Are you sure you're all right?
事 没事 我说了 代码4
Yeah, yeah. Like I said, Code-4.
7-Adam-15 第四名嫌疑人已被控制
7-Adam-15. Fourth suspect in custody.
一切搞定
Code-4.
收到 房♥屋已安全 所有嫌疑人已被控制
Copy. House is secure. All suspects in custody.
没有杰森的踪迹
No sign of Jason.
该死
Damn it.
♪一、二、三、四!♪
♪ One, two, three, four! ♪
我只是说这不是个好主意
I'm just saying it's not a great idea
在训练时抢你带教师♥傅♥的风头
to show up your TO at a workout.
第一 我可没这么干
A, I did no such thing.
第二 这可是我第一天穿短袖警服
B, it's my first day in short sleeves.
总得秀秀我的肱二头肌吧
I got to make sure the gun show is popping.
哦我明白了
Oh, I see.
所以你打算在新来的菜鸟面前
So you're planning on flaunting your superiority
炫耀你的优越感了?
over the new incoming rookies?
那倒也不是
Not at all.
作为实习警官培训计划的老前辈
I plan to be a welcoming presence
我打算对他们表示欢迎
as a veteran member of the FTO program.
什么?
What?
实习警官培训计划的老前辈
A veteran member of the FTO program.
你自己都还是个菜鸟
You are still a rookie.
点名的时候你还得跟其他新人
You still got to sit in the front row
一块儿坐第一排呢
with the other newbies.
你干嘛非要这么损呢?
Why you got to be such a hater?
我的工作职责就是这个
It's in the job description.
我好紧张
I'm so nervous.
你还紧张
You nervous?
开什么玩笑 你从来都--
That's stupid. You don't get--
你从来都不会紧张
you don't get nervous.
紧张和表现出紧张是两码事
Not getting and not showing are two different things.
伙计 绝不能让他们闻到你身上的恐惧
Can't let them smell fear, dude.
他们会把你活活吃掉
They'll eat you alive,
所以不管怎样你都得装出那副样子
so you got to walk the walk no matter what.
怎么还没准备好 菜鸟
Why aren't you ready yet, Boot?
还有十分钟就点名了
Roll call starts in ten.
我 呃 我们 我正在准备 长官
I, um--we-- I am getting ready, sir.
警长 长官
Sergeant, sir--
警长 长官
Sergeant, sir!
我给你指条明路吧 新兵
Let me make this easy for you, Boot.
鞋带也别系了 你不属于这儿
Don't bother lacing up. You don't belong here.
现在就滚蛋 总比到街上丢人现眼强
Better to quit now than be embarrassed out on the street.
很好笑吗?- 不 长官
Something funny? - No, sir.
我对现实版的新兵教官佩服得五体投地
I got mad respect for a real-life drill sergeant.
多少人想装都装不像 但您这可是本色出演啊
Many aspire, but few live it, as you so clearly do.
早上好
Morning!
这就是警校最优秀的学员
Are these the Academy's finest?
并不是
Negative.
这俩是桶底刮出来的残次品
These two are scraped from the bottom of the barrel.
一个是胆小鬼 一个是花孔雀
A fainting goat and a peacock.
很好 欢迎来到试炼场 先生们
Well, welcome to the crucible, gentlemen.
要是你们能撑过这周 我会很乐意记住你们的名字
I look forward to learning your names if you survive the week.
嘿
Hey.
这活儿看起来可不好干 - 确实
This doesn't look fun. - It's not.
升任警督唯一的坏处就是
The only downside about making lieutenant
我现在得负责巡警队的预算了
is now I'm in charge of the patrol budget.
且今天我这儿来了两个新菜鸟
And I have two new rookies starting today
却只有一个教官有空
and only one available training officer.
哦 那史密蒂呢
Oh. Well, what about Smitty?
总之 这就是我找你来的原因
Anyway, this is why you're here.
我动用了我的新职权 找了点关系
I used my new rank, pull some strings,
给你争取到了一个P3警员的临时晋升
and got you an interim promotion to P3.
哇 我…
Wow, I--
你太好了 但是…
That's very kind, but--
但你的目标是当卧底
But your goal is to work undercover.
