为什么我就不能两者兼备呢
Well, why can't I be both?
一个既能点亮房♥间 又能拳打脚踢的女孩
You know, a girl that can light up a room and also kick butt?
哦 这你当然可以
Oh, that you can.
听着 我想录个小样
Listen, I want to make a demo of this,
但我没带任何设备
but I don't have any of my gear.
我能从家里搬些音响过来吗
Is it OK if I bring over some of my sound system from home?
音响 这听起来阵仗很大啊
A sound system? That sounds like a whole thing.
不 不会很麻烦的 我保证
No, it's totally noninvasive, I promise.
天 我得走了
Oh, boy. I gotta go.
你在炫技吗
Are you showing off?
没有 长官 只是运气好
No, sir. Just got lucky.
继续保持 - 是 长官
Well, keep it up. - Yes, sir.
注意前方 菜鸟
Eyes up, Boot.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
我刚才一时精神恍惚
I just had a momentary weakening of spirit.
我在看公♥寓♥
I was looking at apartments,
希望房♥价能神奇地降下来
hoping they had magically gotten cheaper.
我以为你要等到
I thought you were gonna hold off
从实地培训毕业后再说
till after you graduated from the FTO program.
哦 是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
我奶奶总说 你想炼猪油
My nana always said you can't get lard
就得先借头猪来
unless you borrow the hog.
意思是你得努力才能得到你想要的
Meaning you gotta do the hard work to get what you want.
如果我花一年时间存钱
If I spend the next year saving money,
应该就能租得起一个像样的地方了
I should be able to afford a decent place.
精神可嘉
That's admirable.
是啊 现在太多人都信奉
Yeah, too many people these days subscribe
那套"犒劳自己"的自我关怀哲学
to the "treat yo-self" school of self-care.
不像你过着苦行僧般的生活吗
As opposed to the monastic life you live?
我没有不敬的意思
No disrespect intended.
我渴望达到那种自律的水平
I aspire to a level of discipline--
菜鸟 别越描越黑了
Boot, stop while you're behind.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
打给她吧
Just call her.
你说得对 谢谢
You're right. Thank you.
嘿 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
嘿 我很好
Hey, I'm good.
我听说你错过了
Um, I--I heard that you missed your interview
今天早上医院的面试
at the hospital this morning.
你还好吗
Are you--are you OK?
太尴尬了
That was so embarrassing.
我约了面试后 他们用Gmail发了通知
They sent out a Gmail after I scheduled the interview,
但我用的是Outlook
but I use Outlook.
信息肯定搞混了
The wires must have gotten crossed
结果记错了日期
and it landed on the wrong date.
哦 好的
Oh, OK.
我想卢娜会希望你打个电♥话♥解释下
Well, I--I bet you Luna would appreciate a call.
当然 马上打
Absolutely. On it.
我得挂了 今天忙疯了
I should go. Crazy day.
哦
Oh.
这很奇怪
That was weird.
她很反常 对吧
She was weird, right?
我跟她不熟 不好说
I don't know her well enough to answer that.
但确实有点过度解释
But it did seem a little overexplaining
外加一些强颜欢笑
with a side order of forced cheerfulness.
没错
Exactly.
指挥中心 我们发现一辆23-103车辆
Control, we have a 23-103
正沿本尼迪克峡谷向北行驶
headed north on Benedict Canyon.
车牌已过期
Expired plates.
车主是维果·纳什 车辆状态正常
Belongs to a Viggo Nash. It's clear and valid.
好吧 我们去查一下
All right. Let's check it out.
啊
Ah!
嘿 什么情况
Hey, fill us in.
受害者名叫维果·纳什
Uh, the victim's name is Viggo Nash.
拉斯维加斯本地人
He's a Las Vegas native.
大约一年前和妻子萨迪搬到波义耳高地
Moved to Boyle Heights with his wife, Sadie, about a year ago.
知道他来这附近做什么吗
Any idea what he was doing in this neighborhood?
