也可能是你给自己太大压力
Or you could be putting so much pressure on yourself
非要送出完美的礼物 结果把你的直觉
to get the perfect gift that you sent your intuition
带进了恐慌的漩涡
into a panic spiral.
你觉得我陷入恐慌了 - 我是说
You think I'm spiraling? - I mean--
♪ 你听见雷声轰鸣 ♪
♪ You hear the thunder ♪
♪ 听见心跳节拍 ♪
♪ You hear the beats ♪
♪ 看我称霸街头 ♪
♪ Look out for this one rocking the streets ♪
♪ 调整状态 全力以赴 ♪
♪ Aligning it, applying it ♪
日安啊 我最爱的
Guten tag to my favorite officers
女警官们
of the female persuasion.
兰迪 嗨 - 不错的车
Randy, hi. - Nice car.
是啊 谢谢 我刚买♥♥的
Yes, thank you. I just purchased it.
我现在来找你们是因为我需要你们的帮助
I'm coming to you now because I need your help.
约翰和贝莉的送礼建议都没用
John and Bailey's gift ideas were useless.
我需要年轻女性的视角
I need a young woman's perspective.
好的 呃 关于什么的视角
OK, uh, perspective about what?
我爱上了查斯蒂蒂
I'm in love with Chastity.
“哦 彼得的那个查斯蒂蒂” 是的 就是她
"Oh, Pete's Chastity?" Yes, that's the one.
“从什么时候开始的” 婚礼期间
"Well, since when?" Well, during the wedding,
我假装是彼得 然后就一发不可收拾了
I pretended to be Pete, and things led to things.
现在我恋爱了 好吗 明白了吗 很好
And now I'm in love, OK? Got it? Great.
现在我该送什么给我新爱的人呢
Now, what do I need to give her, my new beloved?
哦 我们刚才就在聊送礼的事
Oh, we were just talking about gifts.
我男朋友罗杰 他 - 哦 暂停 不不
My boyfriend Rodge, he-- - Oh, time out. No, no.
我们在说我 所以我们专心点 好吗
We're talking about me, so let's focus, OK?
女人喜欢什么
What do women like?
哦 是的 呃 我一直都喜欢
Oh, yeah, uh, well, I've always liked
了解彼此的共同目标和价值观
getting to know each other's shared goals and values.
好吧 我们再想想
OK. Yeah, let's keep thinking.
一套房♥子怎么样
Uh, how about a house?
如果一个男人给你买♥♥了一套房♥子
What if a man bought you a house?
那你就必须爱他了对吧
You would have to love him then, yes?
我是说 多大的房♥子
I mean, how big a house?
什么 - 什么
What? - What?
我是说 洛杉矶的房♥产市场可是竞争激烈
I mean, real estate in LA is cutthroat.
兰迪 听着 如果你真的想和查斯蒂蒂有未来
Randy, listen, if you really see a future with Chastity,
那就和她谈谈
just talk to her.
你知道的 了解她的朋友 她的生活
You know, get to know her friends, her life.
对我来说 我觉得女人只是想被倾听
To me, I think women just want to be listened to.
我认为那才是一段关系的真正基础
I think that's the real foundation of a relationship.
朋友们 是的
Friends, yes.
你的智慧真是无穷无尽啊 露西·陈
Your wisdom is truly boundless, Lucy Chen.
我要去用倾听赢得她的爱了
I am off to win her love with listening.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
哦 顺便我可能还会买♥♥点钻石
Oh, and maybe I'll pick up some diamonds on the way,
你知道的 以防万一嘛
you know, just in case.
哦 这事会搞砸的对吧
Oh, that's going to end badly, isn't it?
百分之百
100%.
你早上在处理伯恩斯的案子 对吧
You were on the Burns' case this morning, yeah?
是啊 又要去作证了
Yeah, back to the depositions.
太好了 谢谢你帮我分担这个
Great, thanks for taking that off my hands for me.
在选举和这些大学参观之间
Between the election and these college visits,
我几乎没时间喘息 - 嗯
I barely have time to breathe. - Mm.
罗根有可能留在本地吗
Any chance Logan will stay local?
你知道的 我在尽力
Well, you know, I'm doing my best.
我一直在吹捧加州大学洛杉矶分校 南加州大学
I'm talking up UCLA, USC.
但他显然想要那所
But he clearly wants whatever college
能让他离我们最远的大学
gets him furthest away from us.
杰克昨晚睡在我头上
Jack slept on my head last night.
