Don't engage.
伙计 饶了这个可怜虫吧
Mate, give the poor sod a break.
男人的心碎可不是闹着玩的
A man's heartbreak is no laughing matter.
我可没这经验
I wouldn't know.
我通常是提分手的那个人
Tend to be the one doing the breaking up,
你懂我意思吧
if you know what I mean.
我上次抓你的时候 你不正在准备求婚吗
Weren't you getting engaged last time I arrested you?
是啊 然后你和那个女警
Yeah, and then you and that lady cop
从我这赢走了戒指 一切就都黄了
won the ring off of me and everything fell apart.
你从他那赢了个戒指
You won a ring off him?
兰迪在你婚礼当天当掉了贝莉的戒指
Randy pawned off Bailey's ring the day of your wedding.
铁锤买♥♥了下来 然后我和露西又赢了回来
Hammer bought it and Lucy and I got it back.
什么
What?
不用谢
You're welcome.
啊?
What?
宝贝 外面需要酒了 马上来
Babe, we need wine out here. - On it.
詹姆斯和我今晚本来要谈谈
So James and I are supposed to talk tonight,
但我真的受不了再来一次了
and I just can't do it again.
你知道吗 就像我一开始说话
You know, it's like I start talking
然后他也开始说 根本上我们是一致的
and then he starts talking, and fundamentally, we agree.
这个国家的警务系统应该更好
Policing in this country should be better.
但只要一谈到细节
But then we get into the details
我们突然就谈不拢了
and all of a sudden we don't agree
接着就开始吵架
and then it's a fight
甚至都不知道怎么吵起来的
and we don't even know how we got there.
谢谢你 韦斯利 没问题
Thank you, Wesley. - No problem.
不过我得多句嘴 给你个建议
But it comes with a little unsolicited advice.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
不不 这建议不错
No, no. This is good.
拜托了 我需要一个男人的视角
Please, I need a man's perspective.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
总的来说
Generally speaking,
我们男人是简单直接的生物
we're simple, straightforward creatures.
我们也喜欢沟通
And we do like to talk,
但谈话必须有个最终目的
but that talk has to have an endgame.
我们在努力解决问题 这很好
We're working it out, great.
但我们决定了什么呢
But what did we decide, you know?
计划是什么
Like, what's the plan?
詹姆斯不必改变他的立场或策略
And James doesn't have to change his position or tactics
因为在理念上 你们是一致的
because philosophically, you agree with him.
所以得由我来做点什么
So it's on me to do something.
行动胜于雄辩
Actions speak louder than words.
男人的基本准则
Basic guy code.
看他 他受不了了
Look at him. He can't take it.
软弱的小——
Soft little--
外♥围♥安全
Perimeter's secure.
出入口都反复检查过了
Ingress and egress have been double-checked.
县警局的人还在前后门守着
Sheriff's office is still posted out front and out back.
很好 一次性手♥机♥没动静
Good. The burner phone's quiet.
我估计屠夫要到早上才会联♥系♥
I suspect the Butcher won't reach out until morning.
我可以守第一班
I can, uh, take first watch
你要不要去睡一会儿
if you want to get some shut-eye.
我执勤时不睡觉
I don't sleep when I'm on shift.
但你先去吧 你看起来累坏了
But go ahead. You look wrecked.
是啊 她不在身边很难入睡
Yeah, hard to sleep when she's not there.
我能问个私人问题吗
Um, can I ask you a personal question?
通常我会说不行
Usually I'd say no,
但我最近在学着更坦诚地表达情感
but I've been working on being more emotionally available,
所以问吧
so shoot.
你和伊莎贝尔
How did you, um--
是怎么知道一切都结束了的
with Isabel, how did you know when it was over?
当时不知道
I didn't.
过了很久才明白
Not for a long time.
你知道吗 结果发现
You know, it turns out
一件事物破碎的次数太多
you can only fracture something so many times
就再也不可能复原了
before it's impossible to put back together.