不知道 但他在维加斯有案底
No, but he does have a record in Vegas.
几项轻罪和一次持械抢劫
Several misdemeanors, and one armed robbery.
但搬到洛杉矶后就没犯过事
But nothing since he moved to LA.
据我们所知没有
Nothing that we know of.
摩托车有线索吗
Any luck on the bike?
还没有 是一辆红色杜卡迪1198
No. It's a red Ducati 1198.
没有牌照 我们已经发出协查通报
No plates. We got a BOLO out.
我派了沃特斯去受害者家盯着
I sent Waters to put eyes on the victim's house
等诺兰和陈去发布死亡通知
until Nolan and Chan can make the death notification.
好了 行动吧
All right, go.
我联♥系♥一下拉斯维加斯警局
I will reach out to Vegas PD
看他们能否提供受害者的背景信息
and see if they can give us any context on our victim.
警官 发生什么事了
Hey, Officer, what's going on?
请待在原地
Hold up.
佩恩 是你吗
Penn? Is that you?
AJ
AJ?
AJ 你好吗 兄弟 好久不见了
AJ, how you doing, man? It's been a minute.
是啊
It sure has.
天啊 看看你穿着洛杉矶警局的制♥服♥多帅
Man, look at you rocking that LAPD uniform.
别说我 看看你
Look at me? Look at you!
我可听说了
Word on the street is
你要带领闪电队一路杀进超级碗
you taking the Chargers all the way to the Super Bowl.
是啊 兄弟 这支队很棒
Yeah, man, it's a great team.
场上高手如云 兄弟
A lot of talent on that field, man.
嘿 我今晚家里有聚会
But hey, I got some, uh,
一些朋友会过来
folks stopping by the house later tonight.
你也该来玩玩
You should come by.
如果你不用执勤的话
I mean, unless you got work.
我六点下班 之后就有空了
My shift ends at 6:00, but then I'm free.
太好了 - 好的 兄弟
Love that. - All right, man.
很高兴见到你
It's good seeing you.
我也是 兄弟
Yeah, man.
刚才那是AJ·诺克斯吗
Was that AJ Knox?
是的 长官 我猜您是他的粉丝
Yes, sir. I take it you're a fan?
我可是看了他
I mean, I've only watched every snap
在闪电队的每一次进攻
he's taken with the Chargers.
你们大学能夺冠全靠他
He's the reason you guys won that college championship.
那还用说 AJ有条黄金手臂
Oh, don't I know it. AJ's got a golden arm.
还有一份上亿的合同
And a $100 million contract.
开着我的梦想之车
And he's driving my dream car.
有点扎心吧 - 不至于
Stings a little? - Nah.
不 我过得很好
Nah, I'm good.
我拯救生命 他只是玩玩游戏
I'm saving lives and he's playing a game.
嘿 现在不是说话的时候
Hey. This isn't a good time.
就问个小问题
Just a quick question.
我能暂时把沙发转个向吗
Is it OK if I flip the couch around just temporarily?
呃 应该可以吧 为什么
Uh, I guess so, but why?
我想要的微妙声场效果出不来
I'm not getting the full perceptual nuance I need.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是我家客厅吗
Is that my living room?
我以为你说过不会很占地方的
Well, I--I--I thought you said it was noninvasive.
音响为什么这么大
Why are the speakers so huge?
你问到点子上了
I'm so glad you asked.
因为大音响
It's because bigger speakers
比小音响灵敏度更高
are more sensitive than smaller ones.
它们对中高音的抑制更少
They suppress less of midrange and treble.
你能得到更均衡的频率响应
You get more of an even frequency response.
赞吧
Mm!
把它们搬走
Get them out.
在露西回家前 必须让它们消失
Before Lucy gets home, they better be gone.
好吧 但你会错过
OK, but you're missing out
一次真正令人满足的听觉体验
on a truly satisfying aural experience.
随便你
Whatever.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表