五百万换我女友平安归来
$5 million for the safe return of my girlfriend.
他们管查斯蒂蒂叫我女朋友
They called Chastity my girlfriend.
专心点 小伙子 - 对 是的
Son, focus. - Right, yes.
如果我不付钱 他们就会用最丧心病狂的方式
If I don't send the money, they will take her life
杀了她
in the most depraved way possible?
我叫技术组的人来
I'll call in the tech guys.
我们会监听你的手♥机♥
So we'll get up on your phone
为下一次联♥系♥做好准备
so we're ready for the next contact.
我需要一份所有
I'm going to need a list of everyone
知道你财务状况的人的名单
who knows about your money.
哦 名单很短 我嘴巴很严
Oh, it's a short list. I am highly discreet.
哦 哦 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, oh, thank goodness you're here.
嗨 - 你一定是兰迪
Hi. - You must be Randy.
是的 兰迪 你好 - 我是沃尔夫冈·帕克
Yes, Randy, hello. - I'm Wolfgang Puck.
也非常感谢你
And thank you so much
为我的慈善事业慷慨解囊
for your amazing donation to my charities.
不好意思 你是来为人♥质♥谈判提供餐饮服务的吗
I'm sorry, are you catering the hostage negotiations?
没错 他的炖肋排简直是人间美味
Yes. His braised ribs are to die for.
好的 我们在哪里布置
All right, where can we set up?
点名室吧 我想 就是那个玻璃房♥间
The roll call, I guess, the glass room.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
呃 这是什么情况
Uh, what is happening?
兰迪请了一位世界级大厨
Randy has a world-class chef
为人♥质♥谈判提供餐饮
catering the hostage negotiations.
实际上 他是来承办庆功宴的
Actually, he will be catering the celebration.
我已经付了赎金
I have just paid the ransom.
查斯蒂蒂会安然无恙地回到我身边
Chastity will be returned to me unharmed.
你干了什么
You did what?
他们更有可能会撕票 而不是放人
They're more likely to kill her than give her back.
不好意思 你说什么
蒂姆说得对
Tim's right.
你让事情变得糟糕了一百倍
You just made this 100 times worse.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好吧 所以他们暂时不会杀她
OK, so they are not going to kill her,
但他们把赎金翻了一倍
but they are going to double the original ransom.
好吧 这就是为什么永远不能付赎金
OK, that is why you never pay the ransom.
看不到她还活着的证据 我一分钱也不会再付
I'm not paying another dime until I see proof of life.
你会激怒他们的
You'll make them angry.
能拿到你钱的希望
The promise of your money is the only thing
是唯一能保住她命的东西
keeping her alive.
一旦你把钱给了他们
You hand it over to them,
她就只是一个他们需要灭口的证人了
she's just a witness they need to silence.
什么
What?
我们应该杀了她然后跑路
We should kill her and take off.
我们已经拿到五百万了 - 不
We already got the 5 million. - No.
这家伙身上还能榨出更多油水
This guy is good for more.
你看 他付钱多快 对吧
Look, you saw how fast he paid us, right?
我们让他煎熬一晚上
We make him sweat it over tonight.
然后明天早上给他活人证据
Then we give him proof of life in the morning
在他最绝望的时候
when he's desperate.
明早联♥系♥ 否则撕票
"We'll make contact in the morning or we'll kill her.
不确定是哪个 等着瞧吧
Not sure which. Stay tuned to find out."
这太疯狂了
This is verruckt.
我这一晚要怎么熬过去
How am I going to survive the night without
才不会疯掉
descending into madness?
哦 不 我不能
Oh, no, I can't--
好吧
Fine.
兰迪 你跟我回家吧
Randy, you can come home with me.
贝莉和我陪着你
Bailey and I will keep you company.
谢谢你 我第二好的朋友
Thank you, my second bestest friend.
走吧
Come on.
我们快布置好了
We are almost set up.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
哦 计划有点小变动
Oh, a slight change of plans.
你们能把设备拆了搬到这位先生家去吗
Can you unset up and take everything to this man's home?
好的 - 太好了
OK. - Great.
