听我的 这家伙迟早还会被淘汰
Mark my words, this guy will wash out again.
你要是掺和他那些破事
OK, you get tangled up in his drama,
他会把你一起拖下水
he'll pull you down with him.
7-Adam-100 接报
7-Adam-100, we have reports of
汉森水库北侧有危险驾驶车辆
a reckless driver on the north side of Hansen Reservoir.
收到 我们正在赶过去
Copy. Show us responding.
♪ 哇哦 ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
走起 现在就燥起来 家人们
Skrrt! We are turning up right now, bitches!
耶
Yeah! -
油箱加满 我也加满了 真的
Fully gassed up-- literally.
我脚踩油门 因为我们时速快90了
I got my foot on the gas because we're pushing 90!
简直太嗨了
And it is litty.
嘿 嘿 但你们懂的
Hey, hey, but you know your boy
还有空来上这么一小口
still got time for a litty bit of this.
啊
Ah!
咋样啊 小变♥态♥们
What is up, you little freaks?
记得不停分享这个直播
Make sure to keep sharing this stream.
我们得把播放量顶上去
We got to keep the views high
因为耍帅可是要花钱的
because looking this good isn't cheap.
前50个评论我上一条动态的人
First 50 people to comment on my last post
我会在直播里点名
gets a shout-out in this stream.
嗯 喔
Mm. - Whoo!
我们在飞 没开玩笑
We're flying, no cap!
别@我 因为你们就是嫉妒我
Don't at me 'cause you hate me--
哇 走你
Whoa. Yeet!
在山脚大道上时速115迈
115 MPH down Foothill Boulevard.
这傻子是网红还是什么
This idiot famous or something?
那是塔尔萨·布雷登 ClipTalk上的大V
That's Tulsa Braden. Huge on ClipTalk.
他和他的朋友们为了点赞表演危险特技
He and his buddies perform dangerous stunts for likes
还赚了大笔广♥告♥费
and a whole lot of ad money.
需要达尔文主义的时候它去哪了
Where's Darwinism when you need it?
先生 我们发现你高速驾驶
Sir, you were spotted driving at a high rate of speed.
呃 那可不咋的
Uh, hell, yeah, I was.
不被发现我这么干还有什么意义
What's the point of doing it if I'm not gonna get spotted?
车在水库里吗
Is the car in the reservoir?
那车现在是潜水艇了 兄弟
That car is a submarine now, my man.
我们爱你 塔尔萨 啊
We love you, Tulsa! - Ah.
哇 好吧
Wow. OK.
车里还有其他人吗
Anyone else in the vehicle?
呃 没有 伙计 就我和我马子
Uh, no, man. Just me and my girl.
我的天 艾米还在里面
Oh, my God, Aimee's in there.
我们撞到水里的时候她还在笑
When we hit the water, she was laughing,
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
转过去 嘿 嘿
Turn around. - Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你在干什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我把她拉上来时水都淹到她脖子了
Water was up to her neck when I pulled her up!
我的天 男人怎么都有英雄情结
Oh, my God, why do men have such a hero complex?
我本来会没事的
I would have been fine.
我妞刚把你怼爆了 爱你宝贝
My girl just owned your ass. Love you, baby!
爱你宝贝
Love you, baby!
哟 暴躁条子刚逮捕了塔尔萨
Yo, Grumpy Cop just arrested Tulsa.
他们正带他去中威尔希尔分局
They're taking him to Mid-Wilshire Station.
我们挺你 兄弟 我的天 这戏真多
We've got your back, brah! - Oh, my God, the drama.
我没事 - 相对来说吧
I'm fine. - Relatively speaking, sure.
但你肺里可能有水
But you could have water in your lungs,
洛杉矶的水质可算不上纯净
and LA water is not exactly known for its purity.
你身体里可能进去的细菌
The bacteria that might be in your system
可跟康普茶里的不是一回事
is not the same kind you're going to find in kombucha.
呃 这真是糟透了
Ugh, this is actually abysmal.
我说得对吧 家人们
Am I right, guys?
你知道你今天算走运了 对吧
You know, you got off lucky today, right?
他本可能害死你们俩 谢谢 老古董
He could have killed you both. - Thanks, boomer.
