站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
♪ 你想要什么?♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
♪ 你想要什么?♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
♪ 你想要什么?♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
♪ 我想告诉你我所有肮脏的小秘密 ♪
♪ I wanna tell you all my dirty, little secrets ♪
♪ 我想全盘托出 看你守不守得住 ♪
♪ I wanna give it up, see if you can keep it ♪
♪ 我想… ♪
♪ I wanna... ♪
该死 锁住了
Damn it, it's locked.
嫌疑人从北边屋顶
Suspect went down the north roof
一扇锁住的门后的楼梯井下去了
access stairwell behind a locked door.
走南边楼梯井 在街上堵住他
Taking the south stairwell to cut him off at the street.
♪ 任何你喜欢的东西 ♪
♪ Anything you like ♪
♪ 24K金不会因恶意而破碎 ♪
♪ 24 karat doesn't break under spite ♪
♪ 你可以成为焦点 名字登上霓虹灯 ♪
♪ You could be the magic with your name up in lights ♪
♪ 你只需开个价 ♪
♪ All you gotta do is name the price ♪
♪ 你想要什么?♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
嗯 这倒是头一回
Well, that's a first.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
诺兰 看
Nolan, look.
7-Adam-15
7-Adam-15--
这我要怎么上报?
how do I radio that in?
代码415 蒙面义警
That's a 415, masked vigilante.
♪ 哇 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
好的
Right.
♪ 我会为你而赢 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 就像我知道你希望我做的那样 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
你是在打扫卫生还是只是在把乱七八糟的东西挪来挪去?
Are you cleaning or are you just moving the mess around?
我找不到我的钥匙
I can't find my keys
因为某人一直让我们的宝宝玩钥匙
because someone keeps letting our toddler play with them.
我跟警监的会面可不能迟到
I cannot be late for my meeting with the captain.
也许这可以被看作是一种权力博弈
Well, maybe it can be seen as a power play,
让他等着听你的要求
making him wait to hear your demands.
那不是要求 是尊重的请求
They're not demands. They're respectful requests.
现在 如果他的答复不能让我满意
Now, if he doesn't address them to my satisfaction,
那就会变成要求
then they become demands.
嗯 找到了
Hmm, found them.
钥匙扣砂锅
Keyfob casserole.
她真是一位烹饪界的天才 就像她妈妈一样
She is a culinary visionary, just like her mom.
说到晚餐 呃 你什么时候回家?
Speaking of dinner, uh, what time will you be home?
我请了几个朋友过来
I invited a few friends over.
我们的朋友还是你的朋友?
Our friends or your friends?
他们是社区活动家
They're community activists.
那样的话 我很忙
In that case, I am busy.
我正在补巡逻 案子都堆积如山了
I am filling in on patrol, and cases are just piling up.
奈拉 别这样
Nyla, come on.
最近的腐♥败♥丑闻曝光了很多黑警
The latest corruption scandal exposed a lot of dirty cops,
人们想要答案
and people want answers.
这不就是你去见警监的原因吗?
Isn't that why you are going to see the captain?
我…我只是想告诉他们
I--I am just gonna tell them
和我告诉你的同样的话
the same thing that I am telling you.
我们正在处理
We are handling it.
警局和你们一样积极
The department is just as motivated
想把坏警♥察♥从街上清除出去
to get bad cops off the street as you are.
好吧 也许没那么积极 但我们正在努力
All right, maybe not just as, but we are working on it.
暂时是这样
For now.
历史上 总是有很多关于
Historically, there's always a lot of talk
问责制的讨论 但媒体一转移视线
about accountability, but the second the press moves on,
一切都被掩盖了
it's all swept under the rug.
我认为如果社区能听到一位警官的意见会有帮助
I think it would help if the community heard from an officer
一位和他们有同样担忧的警官
who shared their concerns.
比如我美丽 聪明
Someone like my gorgeous, smart,
风趣 有才华
funny, talented,
了不起的妻子
amazing wife.
好吧
Fine.
