终于
Finally!
通常 我都无法让你闭嘴
Usually, I can't get you to zip it.
哦 你是认真的
Oh, you were serious.
好的 开始了
OK, here we go.
我说的“我们”是指我 因为我独自巡逻
And by we, I mean me, because I am riding solo.
你太幸运了
You are so lucky.
如果布拉德福德警长是你的带教师♥傅♥
If Sergeant Bradford was your TO,
你剩下的轮班时间
you'd be spending the rest of your shift
都得用牙刷擦洗拘留室
scrubbing holding cells with-- with a toothbrush.
好吧 我很高兴他不是我的带教师♥傅♥
Well, I'm glad that he's not my TO.
你想在车旁边跑
Do you want to run alongside the shop
一边重新考虑你的态度吗?
while you reconsider your attitude?
不 女士
No, ma'am.
抱歉
Sorry.
很好 因为…
Good, 'cause...
因为我不想成为那种带教师♥傅♥ 伙计
'cause I don't want to be that kind of TO, man.
但你第二次点名就迟到了
But you showing up late for your second-ever roll call,
要么你不尊重我
either you don't respect me
或者…或者… - 不 当然不是
or--or-- - No, of course not.
或者你没有认真对待你的训练 雷德利
Or you're not taking your training seriously, Ridley.
陈警官
Officer Chen,
我向你保证事实并非如此
I promise you that is not the case.
我知道这不是借口
I--I know it's no excuse,
但今天早上我约了医生
but I had a doctor's appointment this morning,
然后耽搁了…迟到了
and it ran--it ran late.
所以不会…不会再发生了
So it's not-- it's not gonna happen again.
好
Good.
所以既然我今天做所有决定
So since I'm making all the decisions today,
我想这意味着
I guess that means
我可以这样
I can do this.
该死
Damn.
好吧 我确信那会让你破功的
OK, I thought for sure, that'd get you to crack.
好的
OK.
7-Adam-15 我接到一个正在进行的211
7-Adam-15, I have an in-progress 211
莱顿街623号♥的入室抢劫案
home invasion at 623 Layden.
报案人是82岁的房♥主沃尔特·菲尔兹
RP is homeowner Walter Fields, 82.
建议报案人把自己锁在浴室里
Advise RP to lock himself in the bathroom
并询问房♥子里是否有枪♥支♥
and find out if there are any firearms in the house.
报案人把自己锁在一楼浴室里
RP has locked himself in the first floor bathroom
并携带一把手♥枪♥
and is armed with a handgun.
指挥中心 响应代码三
Control responding Code-3.
7-Adam-15 莱顿街2827号♥内有枪声
7-Adam-15, shots fired inside 2827 Layden.
我们…我已到达现场 代码六 正在进入
We are--I am Code-6 on scene making entry.
请求支援
Send backup.
警♥察♥
Police!
我已进入室内
I am inside your house!
举起手出来
Come out with your hands up!
呼叫总部
Call it in.
我需要一辆救护车到我这里
I need an RA to my location.
青少年女性 胸部枪伤
Teenage female, GSW to the chest.
她有意识 有呼吸
She is conscious and breathing.
房♥主 这是警♥察♥
Homeowner, this is the police!
卫生间里有人和你在一起吗?
Is there anyone in that bathroom with you?
没有
No.
你抓到那个人了吗?
Did you find the guy?
我想我抓到他了
I think I got him.
好吧 我需要你放下枪
All right, I'm gonna need you to put that gun down.
放下了吗?
Is it down?
是的 - 好的
Yeah. - All right.
我需要你打开门
I'm gonna need you to open the door.
慢慢地向我走来
Come toward me nice and slow
把手放在我能看到的地方
with your hands where I can see them.
又好又慢 朝我走来 好吗?
Nice and slow. Just walk towards me, OK?
我得给你戴上手铐
I'm gopnna have to put you in handcuffs.
什么?
What?
我才是被抢劫的人
I'm the one who's being robbed.
