但我们可以确认枪手是康纳·劳
but we can confirm the shooter is Connor Lowe.
这名字怎么这么熟
Why is that name familiar?
他是第六街恶魔帮的成员
He's a member of the Sixth Street Devils.
我们已经派人去搜查了
We've got units kicking in doors as we speak.
目前还没找到他
So far, no sign of him.
他射杀了一名警♥察♥的丈夫
He shot a cop's husband.
如果他有点脑子 就已经跑到墨西哥了
If he has any sense, he's halfway to Mexico.
我们正在排查他的同伙
We're checking known associates.
他的照片已经发给全州
His face is out to every law enforcement
的执法机构了
agency in the state.
他躲不了多久
He can't hide for long.
有什么作案动机的推测吗
Any theories on motive?
另一名受害者 凯莉·托马斯
The other victim, Kylie Thomas,
在同一个社区长大
came up in the same neighborhood,
曾经和同一群人混在一起
used to run with the same crowd.
最近她花更多时间
Lately, she's been spending more time
在社区中心 改过自新
at the community center, getting herself squared away.
也许帮派把詹姆斯视为威胁
Maybe the gang saw James as a threat.
他们为了更小的事也干过更糟的事
They've done worse for less.
我们还需要探讨另一个动机
There's another motive we need to explore--
嫉妒
jealousy.
有证据表明 詹姆斯和凯莉
There's evidence that James and Kylie
不止是朋友
were more than friends.
什么证据
What evidence?
昨天 在家庭团聚中心
Yesterday, at the reunification center,
我看到詹姆斯和凯莉接吻
I saw James and Kylie kiss.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
你错了 詹姆斯不会出轨
You're wrong. James wouldn't cheat.
你得承认
Now, you have to admit,
哈珀和詹姆斯最近
Harper and James have been
一直在吵架
fighting a lot recently.
他们从认识那天起就一直在吵架
They've been fighting since the day they met.
是啊
Yeah.
在我脑子里 那是个更好的反驳
In my head, that was a better counterargument.
辩方会说哈珀知道这件事
The defense will argue that Harper knew about the affair--
现在成了婚外情了
Now it's an affair?
然后让康纳杀了她丈夫
And had Connor kill her husband
和他的情人
and his mistress.
哦 这太牵强了
Oh, that's a stretch.
陪审团应该相信
The jury is supposed to believe that
她相信一个随便的罪犯能完成任务
she trusted some random criminal to get the job done?
他们甚至都不认识
They didn't even know each other.
哈珀18个月前因枪♥支♥罪逮捕了康纳
Harper arrested Connor 18 months ago on a gun charge.
等等 你知道那个吻多久了
Wait, how long have you known about the kiss?
几个小时 - 几小时
A few hours. - Hours?
当时全世界都在着火
During which the world was on fire.
好吧 好吧 够了
OK, OK, enough.
韦斯利说得对
Wesley's right.
哈珀是配偶
Harper's the spouse.
她自动成为嫌疑人
She's automatically a suspect.
我来处理她涉案的调查
I'll handle the investigation into her involvement.
证明她无辜的最好方法
The best way to prove that she's innocent
就是找到康纳并拿到口供
is to find Connor and get a confession.
交给我了
On it.
我得去趟办公室
Uh, I got to get to the office.
检察官要听简报
The DA wants a briefing.
我们会随时向你汇报 -好的
We'll keep you updated. - OK.
你想让我去哪儿
Where do you want me?
跟我来
With me.
还有诺兰
And Nolan,
你不能告诉哈珀你看到了什么
you cannot tell Harper what you saw.
她是嫌疑人
She's a suspect.
我决定她何时知道什么
I decide when and what she knows.
明白
Understood.
我得和哈珀谈谈
I need to talk to Harper.
然后我们再出发
Then we'll head out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们尽快赶来了
Hey, I got here as fast as we could.
詹姆斯怎样了 -我们还不知道
How's James? - We don't know yet.
听说你们控制住火势了
I heard you got the fire contained.
是啊 风向帮了我们大忙
Yeah, we got lucky with the winds.
哈珀需要什么吗
Does Harper need anything?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
只是有点头疼
It's just a headache.
你需要休息
You need to get some rest.
天呐 贝利
Oh, jeez, hey! Bailey?
能过来帮个忙吗
Can I get some help here?
怎么回事 - 不知道
What happened? - I don't know.
她突然就晕倒了
She just passed out.
慢点
Easy.
好了
There you go.
我找了几个线人打听
Hey, I leaned on a few CIs.
我想我们有枪击案的动机了
I think we have a motive for the shooting.
凯莉在凤♥凰♥厅工作
Kylie works at The Phoenix Room.
上周那里不是有起谋杀案吗
Wasn't there a murder there last week?
滚石六十帮的一名成员在外面被枪杀了
A member of the Rolling 60s was shot and killed outside.
我们和经理确认过了
We confirmed with the manager,
凯莉那晚在场
Kylie was there that night.
你觉得她看到了什么
And you think she saw something?
和昨天的冲突对上了
Tracks with the altercation yesterday.
康纳试图威胁她
Connor tried to intimidate her.
不管她说了什么 让他觉得
Whatever she said made him think
她会告密 所以他回来灭口
she was going to talk, so he came back to silence her.
所以詹姆斯从来都不是目标
So James was never a target.
我们有想过他是目标吗
Did we ever think he was?
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
你们两个去外面找康纳
I need you two out there looking for Connor.
收到
You got it.
有消息吗 - 没有
Any news? - No.
但有件事我们需要讨论
But there's something we need to discuss.
我们已经确认了枪手 但动机还不清楚
We've identified the shooter, but the motive is unclear.
所以你们得排除我的嫌疑
So you have to rule me out.
对吗
Right?
也许我厌倦了詹姆斯总不放下马桶圈
Maybe I got tired of James leaving the seat up
就让人把他杀了
and I had him killed.
听着 我知道这很难
Look, I know this is hard.
不 没关系 我是妻子 我懂
No, it's fine. I'm the wife. I get it.
我会签署任何搜查同意书
And I will sign any consent to search forms
以及你们需要的任何东西
and anything else you need.
感谢配合
I appreciate it.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how are you holding up?
我想不起来我最后跟他说的话了
I can't remember the last thing I said to him.
就好像我
It's like I--
我太专注于抓格拉瑟了
I was so focused on getting Glasser,
我们最近几周几乎没怎么见面
we barely even saw each other these last couple weeks.
他醒来后
You're going to say everything
你会说你需要说的话
you need to when he wakes up.
怎么回事
What happened?
没什么
It's nothing.
她差点死了
She almost died.
我只是有点脱水
I was a little dehydrated.
医生说是危险地脱水
"Dangerously dehydrated" is what the doctor said.
他们夸张了
They exaggerate.
你是急救员
You are an EMT.
你应该更清楚
You should know better.
当时情况很紧急
Well, there was a lot going on,
现在也还很紧急
and there's still a lot going on.
你们俩怎么会在这里
Why are you two even here?
我老婆差点死了 所以
Well, me, my wife almost died, so--
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表