你知道吗 我以前听到别人这么说
You know, I used to want to
都想打人
punch people when they said this to me,
但等这一切结束了 你会想念的
but you're gonna miss it when it's over.
我相信我会的
I'm sure I will.
早上好 先生们 准备好作证了吗
Morning, gentlemen. Are you ready to testify?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
如果这不是事实 上帝就是一只负鼠
And if that ain't a fact, God's a possum.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我已经学会忽略那些乡下话了
I've learned to ignore the country commentary.
啊 但我不讨厌
Ah. But I don't hate it.
只要你的回答清晰简洁
As long as your answers are clear and concise,
带点个性更能打动陪审团
a little personality goes a long way with the jury.
但别跟你教官来这套
But not with your training officer.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
这走廊里的帅哥浓度超标了
That is too much handsome for one hallway.
省省吧 阿特拉斯 把甜言蜜语留给陪审团吧
Save the sweet talk for the jury, Atlas.
今早之后 我相信你会重新考虑
After this morning, I believe you're gonna reconsider
是否继续庭审
taking this to trial.
我的当事人是无辜的
My client is innocent.
你的当事人在彭警官面前把人活活打死
Your client beat a man to death in front of Officer Penn.
那家伙心脏病发作了 我只是在做心肺复苏
Guy had a heart attack. I was just doing CPR.
我以为这案子是一个初级助理负责的
I thought a junior associate was on this one.
本来是
She was.
看来伯恩斯先生在东方阵线里的地位
I guess Mr. Burns is higher up the food chain
比我们想的要高
in the Eastern Front than we thought.
走吧
Come on.
描述一下你当时看到的
Describe what you saw
当你到达灵犀酒吧时的情况
when you arrived at the Kindred Spirits Bar.
我目睹伯恩斯先生殴打阿什兰先生
I witnessed Mr. Burns beating Mr. Ashland.
我上前制止并制♥服♥了伯恩斯先生
I got between them and subdued Mr. Burns
随后对阿什兰先生进行了急救
before rendering aid to Mr. Ashland,
但他的伤势最终致命
but his wounds proved to be fatal.
你当时知道伯恩斯先生所谓的帮派背景吗
Were you aware of Mr. Burns' alleged gang affiliation?
直到我看到他右臂上的纹身
Not until I saw a tattoo on his right arm,
我才知道他是东方阵线的人
at which point I knew he was Eastern Front.
是这个吗
This one?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
还是这个
Or was it this one?
反对 辩方律师试图
Objection, counsel is attempting
混淆证人
to confuse the witness.
我只是想确定
I'm simply trying to determine
彭警官当晚的观察力如何
how observant Officer Penn was on the night in question.
是这个
It was this one.
谢谢
Thank you.
请记录在案 彭警官
Please enter into the record that Officer Penn
错误地指认了伯恩斯先生的纹身
has misidentified Mr. Burns' tattoo.
没事的
It's OK.
♪ 我们引领新风潮 ♪
♪ We on the new wave ♪
♪ 进入新阶段 ♪
♪ We on the next phase ♪
♪ 活在未来新篇章 ♪
♪ We living in the future on the next page ♪
♪ 星际遨游穿越深空 ♪
♪ Surfing stars, star trekkin' up in deep space ♪
♪ 切换模式改变一切 ♪
♪ And then we switch, switch it up ♪
♪ 最好跟上节奏 ♪
♪ Better keep pace, y'all ♪
查斯蒂蒂
Chastity.
是我 赏金猎人兰迪
It's me, Skip Tracer Randy.
兰迪
Randy!
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你从来不来我工作的地方
You never visit me at work.
我带来了每个女孩最好的朋友 钻石
I come bearing the best friend of every girl, diamonds.
我刚才好像听到钻石了
Did I hear something about diamonds?
是的 我给查斯蒂蒂准备了礼物
Yes, I have gifts for Chastity
还有查斯蒂蒂所有漂亮的朋友
and for all of Chastity's beautiful friends.
太贴心了 不过这也太贵重了
That is so sweet, and way too much.
替你自己说吧
Speak for yourself.
这跟你的眼眸相比
This pales in comparison
那闪耀的光芒简直不值一提
to the luminous sparkle of your eyes.
好吧 嗯
OK, um...
你到底怎么了
What--what--what-- what's going on with you?
送这些礼物干什么
What's with all these gifts?
呃 在这个决定人生的时刻
Uh, I find myself suddenly shy
我突然害羞了
in the face of this life-defining moment.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表