Last time this happened, my fiancée left me.
是啊 可能她离开你是星象所致 -也可能是因为你老被捕
Yeah, maybe she left you because of the stars. - Maybe it was all the arrests.
不 她说是因为我出轨
Nah, she said it was all the cheating.
那难怪了
That'll do it.
那倒是
That'll do it.
干嘛 干嘛
What? What?
回去工作 回去工作
Go back to work. Go back to work.
他不能看见你们 赶紧工作
He can't see you. Get to work.
所以 我再确认一遍 你还觉得
So just to be clear, you still think that
你能摆平这么多重罪指控吗
you're going to walk on how many felonies?
三项 还有堆成山的证据
Three. And so much evidence.
我都不记得上次有这么多证据是什么时候了
I can't remember a time we had this much evidence.
你想得起来吗 -呃 我想想
Can you? - Uh, let's see.
指纹 监控录像
Fingerprints, surveillance video,
目击者证词 随身录像 店内录像 行车记录仪录像
eyewitness accounts, body cam, shop cam, dash cam.
我是说 证据简直堆成了山
I mean, it is literally a mountain.
就算那是真的 你们也需要我
Even if that were true, you need me.
需要你干嘛
Need you for what?
帮你们钓大鱼啊
To get to the bigger fish.
我们本该把那些枪交给屠夫的
We were supposed to deliver those guns to the Butcher.
所以 你们是真的想抓我
So do you really want to bust me,
一个街头耍小聪明的小混混
some street-level, cheeky, little pirate...
还是想端掉真正的幕后大佬
or do you want to take down a real shot-caller?
嗯
Hmm.
这提议很诱人
It's compelling,
但米基·巴恩斯能说会道又阴险狡诈
but Mickey Barnes is both snake and charmer.
你比谁都清楚
You of all people know
我辨别真伪的本事 从没出过错
my ability to sense exaggeration is flawless.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
好吧 时间上怎么安排
Okay. What's the timeline?
铁锤和米基计划明天
Hammer and Mickey are supposed to deliver the guns
把枪交给屠夫
to the Butcher tomorrow.
地检署可以提供减刑
The DA's office can offer reduced sentences
只要洛杉矶警局能全程监控
if the LAPD can provide full surveillance
并逮捕屠夫
and arrest the Butcher.
我批准了
I'll authorize it.
但我们今晚得把米基和铁锤
But we need to move Mickey and the Hammer
转移到安全屋 这意味着我需要警员
to a safe house tonight, which means I need officers
负责转移并通宵看守
ready to transport and work a graveyard.
我听说诺兰正想找点事做
Uh, rumor mill says Nolan is looking for anything
好忘掉家里的烦心事
to distract him from his domestic situation.
而且我刚好认识另一位孤单的资深警官
And I happen to know another lonely senior officer
乐意加个班
happy to pick up an extra shift.
反复检查过了
Checked and double-checked.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那就这样了
Well, then that's it.
你作为菜鸟的最后一天 正式结束了
You have reached the end of your last day as a rookie.
真不敢相信我熬过来了
Oh, I can't believe I made it.
感谢您所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
担任你的教官
Being your training officer
是我的荣幸
has been an honor and a privilege.
各位警官
Officers!
请允许我占用大家片刻
If I may have your attention for a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很自豪地宣布 我的学员
I am so proud to announce that my rookie,
塞丽娜·华雷斯警官
Officer Celina Juarez,
已成功完成了
has successfully reached the end
警方规定的全部训练课程
of her POST-mandated training
并已具备独♥立♥巡逻执勤的能力
and has reached the capacity of solo beat officer.
祝贺你 华雷斯警官
Congratulations, Officer Juarez.
谢谢大家 哇哦
Thank you! Whoo!
嗨 我正希望能再见到你
Oh, hi. I was hoping I'd see you again.
我一直在想你上次说的
I've been thinking a lot about what you said
坚强的女人背后都有段黑暗的往事
about tough women having dark stories.
我 呃 之前在救护车上我可能撒谎了
I, um--I might have lied in the ambulance earlier.