不过 我想我并没征求你的意见
But, uh, I don't think I actually asked for your advice.
我不傻 我能照顾好自己
I'm not stupid. I can handle myself.
所以我可能也吞了点水库的水
So I probably swallowed some of that reservoir water too.
我需要担心吗
Should I be worried?
她在水里待得比你久
She was in there longer than you.
你应该没事 是啊
You're probably fine. - Yeah.
是啊 应该吧
Yeah, probably.
所有单位 收到无声劫持警报
All units, incoming 10-3-3 silent,
手动触发抢劫警报
manually activated holdup alarm.
第五大道交叉口 布劳德街4514号♥
4514 Broward Street, cross of Fifth.
调度中心 我们已到场 接下来怎么办
Control, we're code 6. All right, what do we do?
我们靠近点 评估一下情况
We get a little closer, assess the situation.
九♥成♥的无声警报都是误触
90% of silent alarms are activated inadvertently.
没错
All right.
听我说 仔细听
Listen to me. Listen.
你还能挽回这一切
You can fix this.
有枪
Gun.
现在把枪给我
Now, give me the gun.
我不能空手离开
I'm not leaving here with nothing.
冷静点 警♥察♥就在外面
Stay calm, man. The police are here.
他们不会开枪的 对吧
But they're not going to shoot, right?
只要枪口一直朝下就没事
As long as that barrel stays aimed at the ground.
你最好把枪放下
Better yet, you put that down
以免局势意外升级
so there's no accidental escalation.
听我说 我也曾和你一样走投无路
Listen to me. I've been where you are.
我知道你现在有多害怕
I know how scared you feel right now.
别做傻事 - 我需要钱付房♥租
You don't want to do this. - I need the money for rent.
我懂
I hear you.
我因为持械抢劫坐了六年牢
I did six years for armed robbery
在我的老家内华达州
back home in Nevada,
但我让生活重回了正轨 现在一切都还好
but I got my life together, and it turned out OK.
你不会想让情况变得更糟的
You don't want to make a bad situation worse.
他说得对
He's right.
你不可能带着钱走出这里
You're not walking out of here with any cash.
那一步已经结束了
That part is over.
你现在能做的最明智的选择
The smartest choice you can make now
就是自首 - 他没伤到任何人
is to give yourself up. - He didn't hurt anyone.
同意
Agreed.
如果他放下枪
And if he puts the gun down,
我会替他向助理检察官求情
I will speak to the ADA on his behalf.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
谢谢 我都不知道自己刚才是怎么了
Thanks. I don't know what came over me.
我只是想把他的注意力吸引到我身上
I just thought if I could get him to focus on me,
那样一切就会没事的
then it'll be OK.
真不敢想 要是没你在这
I hate to think what would have happened
会发生什么事 - 抱歉 我迟到了
if you weren't here. - Sorry, I'm late.
我得去幼儿园接我女儿
I'm supposed to go pick up my daughter at the preschool.
没问题 当然
Yeah, of course.
我们需要一份证人笔录 但那事可以
We need a witness statement, but we can take care of that
改天再说 你带驾照了吗
later. Do you have a driver's license?
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
如果有需要 我们会联♥系♥你
We'll get in touch if we need you,
再次感谢你刚才的义举
and thank you again for what you did here.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
你能告诉我你刚才错在哪了吗
Can you tell me what you did wrong back there?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
如你所说 九♥成♥的警报都是误触
As you said, 90% of alarms are activated inadvertently.
现在整个分局都在等
Right now, the entire district is waiting
等你确认警报是否属实
to hear from you to see whether or not that was real.
所以他们没收到你的消息
So when they didn't hear from you,
就只能做最坏的打算
they assumed the worst.
现在全城的警力都正从各处
Right now, they're racing from across town
赶来支援你 就因为你没有更新情况
to come and help you because you didn't update the call.
抱歉 不会再犯了
I'm sorry. That won't happen again.
调度中心 现场状况解除 嫌犯已在押
Dispatch, show a code 4, suspect in custody.
收到 7-Adam-15 - 嘿
Copy that, 7-Adam-15. - Hey.
我们带他回警局
We're gonna take him to the station.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表