但这只是因为你说我风趣
But that is just because you said I was funny,
而没有足够多的人承认这一点
and not enough people acknowledge that.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
♪ 晒伤 廉价酒 ♪
♪ Sunburn, cheap wine ♪
♪ 它让我回想起 ♪
♪ It takes me back ♪
♪ 有时好奇会很痛苦 嗯 ♪
♪ It hurts sometimes to wonder, mm ♪
♪ 你会想起我们吗?♪
♪ Do you think of us? ♪
♪ 夜晚总是无尽 ♪
♪ Nights were always endless ♪
♪ 那是完美的爱 ♪
♪ It was perfect love ♪
♪ 还不知道有多珍贵 ♪
♪ Didn't know how precious yet ♪
♪ 已经很久了 ♪
♪ It's been a long time ♪
♪ 仍然知道我的地址 ♪
♪ Still know what my address is ♪
♪ 在德州某处找到我 哦 ♪
♪ Find me somewhere in Texas, oh-oh, oh-oh ♪
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 新兵蛋子?
The hell are you doing, Boot?
我去上班 长官
I'm going to work, sir.
是啊 我又不瞎
Yeah, I'm not blind.
我问你为什么来上班
I'm asking why you've been coming to work
搞得像要去执行六个月的任务一样
like you're leaving for a six-month deployment.
什么 这旧东西吗?
What, this old thing?
这是一个交叉训练的小技巧
It's a little cross-training trick
我从高中橄榄球教练那儿学来的
I picked up from my high school football coach.
沉重的背包等于轻松的有氧运动
Heavy backpack equals easy cardio.
好吧 在你自己的时间做
Well, do it on your own time.
警♥察♥不走路上班
Cops don't walk to work.
哦 我知道洛杉矶不是个步行城市
Oh, I know LA is not a walking city,
但我没想到你们会这么在乎
but I didn't think y'all would care so much
我是怎么到处走的
how I got myself places.
当这是警员安全问题时 我就在乎
I care when it's an officer safety issue.
什么 你担心有人会为了我的
What, you worried someone's gonna jump me
牛奶钱袭击我吗?
for my milk money?
不是
No.
我担心某个铁杆罪犯
I'm worried that some hardcore criminal
因为你抓了他的哥们儿而生气
pissed at you for locking up his buddy
可能会偷偷溜到你身后割断你的喉咙
might sneak up behind you and slit your throat.
那会给你轻松的有氧运动画上一个突然的句号♥
That'll put an abrupt ending to your easy cardio.
你真是个相当紧张的人 你知道吗?
You're a pretty intense guy, you know that?
你想表达什么?
What's your point?
喔 - 喔
Whoo!
我们知道今天是什么日子吗?
Do we know what day it is?
哟 我不敢相信终于是便衣日了
Yo, I can't believe it's finally Plain Clothes Day.
我的意思是 紧张是正常的 对吧?
I mean, it's normal to be nervous, right?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
听着 诺兰不会批准的
And listen, Nolan wouldn't have authorized it
如果他不确定你准备好了
if he wasn't sure you were ready.
是的 是的 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
我打赌你的便衣日过得很轻松吧?
I bet your Plain Clothes Day was a breeze, huh?
事实上 我差点被淘汰
Actually, I almost washed out.
但诺兰不是蒂姆
But Nolan's not Tim.
我不认为他会耍花招整你
And I don't think he's gonna mess with your head.
是的
Yeah.
你需要耍花招整她
You need to mess with her head.
这是确保她准备好的唯一方法
Only way to make sure she's ready.
是的 这不完全是我的风格
Yeah, that's not exactly my style.
今天你的风格也在接受评估
Your style is also being evaluated today.
但华雷斯是个好警♥察♥
But Juarez is a good cop.
如果她搞砸了 你的失败和她的一样多
If she messes up, it's as much your failure as it is hers.
等等 露西是个出色的警♥察♥
Wait a minute. Lucy is a great cop,
而你差点把她淘汰了
and you almost washed her out.
是的 但你不是我
I did. But you're not me.
每个人都知道我是一个出色的带教师♥傅♥
Everyone knows I'm an exceptional TO.
而你 另一方面 还没有证明自己
You, on the other hand, have yet to prove yourself.
这是证明的唯一方法
It's the only way to prove
带教师♥傅♥不必玩心理游戏
a TO doesn't have to play mind games
来培养一个优秀的新人
in order to train a good rookie.
仅仅赢还不够
It's not enough to win.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表