房♥屋下面传来的
from underneath the mobile home.
我在地板上发现了一个活板门
I got a hatch in the floor.
我现在要打开它
I'm gonna open it now.
嘿 有空吗 当然
Hey, do you have a second? - Sure.
哦哦 是的
Uh-oh. - Yeah.
嗯 好的 我已经确认塞思对我撒了谎
Um, okay, so I have confirmed that Seth lied to me
两次谈论过去的悲剧
on two separate occasions about past tragedies.
不太好
Not great.
就这样 不太好
That's it--"not great"?
我是说 局里三分之一的人
I mean, a third of the department
经常就自己的私生活撒谎
routinely lies about their personal life.
你真的以为史密蒂有资格参加奥♥运♥会吗
Do you honestly think Smitty qualified for the Olympics?
不 但是
No, but--
工作时撒谎和
There's a difference between lying on the job
对工作撒谎有区别
and lying about the job.
听着 他曾经在出警或文件上撒过谎吗
Look, has he ever lied about a call or on paperwork?
据我所知没有 好的
Not that I know of. - Okay.
你看 这座城市花了二十五万美元来培训雷德利
Look, the city spent a quarter of a million training Ridley.
警局目前人手不足
The department's currently understaffed
因为一场重大的腐♥败♥丑闻
due to a major corruption scandal,
他最近还因为救了人♥质♥的命
and he was recently lauded as a hero
而被誉为英雄
for saving a hostage's life.
格雷不会因为他吹牛就开除他
Grey's not going to cut him just because he brags.
等等 我不敢相信
Wait, I can't believe
蒂姆·布拉德福德 这个早餐都要穿靴子的人
Tim "I Bounce Boots for Breakfast" Bradford
竟然建议对不道德的行为睁一只眼闭一只眼
is suggesting letting unethical behavior slide.
我没有 我建议你纠正它
I'm not. I'm suggesting you correct it.
这就是我们所说的“教官的问题”
It's what we call a "TO problem."
哇 好的 谢谢
Wow, okay. Thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嘿 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
听着
Listen...
我真的很喜欢这份工作
I really love this job.
我从没就此事撒过谎
I have never lied about that.
我只是 我有时会感到恐慌 而且感到压力
I just--I get panicked sometimes, and I get stressed.
雷德利 当警♥察♥每时每刻都充满压力
Ridley, being a cop is stressful 24-7.
接受盘问也同样令人紧张
Being--being cross-examined is just as stressful.
当你站在证人席上时 你会怎么做
What are you going to do when you're on the stand,
说实话还是说任何让你看起来好的话
tell the truth or say whatever makes you look good?
实话实说 我要说实话 好吗
The truth. I'm gonna tell the truth, okay?
百分之百
It's--100%.
这对我来说是一个重要的警钟
This has been an important wake-up call for me.
我向你保证 从现在开始我会循规蹈矩
I promise you, I'm gonna fly right from here on out.
他说这些针是用来治病的
He said the needles were for his medicine
只需快速冲洗一下 它们就焕然一新了
and that just a quick rinse, and they were "good as new."
这可能是我听过
That might be the most disgusting thing
最恶心的事情
I've ever heard.
那么你怎么看
So what do you think?
这就是你在地下室打斗的那个人吗
Is this the guy you fought in the basement?
我不知道 他感觉不对劲
I don't know. He feels wrong.
我是说 这个家伙简直是活力四射
I mean, this guy is literally buzzing with energy.
我们要追捕的凶手冷静 细心 谨慎
The killer we're after was calm, fastidious, careful,
而且非常聪明
and dangerously smart.
我无法想象这个人做个花生酱三明治
I can't imagine this guy making a peanut butter sandwich
而不会切掉重要的东西
without cutting off something important.
也许这就是他想让我们想到的
Maybe that's what he wants us to think--
为精神错乱辩护奠定基础
laying the groundwork for an insanity plea.
如果真是这样 他就该得奥斯卡奖
If so he deserves an Oscar.
那么你想跟他谈还是放他一马
So do you want to talk to him or lay back?
放他一马
Lay back.
好的
Okay.
