Unknown condition.
好的
OK.
雷德利警官 我们下一步该怎么做?
Officer Ridley, what's our follow-up?
呃…
Um--
你不想知道行驶距离吗?
Don't you want to know distance of travel?
时间因素
The time element.
对 - 是吗?
Right. - Yeah?
指挥中心 我们的行驶距离和时间因素是什么?
Control, what is our DOT and time element?
六分钟前 沿加蒙德大道向南
Six minutes ago. South on Garmond.
这意味着他正离我们远去
Which means he's headed away from us.
不 加蒙德大道在我们北边
No, Garmond is north of us,
这意味着他正朝我们这边来
which means he's coming in our direction.
很好 他很可能正开往高速公路
Good. And he's probably headed towards the freeway.
但现在是早上 交通很拥堵
But the traffic's heavy this time of morning,
所以如果我们动作快点…
so if we hustle...
我们也许能追上他
We might just catch up to him.
要不要开警灯?
You want to hit the lights?
你们这儿有车牌识别器吗?
Do y'all have license plate readers?
我猜你们有 毕竟是这么大的城市
I assume you do, big city like this.
有 你想干嘛?
Yeah, we do. Where you going with this?
我正在输入部分车牌号♥
I'm plugging in the partial.
请求对这个街区进行实时搜索
Request a real-time search of this neighborhood.
没事的 亲爱的 你会没事的
It's OK, baby. You're gonna be OK.
天哪 我们的女儿 她在学校
Oh, my God, our daughter. She's at school.
西区特许学校
Westside Charter.
没关系 没关系
It's OK, it's OK.
华雷斯警官和我去接她
Officer Juarez and I will go pick her up
然后把她带到你身边 好吗?- 谢谢
and bring her to you, OK? - Thank you.
她叫妮基 - 妮基 好的
Her name is Nikki. - Nikki. OK.
情况多糟?- 很糟
How bad? - Bad.
胸部中枪 脉搏时有时无
Shot in the chest, pulse is spotty.
什么事让你心烦吗?
Something bothering you?
我只是…在药店里有那么一瞬间
I just--there was a moment inside the pharmacy
我本来有机会开枪 但我没开
where I might have had the shot, but I didn't take it.
你觉得外面那个平民中枪
You think this citizen catching a bullet outside
是你的错?
is your fault?
不 我只是不确定…
No, I just couldn't tell if--
我的射击背景是否安全
if my background was clear,
后来证明确实不安全
and then it turns out it wasn't.
你没信心能击中目标?
You didn't have confidence you could make the shot?
不是 长官
No, sir.
我是说我不确定那一枪会不会伤及无辜
I'm saying I wasn't confident I had a clean shot,
事实证明我是对的
and it turned out I was right.
听着 诺兰 我们的工作就是在瞬息之间做决定
Look, Nolan, we're in the split-second decision business.
在我们看执法记录仪录像之前
It's no use second-guessing
事后诸葛亮是没用的
until we review the body cam footage.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
准备好走了吗?
You ready to go?
嗯
Yeah.
我们得顺路去接他们的女儿
We need to pick up their daughter on the way.
谢谢 伦敦医生
Thanks, Dr. London.
终于能把心事说出来 感觉好多了
It feels good to finally be able to unburden myself.
下周见
I'll see you next week.
好 没有可定罪信息
OK. No incriminating information.
没问题
Cleared.
医生 我又做了那个梦
I had that dream again, Doc.
这次更火♥辣♥了
It was even hotter this time.
她对我做的那些事
The things she did to me.
说真的 这快成问题了
Seriously, this is becoming a problem.
我的意思是 我怎么在安吉拉·洛佩兹旁边工作
I mean, how am I supposed to work next to Angela Lopez
当我满脑子想的都是我有多想…
when all I can think about is how much I want to--
嗯 我想最好让你妈妈来解释
Well, I think it's best if we let your mom explain.
但是什么样的事故?
But what kind of accident?
我爸爸会没事吗?
Is my dad gonna be OK?
我们希望如此
We hope so.
他有最好的医生在
He has the very best doctors,
而且我们再过几分钟就到医院了
and we're going to be at the hospital in just a few minutes.
好吗?
All right?
好的
OK.
所有单位 抢劫案嫌疑车辆的车牌被拍到
All units, 211 suspect plates recorded
十分钟前在林肯大道2100街区向西行驶
heading west, 2100 block of Lincoln ten minutes ago,
但车辆并未通过下一个路口
but the vehicle did not pass through the next intersection.
就在这附近
That's just around the corner.
林肯大道上有条小巷
There's an alley on Lincoln.
也许他在那儿弃车了
Maybe he ditched the car down there.
天啊 在那儿
Oh, my God. There it is.
好的 集中注意力 雷德利警官
OK, focus, Officer Ridley.
我是停在这儿还是再开近点?
Do I park here or pull in closer?
我们 呃 我们停在这儿
We, uh, we park here.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们看不见嫌疑人
Because we can't see if the suspect
还在不在车里
is in the vehicle or not,
所以徒步靠近更安全
so it's safer to approach on foot.
正确
Correct.
7-Adam-19 我已发现嫌疑车辆
7-Adam-19, I have eyes on the suspect vehicle.
在林肯大道2100街区 小巷西侧
West side of the alley, 2100 block of Lincoln.
记录我们转为六号♥代码前去调查 请求支援
Show us Code-6 to investigate. Send backup.
收到 7-Adam-19 小心点
Copy that, 7-Adam-19. Be careful.
好了 告诉我我们该如何靠近
All right. Tell me how we approach.
我们拔出武器 谨慎靠近
We have our weapons drawn, we approach with caution,
我们对司机喊话
we try to call out the driver.
如果他没反应
If he does not respond,
我们就可以再靠近一点
then we can get a little bit closer.
随时确保我们有退路
Always make sure we have an exit route available.
靠近的时候我们会检查后备箱
And we'll check the trunk on the way up.
这是一辆SUV 没有后备箱
It's an SUV. There is no trunk.
别只会照搬警校教的那套 好吗?
Don't just parrot academy training, all right?
这里是现实世界
This is the real world.
对 是的 女士
Right. Yes, ma'am.
好的
All right.
指挥中心 能不能确保没人从北面
Control, can we make sure that nobody comes northbound
进入这条巷子 以防交火?
to this alley in case there's fire?
收到 7-Adam-19
Copy that, 7-Adam-19.
这主意不错
That's a good call.
司机 这是警♥察♥
Driver! This is the police!
摇下车窗 让我看到你的手
Roll down your window and show me your hands!
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands!
马上
Do it now!
注意你的…注意你的枪口
Watch your--watch your muzzle.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
走这边 - 好的
Go this way. - OK.
我看到嫌疑人了
I see the suspect.
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands!
他好像死了
He looks dead.
我们不能确定
We can't know for sure.
到这边来
Come this side.
我要开门了
I'm gonna open the door.
你抓住他的肩膀 我数到三就把他拉出来
You grab his shoulders, pull them out on three.
好吗?- 好的
OK? - OK.
一 二
One, two.
嘿 别吐出来
Hey, do not get sick.
好的
OK.
别吐在他身上
Don't puke on him.
不
No.
该死
Damn it.
雷德利 你刚刚污染了犯罪现场
Ridley, you just contaminated the crime scene.
抱歉
Sorry.
7-Adam-19 抢劫案嫌疑人已被控制
7-Adam-19, 211 suspect in custody.
我们需要救护车 可能药物过量
We need RA for possible OD.
肯定是毒瘾犯了
Must have been jonesing for a fix
才去抢劫药店
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表