我们都会这样
We all do.
这是保护自己最简单的方法
It's the easiest way to protect ourselves.
这些年我一直在学习各种保护自己的方法
I've been collecting ways to protect myself for years.
我灭火 我射击 我跳伞
I fight fires, I shoot guns, I jump out of planes,
我救人
I save lives.
有用吗
Is it working?
嗯 有用
Yeah.
我前夫残酷得难以想象 嗯
My ex was unimaginably cruel. - Mm.
他想杀我 结果自己送了命
He died trying to kill me.
但我们结婚那会儿 他从没打过我
But he never hit me while we were married.
即便是现在 我都很难
And even now, I have a hard time
把他对我的折磨定义为虐待
labeling what he put me through as abuse.
我懂
Yeah.
我从来不像那些女性电影里的女人
I never looked like the women in a Lifetime movie.
没有眼圈青肿 也没有骨折
There were no black eyes, no broken bones.
只有一大♥片♥灰色地带
Just a lot of gray area.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
卧室里的亲密行为
Getting physical in the bedroom,
逐渐演变成了粗暴对待
play that turned rough.
没人知道我需要被拯救
No one knew I needed rescuing.
所以我拯救了我自己
So I rescued myself.
但到头来 这一切都没用
But in the end, none of it actually even mattered
因为我前夫找到了我 再次撕碎了我的生活
because my ex found me and ripped my life apart again.
就算现在他
And even now he's--
他死了 却还在阴魂不散地影响我的婚姻
he's dead, and he's still haunting my marriage.
我丈夫 是我所认识的最好的人
My husband, who is the greatest man I've ever known,
却因为我出于恐惧做的某件事 而不和我说话了
isn't speaking to me because of something I did out of fear.
我当时只是想保护自己
I was trying to protect myself.
但如果我们走不下去了
But if we don't work,
我前夫就真的夺走了我的一切
my ex will have taken everything from me.
那他就赢了
He would have won.
嘿 听我说
Hey.
他赢不了
He can't win.
他已经死了
He's dead.
你赢了
You won.
你活着逃出来了 现在主动权在你手里
You got out alive and you have all the power now.
所以 你可以坦诚说出真实经历
So yeah, you can talk about what it was like for real.
包括那些灰色地带
Gray areas included.
尤其是对你那位
Especially to this-- this husband of yours,
你深爱着的丈夫
you know, that you love so much.
如果他不知道你的内心深处
He cannot help you heal
还有着怎样的创伤 他就没法帮你疗愈
if he doesn't know what's still alive inside of you.
喂 这玩意能看橄榄球赛吗
Oi, does this thing get the football?
美式的那种
American?
啧 野蛮人的运动
Ugh, savages.
好了 伙计们
All right, boys.
门窗已锁 警报已开
Doors and windows are locked, the alarms are set.
房♥子前后都有巡逻车
There's a patrol car in front and behind the house.
在我们明早出发去武器交易前
No one enters or leaves until we depart
任何人都不得进出
for the weapon exchange tomorrow morning.
这里没有网络
There is no internet,
交易完成前不得与外界联♥系♥
no contact with anyone until after the handoff.
布拉德福德警长保管着
Sergeant Bradford has custody of the phone
你们用来联络屠夫的手♥机♥
that you'll be using to communicate with the Butcher.
都清楚了吗
Are we clear on everything?
Hulu密♥码♥是什么
What's the Hulu password?
断网这两个字 你是没听懂吗
What part of no internet do you not understand?
我以为你们有规定
I thought you lot had rules
禁止虐待囚犯呢
against cruel and unusual punishment.
显然没有
Apparently not.
哦 这晚可真难熬
Oh, this is going to be a long night.
总比回家守空房♥强
Eh, beats going home to an empty house.
你和贝莉还在冷战吗
You and Bailey still not talking?
哦 铁锤 伙计 这儿有两个丧气警♥察♥
Oh, Hammer, got a couple of sad coppers in here, mate.
怎么了 哥们 抓到你老婆出轨了
What happened, fella? Catch your missus stepping out?
别理他
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表