迪尔伯恩先生
Mr. Dearbourne.
你好
Hi.
我是联邦调查局的布兰登 艾克斯 这是洛佩兹警探
I'm Brendon Acres with the FBI. This is Detective Lopez.
我想你已经了解自己的权利了
I take it you've been apprised of your rights.
对吗
Is that correct?
我什么也没做 我从来不做任何事
I didn't do anything. I-I-I never do anything.
你能告诉我们两天前你在哪里吗
Can you tell us where you were two nights ago?
在下面 在下面
Down below, the underneath.
你指的是地下室吗
Are you talking about a basement?
那是我的快乐之地
It's my happy place.
我想去我快乐的地方
I want to go to my happy place.
回家真好
Nice to be home?
太好了 尤其现在那个威胁
So nice, especially now that the threat
我那疯狂的前夫已经走了 至少暂时是这样
of my crazy ex-husband is gone, at least for the moment.
你会渡过难关的
You'll get through this.
无论你们需要什么 我们都在
We're all here for you, whatever you guys need.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃 抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Uh, sorry. I have to get this.
当然 稍后再聊 是啊
Of course. Talk to you later. - Yeah.
喂 跟我讲讲底特律的情况吧
Hello? - Tell me about Detroit.
我不应该跟你说话
I shouldn't be talking to you.
那你为什么发短♥信♥或者接这个电♥话♥
Then why did you text or answer this call?
告诉我有关底特律的情况
Tell me about Detroit.
杰森的指纹是从
Jason's fingerprints were pulled
他抢劫的一家酒品店提取的
from a liquor store he robbed.
两天前 犹他州普罗沃郊外也发生了同样的事情
Same thing outside Provo, Utah, two days before.
对我们的孩子来说这似乎有点马虎
Seems a little sloppy for our boy.
你认为这是假的吗 我不知道 也许不是
You think it's a fake out? - I don't know. Maybe not.
人们确实有逃跑的倾向
People do have a tendency to run for the hills
当他们听说我在找他们时
when they hear that I'm looking for them.
我已经放出风声了
I have my feelers out.
我很快就会知道更多
I'll know more soon enough.
我可能有东西
I might have something.
所以我正在查
So I was going
安托瓦内特的初步尸检报告
through Antoinette's initial autopsy reports.
所有受害者都交叉感染了
All of the victims were cross-contaminated
被脏针头扎了 除了一个
with dirty needles before they were killed, except one--
他的第一个受害者 格兰特·诺加莱斯
his very first victim, Grant Nogales.
第一次杀人往往是独特的
First kills are often unique--
赤♥裸♥裸的暴♥力♥的刺♥激♥
the thrill of raw violence
在连环杀手磨练自己的风格之前
before a serial killer hones their style.
没错 而且它们也可以是最私人的
Right, and they can also be the most personal.
所以我又去查了格兰特的失踪人口档案
So I went back into Grant's missing person file.
警探们采访的其中一人
One of the people the detectives interviewed
是他的前雇主 利亚姆·格拉瑟
was his former employer, Liam Glasser.
现在 格拉瑟不再是嫌疑人
Now, Glasser was never a suspect,
但他经营着一家自动售货机供应公♥司♥
but he runs a vending machine supply company
为洛杉矶各地的设施提供服务
that services facilities all across Los Angeles,
包括韦斯特维尤精神病院
including Westview Psychiatric.
和圣斯蒂芬有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connection to Saint Stephen?
我没找到
Not that I could find.
你绝对应该盯紧格拉瑟
You should definitely put eyes on Glasser.
看看你是否能认出他就是那天晚上那个人
See if you recognize him from the other night.
是 但我不想让他知道
Yeah, but I don't want him to know
他可能是嫌疑人 是啊
that he might be a suspect. - Yeah.
我有一个主意
I have an idea.
很高兴您能在这么短的时间内赶来
Glad you could come on such short notice.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我愿意让我的长子来为洛杉矶警局的所有机器服务
I'd give my firstborn to service all the LAPD machines.
您真的对这座城市有这么大的影响力吗
You really got that kind of pull with the city?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表