我会把地图链接发邮件给你
I will email you a MapQuest link.
我们来回顾一下
So let's review.
给罗杰的礼物我还是毫无头绪
I am nowhere closer getting a present for Rodge.
而且我快急疯了
And I am climbing the walls.
因为这该死的考试成绩到底在哪儿
Because where the hell are the test results?
布拉德福 嗨
Bradford, hi.
呃哦 我做错什么了 - 没事
Uh-oh, what'd I do? - Nothing.
她一整天都坐立不安
She's been white knuckling all day
就等警长名单公布
waiting for the sergeant's list to be posted.
哦 你没听说吗 - 什么 没
Oh, you didn't hear? - What? No.
什么 什么 我错过什么了
What--what-- what did I not hear?
什么 - 推迟发布了
What? - It got delayed.
应该明天会公布 抱歉
It should be out by tomorrow. I'm sorry.
我知道等待的滋味不好受 - 不 没事
I know it's hard to wait. - No, this is fine.
一天 两天 一周 又有什么关系呢
One day, two days, a week, what does it matter?
完全没事 - 是的
It's totally fine. - Yep.
晚餐快好了 - 谢谢
Dinner's almost ready. - Thanks.
确定不用我帮忙吗
Are you sure I can't help?
我能搞定 你歇着吧
It is all under control, so just rest.
我看得出你还在生我的气
I can tell you're still angry with me.
只是这情况压力太大了 好吗
It's just that it is a stressful situation, OK?
但会没事的
But it's gonna be fine.
我 我正在处理
I'm--I'm-- I'm dealing with it.
我知道我没你那么坚强
I know I'm not as strong as you are,
但你不用把我当小孩看
but you don't have to treat me like a child.
我没有 - 哦 你就是
I'm not. - Oh, yes, you are.
那个女人骗了我
That woman conned me,
这种事在老年人身上经常发生
and it happens with old people all the time.
但这不是因为你老了 妈
But this is not about you being old, mom.
这辈子你都是这样
You have been like this my whole life.
你谁都信 你让爸随便欺负你
You trust everyone. You let Dad walk all over you.
你听到什么可怜的故事都信
And you--you fall for every sob story you hear.
我相信大多数人都是善良的
I happen to believe most people are good.
我以前也信
Well, I used to believe that,
直到我踏入现实世界
and then I got out into the real world
才发现自己完全没准备好
and realized that I was completely underprepared.
我不会在我的孩子身上犯同样的错误
I will not make that mistake with my kids.
我要确保他们是安全的
I will make sure that they are safe
并且知道外面的世界是什么样的
and that they know what is out there.
客房♥已经收拾好了
The guest room is made up
床头柜上放了杯温牛奶
with warm milk on the bedside table.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是我最好的朋友 也是我第二好的朋友
You are the best best friend and the best second best friend
一个男人还能奢求什么呢 - 当然
a man could hope for. - Of course.
我知道这很可怕 但她会没事的
And I know it's really scary, but she's going to be OK.
是啊
Yeah.
不知道你们了不了解我
I don't know if you guys know this about me,
但我经常惹上麻烦
but I get into trouble quite often.
我知道 我知道 但这是真的
I know, I know. Yes, no, but it's true.
我做事不经大脑 非常冲动
I don't think things through. I'm very impulsive.
你知道吗 别人总是跟我说 兰迪
You know, people are always telling me, "Randy,
你那么英俊又聪明
"you're so handsome and brilliant,
但你就是不够谨慎
but, you know, you are not cautious enough."
但我没听
But I didn't listen.
现在查斯蒂蒂有危险了
And now Chastity is in danger,
都是因为我的愚蠢
and it's because of my foolishness.
这不完全是你的错
Well, it's not entirely your fault,
而且今晚你基本也做不了什么
and there's really not a whole lot you can do tonight,
所以你该去休息一下
so you should get some rest,
明天早上起来会觉得好处理一些
and it'll feel more manageable in the morning.
好的
Yes.
你非常睿智 就像动画片里的猫头鹰
You are very wise, like an owl in a cartoon.
嗯 好吧
Hmm. OK.
好的
Yes.
彼得有回信了吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表