房♥子里还有其他人吗 不
Is anyone else in the house? - no
老实回答我 不 只有我
Answer me truthfully. - No, it's just me.
让我走 来吧
Let me go. - Come on.
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
我要偷偷溜进去
I'm gonna sneak in
趁他不注意的时候扑向他
and jump him when he's not looking.
这是个糟糕的计划 你有更好的吗?
That's a terrible plan. - You got a better one?
是的 是的 我有
Yes. Yes, I do.
请不要伤害我 闭嘴
Please don't hurt me. - Shut up
我得想想
I got to think.
妈妈?
Mom?
你说你一个人
You said you were alone.
我不想让你伤害他
I didn't want you to hurt him.
妈妈 我们还有布朗尼吗?
Mom, do we have any brownies left?
让他进来
Tell him to come in here.
亲爱的 来客厅见我
Honey, come see me in the living room.
我…我现在有点忙
I-I'm kind of busy right now.
妈妈 为什么外面有这么多警车?
Mom, why are all these cop cars outside?
别动
Don't move.
放下枪 放下枪
Drop it! Drop it!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
双手交叉 天哪
Interlock your fingers. - Oh, my God.
我不敢相信这真的奏效了
I can't believe it actually worked.
你抓住他了吗 伙计? 是的 我抓住他了 伙计
You got him, partner? - Yeah, I got him, partner.
你想用无线电报告吗? 是啊是啊
You want to radio it in? - Yeah, yeah.
是啊好的 嗯 嫌疑人已拘留 代码四
Yeah, right. Um, suspect in custody, code 4.
我想我刚中风了 他说“代码四”?
I think I just had a stroke. He say "code 4"?
我和丹尼尔谈过了
I spoke to Daniel.
他拒绝帮助警方做任何事情
He refused to help the police with anything.
但他是个好哥哥而不是好儿子
But he is a better brother than a son.
他让我告诉你他的朋友
He told me to tell you that his friends
还没找到你问他的那个人
haven't been able to find the man you asked him about,
但他们并没有放弃追捕他
but they haven't given up hunting him.
他们聘请了一个外人 叫“恶人”
They've hired an outsider, El Malvado.
他说那是谁了吗?
And did he say who that is?
恶人只是个传说…
Malvado is a myth--
相当于罪犯中的恶魔
the criminal equivalent of the boogeyman.
别告密 否则恶人会抓到你的
Don't snitch, or Malvado will get you.
他是编造的 谁是编造的?
He's made up. - Who's made up?
恶人? 哦 不 他绝对是真实的
Malvado? - Oh, no, he's definitely real.
传说不会在边境留下一连串尸体
Myths don't leave a trail of bodies along the border.
显然 南方阵线
Well, apparently, Southern Front
雇他杀死杰森
hired him to kill Jason.
关于他 你还记得什么吗?
Anything that you remember about him?
他应该杀死的具体的人?
Specific people he was supposed to have killed?
我可以翻查我的旧文件
I can dig through my old files,
但如果恶人在追捕杰森 那他就是个行尸走肉了
but if Malvado is after Jason, then he's a dead man walking,
这对你来说是个好消息
which is good news for you.
你最好的做法就是退后一步
Best thing for you to do is step back
顺其自然
and let nature take its course.
是的 我不是那种人
Yeah, I'm not wired like that.
正义是杰森回到监狱
Justice is Jason back in prison,
而不是被埋在一个没有标记的坟墓里
not buried in an unmarked grave.
那真是史诗级的
That was epic.
你看到所有邻居都拿着手♥机♥了吗?
Did you see all the neighbors with their phones?
这会在网上疯传 哦 伙计 你这么认为吗?
This gonna go viral. - Oh, man, you think so?
哦 肯定会 就像那位女士拥抱你的方式?
Oh, sure will. The way that lady hugged you?
哦 那会成为头版
Ooh, that's going to be the front page
明天的洛杉矶时报
of the "LA Times" tomorrow!
嘿 你认为我们会提前毕业吗?
Hey, you think we're gonna graduate early?
想都别想
Not a chance in hell.
你真的不明白现在发生了什么吗?
Do you honestly not see what's going on right now?
他们在谈论我们吗? 是的 他们是
Are they talking about us? - Yes, they are.
那不是格雷开心的表情
And that's not Grey's happy face.
格雷有开心的表情?
Grey has a happy face?
不是时候 但我们救了那个女人的命
Not the time. But we saved that woman's life.