我知道
I know.
这只是暂时的
This is short-term.
帮我解个燃眉之急
Helping me out of a jam.
嘿 算我欠你个人情
Hey, I'd owe you.
而且这只会巩固你的优势
And this will only strengthen your position
等将来有警探职位空缺的时候
when a detective slot opens up.
明白
Understood.
你能找我 我我感到很荣幸
I-I'm honored you asked.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我知道你不会的
I know you won't.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你点名前找我
You wanted to see me before roll call?
陈警官要挺身而出
Officer Chen is stepping up
带我们一个新来的菜鸟了
to train one of our new rookies.
好选择 毕竟名♥师♥出高徒
Good choice. She had an excellent teacher.
是老师教得好 还是学生学得好
Well, was it the teacher or the student?
好了 我不管你们俩这是在干嘛
OK, I don't know what this is,
我得在点名前把这些文件搞定
but I need to finish up the paperwork before roll call.
谢谢 - 谢谢你 长官
Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
说真的 要是需要什么指点
Seriously, if you need any pointers,
随时来问我 - 谢谢
don't hesitate to ask. - Thank you.
不过你那套把戏我早就烂熟于心了
But I'm very familiar with your bag of tricks.
我会用更现代的方法来带我的菜鸟
I'll be using a more modern approach to train my rookie.
帮他把三明治的面包边切掉
Cut the crust off his sandwiches,
让他感受到无微不至的关怀
making them feel supported?
我的工作是帮他走向成功
My job is to set him up for success,
而不是把他逼向失败
not push him to failure.
敢不敢赌一把
Care to put money on it?
赌什么 谁带出的菜鸟更优秀
On what? Who trains a better rookie?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这太…
That's so--
赌注的具体条款是什么
What exactly would the terms of the bet be?
一个月后谁的菜鸟训练得最好
Whose rookie's best-trained after a month.
成功次数最多 违规次数最少
Most successes, fewest infractions,
每日报告由第三方独♥立♥核实
each day's reports independently verified.
但如果你不想参加 我也理解
But I understand if you want no part of it.
我的意思是 我是老手 你是新手带教师♥傅♥
I mean, I'm a veteran, you're a rookie TO.
这比赛本来就不太公平
It's not really a fair contest.
放马过来吧
Bring it on.
嘿 这边
Hey, over here.
我叫瑟琳娜·华雷斯
Celina Juarez.
菜鸟都坐第一排 没人问话不准开口
Rookies sit in the front row and only speak when spoken to.
我来这儿十个月了
I've been here ten months
很乐意带你熟悉下规矩
and I'm happy to show you the ropes.
好啊 太棒了 谢谢
OK. That's awesome. Thank you.
谢了 不过不用了 我严格来说才算菜鸟
Appreciate it, but I'm good. I'm only technically a rookie.
我在德州干过两年警♥察♥了
Got two years of policing under my belt back in Texas.
哦
Oh.
嗯 那…那…那太厉害了
Well, that's-- that's--that's amazing.
早上好 还有恭喜啊
Good morning and congratulations.
欢迎加入培训教官团队 - 谢谢
Welcome to the TO team. - Thank you.
所以你们谁分到了那个高手
So which one of you gets the ringer?
什么 高手
What? Ringer?
对啊 那个高个子是从德州警局来的
Yeah, the tall guy is from Texas PD.
蒂姆和我在更衣室见过他了
Tim and I met him in the locker room.
哇 你这是在搞什么鬼把戏
Wow, what kind of hustle are you running?
没什么把戏 他也不是什么高手
There's no hustle and he's no ringer.
从别的州调来的警♥察♥必须重新培训
Cops who transfer from other states have to be untrained
改掉他们所有的坏习惯
and retrained from all their bad habits.
老实说 我祈祷格雷把那个白纸一张的分给我
Honestly, I'm praying Grey gives me the virgin.
好了
All right.
早上好 我们开始吧
Good morning. Let's get started.
警探
Detective.
关于昨天突袭行动的后续
Following up on yesterday's raid,
尽管我们魅力十足
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表