不 我明白 这是标准程序
No, I understand. It's standard procedure.
这不是可以商量的
It's not up for debate.
嗯 我知道 但是…
Well, I know, but the--
天哪 不 - 不
oh, my God, no. - No.
不 放开我
No, let me go!
那是我的孙女 放开我
That's my granddaughter! Let me go!
我听到大厅里有脚步声
I heard footsteps in the hall.
最近这里发生了很多入室盗窃案
There have been a lot of break-ins around here lately.
所以我想…
So I thought--
听着 我…
listen, I--
我需要去医院确保她没事
I need to go to the hospital to make sure she's OK.
对不起 先生 但是我们…
I'm sorry, sir, but we--
拜托 她只有17岁
Oh, please. She's only 17.
他们必须救她
They have to save her.
他们会尽一切努力
They're gonna do everything they can
帮助她 好吗?
to help her, OK?
告诉我情况
Fill me in.
这是…
It's--
我讨厌便衣日
I hate Plain Clothes Day.
好吧 让我们听听
Fine, let's hear it.
受害者是17岁的孙女
Well, victim is the 17-year-old granddaughter
房♥主沃尔特·菲尔兹的
of homeowner, Walter Fields.
洗衣房♥一扇开着的窗户表明
An open window in the laundry room suggests
她可能一直想偷偷溜回来
she may have been trying to sneak back in
玩了一晚后 他误以为她是入侵者
after a night out, and he mistook her for an intruder.
谢谢 接下来我来处理
Thanks. I'll take it from here.
好吧 好吧 你需要我带沃尔特去做笔录吗?
OK, well, do you need me to take Walter in for processing?
他已经受够了
He's been through enough.
他不需要坐警车后座
He doesn't need to see the back of a shop.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
我 呃…
I, uh--
我…我不指望你会回应
I-I don't expect you to respond
因为我知道你今天只是观察员
because I know you're not here today,
但我需要说点什么
but I need to say something.
我认为我处理那个电♥话♥做得很好
I thought I did a pretty good job handling that call,
所以我真的不明白
so I don't really understand
你为什么介入并主导
why you stepped in to take lead.
你知道 除了
You know, besides the fact that
今天我应该做所有决定
I'm supposed to be making all the decisions today,
这削弱了我的权威
it undermined my authority
在一个已经更倾向于信任
with a man who is already more inclined to trust someone
看起来像你的人而不是像我的人面前
who looks like you over someone who looks like me.
只是一些值得思考的事情
Just something to think about.
洛杉矶这样大城市的社区警务
Community policing in a city the size of LA
比你在德州习惯的要复杂得多
is a lot more complicated than whatever you're used to
德州
back in Texas.
你的意思是我不能就这样
You mean I can't just
去宾果游戏厅
pop down to the bingo hall
和我所有的表兄弟握手吗?
and shake hands with all my cousins right now?
呃 打扰一下 警官们?
Uh, excuse me, officers?
是的 女士 我们能为您做点什么?
Yes, ma'am. What can we do you for?
你介意帮我把垃圾桶搬进来吗?
Would you mind helping me bring my garbage bin in?
太重了 - 呃 是的 女士
It's so heavy. - Uh, yes, ma'am.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
你知道 我本来以为
You know, I would have thought
像你这样身材好的女人
a woman in as good a shape as yourself
把这个垃圾桶搬进来没问题
would have no problem bringing this bin in.
好吧 仅仅因为一个女人可以自己做某件事
Well, just because a woman can do something herself
并不意味着她不喜欢
doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy
看着一个英俊的年轻人为她做
watching a handsome young man do it for her.
好吧 如果您不需要我们提供什么 女士
All right, if there's nothing else you need from us, ma'am,
我们就得走了
we're gonna need to be moving on.
祝您今天愉快 女士
You have a great day, ma'am.
如果您再次需要我们 请拨♥打♥911
911 is the number if you need us again.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表