问题是 我是试过之后才明白这个道理的
Problem is, I didn't realize that until I had tried.
你是说我唯一能
You're saying the only way I can...
确定是不是真的结束了的方法 就是去尝试挽回
know for sure that it's over is to try and fix it?
前提是你想这么做
If that's what you want.
我们俩都固执己见
We're both so dug in,
我不知道我们该怎么走下去
I don't see how we can move forward.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
也许你是对的 好吗
And maybe you're right, okay?
也许你和贝莉之间真的无法修复了
Maybe things between you and Bailey can't be fixed.
但别犯我和露西犯过的错
But don't make the same mistake I did with Lucy
仗没打完就认输
and quit before the battle's done.
如果你爱她 就去争取
If you love her, fight.
否则你的余生可能都会在想
Otherwise, you might spend the rest of your life
当初是不是本可以做得更多
wondering if you could have done more.
再过一小时 你就是一名正式警♥察♥了
You are one hour away from being a full-fledged cop.
感觉怎么样 嗯 很好 我想
How do you feel? - Mm, good, I think.
大部分时候是 但又不完全是 嗯
Mostly. A-and also not. - Mm.
你知道吗 当菜鸟
You know, being a rookie
是我做过最难的事情之一
was one of the hardest things I've ever done.
而通过考核的奖励
And as a reward for passing,
就是我得继续干三十年
I get to keep doing it for 30 years.
太棒了
Yay!
嗯
Mm.
怎么了
What?
塔玛拉和塞斯在约会?
Tamara and Seth are on a date?
他们超配的!
They'd be so cute!
这很糟糕 怎么能这样?
That's a bad thing. How could they?
该从哪里说起?
Where do we even start?
像是冰淇淋叠叠乐
It's like ice cream Jenga.
加大分校
UCLA.
老大哈维要见你
So boss man Javi wants to meet you.
太好了 呃 酷
Great. Um, cool.
随时恭候 - 很好
Anytime. - Great.
上车
Get in the car.
抱歉各位 今晚他是我的
Sorry, guys. He's mine tonight.
一起来啊 - 不了
So come. - No.
这冰淇淋要30美元 总得有人吃完
This ice cream was, like, $30, and somebody's gotta eat it.
别担心 我会回来的 我保证
Don't worry. I'll be back. I promise.
嗯
Mm.
你和塞斯在一起?我看到照片了
Hey, are you with Seth? I saw that photo.
本来是 但他刚跟安迪走了
I mean, I was, but he just left with Andy.
等等 毒品交易那个安迪?
Stop. Andy from the drug buy?
对 他带了几个手下
Yeah, um, he had a couple guys
说哈维要谈谈
and said Javi wanted to talk.
我拍了车牌以防万一
I took a picture of the plate just in case.
好吧 塞斯跟他们走了?
Okay. And--and Seth went with them?
是啊 他们以为他是买♥♥家对吧?
Yeah. I mean, they just think he's a buyer, right?
不会有事的
He'll be okay.
他身上带着警员证和非执勤配枪
He has his police ID on him and his off-duty weapon.
要是被搜身就完了
If they search him, it's over.
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
塞斯有麻烦了
Hey, uh, Seth is in trouble
我需要你帮我和赛琳娜
and I was hoping that
把他救出来
you could help me and Celina get him out of it.
我们正在追踪一个车牌
We're tracking a license plate.
今晚我和诺兰有安全屋任务
I'm on a safe house detail tonight with Nolan.
我找人替班
Let me get an officer to replace me.
定位发给我
Text me your location.
你还有20分钟才换班
Your shift doesn't start for 20 minutes.
露西来电
Lucy called.
塞斯出事了 需要支援
Seth's in trouble. They need backup.
我联♥系♥警局
I'm going to call the station
调派替补警员
to have a replacement officer brought in.
调两个 我和你一起去
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表