Oh, you are too kind, Ms. Luna.
我和卡米拉非常感谢
Camilla and I do appreciate it.
找住处的事进展如何
How is the hunt for a place to live going?
哦 不太顺利
Oh, not well.
所有东西都太贵了 我们又没有积蓄
Everything is so expensive, and we ain't got no savings.
说实话 我都不知道该怎么办
Honestly, I'm not sure what to do.
她为我牺牲了太多
She sacrificed so much for me.
我 我不想辜负她
I--I hate the idea of failing her.
嗯 你没有辜负她
Well, you're not failing her.
你们在共同建立生活 这很难
You are building a life together, and that's hard.
不管你银行里有多少钱
I don't care how much money you got in the bank.
怎么了
What?
我不该说的
I shouldn't say.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
只是 我们在一起的时候 我本以为
It's just, we--we got together when I was gonna be
我会成为一个百万富翁跑卫
a millionaire running back.
当我放弃一切的时候 她还陪在我身边 所以我
And she stayed with me when I threw it all away, so I--
我欠她太多了
I owe her so much.
但你不再爱她了
But you're not in love with her anymore.
这很难
That's hard.
但如果你真的是这么想的
But if that's how you really feel,
那你欠她一个真♥相♥
then what you owe her is the truth.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
我饿死了
I am starving.
工作方面有什么新线索吗
Any new leads on the-- on the job front?
嗯 我想我可以在当地的Sonic快餐店找到一份工作
Well, I think I can get a job at the local Sonic.
好吧 因为斯威特沃特那家店
Well, being that the Sweetwater location would
会给我很高的评价
give me high marks.
但最近的一家在阿纳海姆
But the closest one is in Anaheim.
那儿在附近吗
Is that nearby?
不 不在附近
No, it--it isn't.
你们怎么能没有Sonic快餐店呢
How do y'all live without Sonic?
天啊
God.
怎么了
What?
不 没什么
No, nothing.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
诺兰和贝利之间发生什么事了吗
Is something going on with Nolan and Bailey?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
她没和他一起离开
Well, she left without him.
给你 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
♪ 你的那种爱 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Your kind of love, darling ♪
别那样
Don't do that.
那样
Do what?
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你更喜欢“暴躁警♥察♥”吗
Would you prefer #GrumpyCop?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你真的很擅长这个
You're really good at that.
多年的经验
Years of experience.
好吧 这是有史以来最悲伤的情人节派对
Okay, this is the saddest Valentine's Day party ever.
没有合适的男人吗
No eligible men?
哦 不 有很多
Oh, no, a ton.
但他们一发现我是蒂姆·布拉德福德的妹妹
Except as soon as they find out I'm Tim Bradford's sister,
他们就找借口开溜
they make an excuse and bail.
我觉得他们怕你
I think they're afraid of you.
所以我打电♥话♥给瑞秋 我们去喝一杯
So I called Rachel, and we're gonna get a drink.
你想来吗
Do you want to come?
哦 哇 我姐姐和我的两个前任一起出去玩
Oh, wow, my sister and my two exes out on the town.
这能出什么岔子
What could possibly go wrong?
不 我还是不去了
No, I should pass.
我早班
I have an an early shift.
我和塞琳娜订了间闺蜜节套房♥ 所以
And Celina and I got a Galentine's suite, so...
我看你的闺蜜节套房♥很快就要变成
I think your Galentine's suite is about to become
约炮套房♥了
a hookup suite pretty soon.
我的天
Oh, my God.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
再见
Bye.
嗯 我要走了
Well, I am headed out.
如果今晚有人需要房♥间 可以用我那间
If anyone needs a room tonight, they can have that one.
嗯 好的 等等
Well, okay, hold on.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不太好 不
Not really, no.
怎么回事
What's going on?
塞琳娜 这是怎么回事
Celina, what's this about?
他去警局了解最新情况
He went to the station for an update,
有人告诉他我们都在参加派对
and someone told him we were all at a party.
我的女儿失踪了
但你们在这儿玩的很开心
没人去找克劳迪娅
告诉他克劳迪娅是我们的首要任务
Tell him Claudia is our priority.
听着 洛杉矶警局从不打烊
Look, LAPD never closes.
现在有人正在找克劳迪娅
我向你保证 我们正在尽一切努力寻找她
我感觉很无助
我送他回酒店
I'll take him back to his hotel.
好吧 那我应该和你一起去
Okay, well, I should go with you.
不不不 我的夜晚已经毁了
No, no, no. My night's ruined already.
没必要毁了你的
No sense in ruining yours.
告诉他我送他一程
Tell him I'll give him a ride.
他会带你回去
好的 这边请
Sure. Right this way.
那我们准备收工了吗
So are we ready to call it?
哦 早就准备好了
Oh, more than ready.
我们上楼到房♥间去脱掉这些华丽的衣服吧
Let's go up to our room and peel off these fancy clothes.
哦 - 是啊 关于那个
Oh. - Yeah, about that--
我把我们房♥间的钥匙给了格雷厄姆
I gave Graham our room key.
他和格雷琴聊得很好
Well, he and Gretchen were hitting it off.
他们想找个地方待着
They wanted somewhere to hang out.
所以你把我的酒店床给了他们
So you gave them my hotel bed?
他们都是独居的单身人士
They're single people who live alone.
他们可以去任何地方
They can go anywhere.
呃 你希望他们搞在一起
Uh, you wanted them to hook up.
我只是想当个好僚机
I was simply being a good partner in crime.
这下你没话说了吧
He has got you there.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
快点
Come on.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我还没喝完呢 安妮塔
I'm not finished with my drink, Anita.
我知道 但你说过你是
I know, but you said you were--
这里有问题吗
Is there a problem here?
没问题
Ain't no problem.
你♥他♥妈♥少管闲事
Why don't you mind your damn business?
哦 先生 您喝得太多了
Oh, sir, you have had so much to drink.
你这房♥间里全是警♥察♥
You're in a room full of cops.
那又怎样 - 那就收敛点
So? - So bring it down a notch.
你♥他♥妈♥才该收敛点 嗯
Why don't you bring it down a notch, huh?
泰迪
Teddy!
我不知道 - 哦天哪
I don't-- - Oh, my God!
泰迪 不
Teddy, no!
呼叫调度中心
Call dispatch.
派个单位过来带走他
And get a unit over here to take him in.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
等他清醒了 按6♥4♥7F条文给他开传票
They can cite him on a 6-47-F when he's sobered up.
安妮塔 你最好直接回家
Anita, you better go straight home.
我打电♥话♥给你 你最好接
And when I call, you better answer.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他一喝酒就生气
He gets angry when he drinks.
他不是那个意思 - 好吧
He doesn't mean it. - Okay.
他刚袭♥警♥了 所以他得
Well, he just attacked a cop, so he's going to have
在拘留所里醒酒
to sleep it off in custody.
你早上可以去接他
You can pick him up in the morning.
好的
Yeah.
听着 我们送你出去 来吧
Listen, we will walk you out. Come on.
谢谢 - 嗯哼
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表