你无视你的训练 让每个人的工作
You disregarded your training and made everyone's job
困难十倍 别想跳到二阶段了
ten times harder. - Forget skipping to P2.
如果他今天没开除你 你就幸运了
You'll be lucky if he doesn't bounce you today.
剩下的班次你都待在警局
You're station-bound for the rest of shift.
做…做什么?
Doing--doing what?
严格来说 我们俩都没输掉赌注
Technically, neither of us lost the bet.
这是一场平局
It was a draw.
无论你怎么说 这都是一场输
It's a loss no matter how you spin it.
我在这里 还想着帮助格雷
Here I was, thinking that helping Grey out
担任临时带教师♥傅♥会对我的职业生涯有帮助
with a temporary TO position was going to help my career.
结果 可能只是又一个污点
Instead, it's probably just going to be another black mark.
听着 只要上级不解雇他们
Look, as long as the brass doesn't fire them,
我们还有时间把他们培养成好警♥察♥
we still have time to turn them into good cops.
你会带着胜利离开
You'll walk away with a win.
他们不被解雇的可能性有多大?
What are the odds they don't get fired?
微乎其微 是啊
Slim to none. - Yeah.
我只是说 这不对
I'm just saying, it's not right.
呃 同意 但交易是
Uh, agreed, but deals are the lifeblood
我们司法系统的命脉
of our justice system.
听着 我不是在说认罪协议
Look, I'm not talking about plea deals,
那主要用于胁迫他人
which are mostly used to strong-arm people
用我们的资源
with our resources.
我说的是暴♥力♥犯罪分子
I am talking about violent criminals
得到优♥惠♥交易 以便执法部门
getting sweetheart deals so that law enforcement
可以逮捕同样暴♥力♥的罪犯
can trade up to arrest equally violent criminals
他们恰好处于食物链的更高层
who happen to be higher up the food chain.
这只鸡太棒了 谢谢
This chicken's amazing. - Thank you.
我甚至不能把功劳归于自己
I can't even take credit for it.
莉拉在去闺蜜家之前做的
Lila made it before she went over to her bestie's house.
嗯 嗯 这个女孩有天赋
Mmm. Well, the girl has a gift.
再说一遍 我不是想和你争论
And, again, I'm not trying to argue with you,
但在这种情况下 我们甚至没有提供交易
but in this case, we didn't even offer a deal,
尽管嫌疑人可能掌握重要信息
even though the suspect may have vital information
一名逃犯的下落
on the whereabouts of an escaped convict.
一名正在威胁
An escaped convict who is threatening
我们关心的人的逃犯 嗯哼 是的
someone we care about. - Mm-hmm, right.
不我知道
No, I know.
但那个嫌疑人杀了
But that suspect killed
两名父母富裕的优等生
two honor students with wealthy parents.
现在 你能诚实地说
Now, can you honestly, honestly say
如果受害者
that I would've played out the same way
来自不同的情况 事情还会是这样吗?
if the victims had come from different circumstances?
好吧 我要终止这次谈话
Okay, I am pulling the rip cord on this conversation.
这张桌子上的每个人都非常了解
Every person at this table is very well versed
司法系统中的不公正现象
in the injustices in the justice system,
我们都在努力解决这些不足
and we are all trying to address those inadequacies
以我们自己的方式
in our own way.
是 但不是地检办公室里每人都像我们一样思考
Yeah, but not everyone in the DA's office thinks like us.
非常感谢你让我住在这里
Thank you so much for letting me stay here.
姐妹 别担心
Girl, don't worry about it.
我只是…我很高兴见到你
I'm just-- I'm so happy to see you.
我…我想你了
I-I missed you.
但是?
But?
但我希望你能向我吐露心声
But I wish you could have confided in me
关于你正在经历的一切 你知道吗?
about everything you're going through, you know?
我的意思是…
I mean--
你会告诉我你和蒂姆分手的事吗?
Would you have told me about your breakup with Tim?
我…我不知道
I-I don't know.
这…这有点尴尬 你也和他约会过
It's--it's kind of awkward. You dated him, too.
等等 你和蒂姆约会过吗?
Wait. You dated Tim?
是的 很久很久以前了
Yes, a million years ago.
露西撮合我们的 是的
Lucy set us up. - Yeah.
你们还是朋友吗? 嗯 是的
And you're still friends? - Well, yeah.
是的 我一开始感觉有点奇怪
Yeah, I felt--I felt a little weird about it at first,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表